Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS & DEMONS * - Civil War Challenges Every Tuesday at 9PM EST/6PM PST

Apr 1, 2014

This change will be a fresh start for A&D!! 

New Day & Time!! 

there's been talk on some upcoming challenges, we should have a fun challenge tonight,  

Be prepared for it!!

see yas at 9pm ET tonight Smiley Happy

Muhahaha!!

Anyone from the Community who may be wanting to come to visit us at A&D, let us know in advance as you are welcome to hang with us for the challengeSmiley Wink

Message 631 of 674 (487 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS & DEMONS * - Civil War Challenges Every Tuesday at 9PM EST/6PM PST

Apr 3, 2014
Well, I have to admit, we kicked off the new Tuesday edition of Angels & Demons with a SWEET challenge; I’m not gonna lie, it was one of our best ever. A recap will be posted soon with pics and we’ll update the score. Those pesky demons won! Wait til next time.

For anyone else, I want to extend an invitation for anyone to come check out our clubhouse and see what our club is like. Of course, you can get a general idea in the OP, but if you really want a taste, come down to our clubhouse during one of our meets and see a challenge. We meet on Tuesdays at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific. And if you want to set up a meet any other time for us to introduce you to the club, please just let me know.

Past members are welcome as well. Come on, you can drop the Final Fantasy, GTA, or Minecraft for a couple of hours. The battles, crime and debauchery, and pixely zombies will still be there waiting for you afterwards. Smiley Wink
Photobucket
Message 632 of 674 (475 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2014

OK, I have recaps from the last two weeks to put up, plus pics from last week.  Sorry, everyone, just been really dealing with a lot of RL crap to even go on Home much less the forums.  But I wanted to give a quick CWC tally score, based on the recent challenges.  David, correct me if this doesn't jibe with what you have.  This is up to date, based on standings until 4/22/14.  I'll post the last two recaps after the meet tonight if the challenge doesn't overrun, if not tomorrow for certain.

ANGELS = 46

DEMONS = 42

Photobucket
Message 633 of 674 (444 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Apr 30, 2014

April 1, 2014

It was no April Fool's joke.  Club Angels & Demons began its new day and time (Tuesdays at 9pm ET) with a greta new challenge.  The Angels & Demons went to the Polar Ruch Tundra Lodge space as the Civil War continued and we had a Snowmobile Polar Rush Team Timed race.

Our newest member MunchkieRoo was welcomed as she joined Team Angels. Everyone raced their snowmobiles and at the end it was Team Demons that took the Victory. 

Snowmobile Polar Rush Race

Ra_The_Sun_King (Team Demons) 1:15:93

Miss_Ann_Thrope (Team Angels) 1:17:50

MrSDR2 (Team Demons) 1:14:64

MunchkieRoo (Team Angels) 1:15:14

Score

Team Angels : 2 mins & 32 secs

Team Demons: 2 mins & 31 secs

Winner: Team Demons (by a second)

Civil War Challenge Score (as of 4/1):

ANGELS:  43

DEMONS:  42

Those who attended the Meet/Challenge:

Miss_Ann_Thrope

Y2David

MunchkieRoo (new member)

Ra_The_Sun_King

MrSDR2

Photobucket
Message 634 of 674 (439 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Apr 30, 2014

April 15, 2014

The Angels & Demons debuted the new SeaClyff Retreat Clubhouse and for the next challenge, we announced another race; this one being the Clearasil® Kart Racing Challenge public space.  The object is to maneuver your kart in a first-person perspective through 3 laps, avoiding obstacles and hitting tubes and jars of Clearasil® for speed boosts.  Highest point value wins the Challenge.

CLEARASIL® KART RACING CHALLENGE

Team Angels                          Points

Miss_Ann_Thrope                    14,999

anamri                                 16,552

ron1ron1                              50,000

Total:                                  81,541

Team Demons                        Points

Y2Diva                                14,511

Ra_The_Sun_King                   50,000

MrSDR2                              14,511

Total:                                 79,022

Angels win the Challenge, 81,451 to 79,022.

