Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Feb 15, 2013

Here is more pictures from our last challenge

Message 511 of 674 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Feb 19, 2013

I am very sad I missed the Blueprint Maze challenge... I don't even remember what I was doing last monday, thats how hectic my weeks have been, Yet I am glad to see the Pictures... I also just wanted to step in and Say thanks for having me last night for the curling... it was very Pleasent convo and Game time... I enjoed the Challenge Dispite how sleepy I was... You all Rock... and cute cupids and Stupids idea Miss Ana... I couldn't figure out what the heck Diva was last night lol... 

Photobucket
Message 512 of 674 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Feb 19, 2013

@Patchex it was good you being there, if anything, I still got the maze and I be happy to show it as I hate to take it down after so many hours of setting it up.. but if anythin it can always be tweeked fer a different type of event in the future.

as for this week's recap...

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday February 18th

Cupids vs. Stupids what a concept this week was, as Angels came in as Cupids and the Demons as Stupids.  We discussed on having an old challenge from the past and everyone was good with Gnome Curling as some had never tried.

We went ot he Gnome Curling Secret Garden as some of us did some practice, Angels & Demons ended up playing 6 games each and then we tally up the scores, ending with the Demons taking the win.

Score now 31/32 with the Demons in the lead, next weeks class based on Demon's choice will be Goths v Ghouls, with Demons being the Goths.

Civil War Challenge – Gnome Curling II (Demons win - 1 point)

Angels = 31

Demons = 32

Those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix1
  • beneloben
  • anamri
  • krisiambo
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • Patchex
  • marj001

Team Demons

• McJorneil
  • bmtx420
  • Y2Diva
  • Y2David
  • ToRllQu (came at end)

x-champ-x (came at end)

Pictures to be posted later

Message 513 of 674 (334 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I would love to see the Maze before you take it down... Maybe if you have time Tommorrow? Sprawl and I are trying to get a game or two of Chess in, maybe you can join us for a small freindly match, and then We can check out the Maze or vice versa... 

Great Job Demons on the Win... it was a fun night...

Photobucket
Message 514 of 674 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Here is last Monday's recap (sorry for posting late)...

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday February 25th

Goths and Ghouls Theme it was with Demons being the Goths, we went to the Apocalyptic Apartmant fer a good ole Pool Table challenge it was Y2