CIVIL WAR CHALLENGE (as of 4/15/14):

ANGELS:  45

Attendees of tonight’s Challenge/Meeting:

Miss_Ann_Thrope

Y2Diva

anamri

MrSDR2

ron1ron1

Ra_The_Sun_King

Photobucket
Message 635 of 674 (438 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2014

April 22, 2014

Tonight, we revamped the clubhouse just a tad to have the SeaClyff Retreat Solitaire Challenge, based on the Klondike Solitaire table located at the basement “Man Cave” of the SeaClyff Retreat personal space.  The table is also an active item reward upon successfully completing a Solitaire game, either through the table at the space or via use of the active item reward.

The rules are simple.  It was not a timed challenge, but a race to see who could finish a game of Klondike Solitaire first, under “draw one” rules.  The first to finsh under the one-on-one challenge (Angel vs. Demon) would get 2 points.  The remaining faction would get one point under condition of finishing their game.  The faction with the most points wins the Civil War Challenge point.

KLONDIKE SOLITAIRE CHALLENGE:

Round 1:  beneloben (Team Angels) vs. MrSDR2 (Team Demons)

Beneloben  - 2 points (completes game first)

MrSDR2 – 1 point

Round 2:  Miss_Ann_Thrope (Team Angels) vs. Y2David (Team Demons)

Miss_Ann_Thrope – 2 points (completes game first)

Y2David – 1 point

Team Angels = 4, Team Demons = 2.  Angels win the point in Challenge.

CIVIL WAR CHALLENGE TALLY (as of 4/22/14)

ANGELS:  46

Attendees of tonight’s Challenge/Meeting:

Miss_Ann_Thrope

Y2David

Beneloben

MrSDR2

Ra_The_Sun_King

Some pictures from the meet: 

Observer Screenshot 10_24 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_25 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_42 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_43 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_44 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_49 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_50 AM 4_22_2014.jpgObserver Screenshot 10_51 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Observer Screenshot 11_38 AM 4_22_2014.jpg

Image20140423220544548.jpg

Photobucket
Message 636 of 674 (436 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Apr 30, 2014

April 29, 2014.

** Meeting canceled due to lack of attendance.  Civil War Challenge Tally remains same as 4/22/14.  This week is a draw **

I do wish to remind everyone that next week we will set up voting for the Angels and Demons group pic challenge.  It is important for each faction to get together between now and next Monday to take a compelling picture which will be used for voting.  The faction with the most votes will get a Civil War Challenge point.  Remember, the team that makes it to 50 gets a party in their faction's honor where everyone dresses as the winning faction.  So, let's make this one count.  Oh, and each faction's picture will be used in an updated flyer for Club Angels & Demons.

Next week we will also have a brand new challenge to be announced.  Have a good week.

~Miss_Ann

Photobucket
Message 637 of 674 (429 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2014

*** ANGELS & DEMONS MEMBERS ***

FACTION GROUP PHOTO CONTEST CHALLENGE!

Please arrange with your team members to take a faction battle photo for voting next week.  Winning photo will be awarded the CWC point the follwing week (May 13).  

- You may use Juggernaut Observer or screen capture in addition to the baked-in menu camera.

- Photos may be edited with software, but your backgrounds and avatars must not be augmented in such an extreme way that they do not represent what you would see in Home.

- Any Home space and item may be used, although to be clear: the use of certain non-NA server items procured through ISE or any other item "exploit" is discouraged.  

- Photos should be submitted to Miss_Ann_Thrope via PSN private message no later than Tuesday, May 6 at 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT.

Any questions, please let me know via PM.  Good luck!

Photobucket
Message 638 of 674 (395 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

May 2, 2014
I may be available next week...when will the theme for the photo be announced?

(LOL I think I was switching from Demons to Angels around Jan 2013, but became inactive, sooo...I guess I'll go with whichever faction needs an extra body more?)

Message 639 of 674 (386 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

May 2, 2014
@StephieRawks The theme is a faction group pic. We're taking ours this weekend (Sunday if possible). Always open for suggestions. Tuesday is when we kick off the weeklong voting period for the pictures. We'll also have a separate challenge planned. Hope to see you there.
Photobucket
Message 640 of 674 (371 Views)
0 Likes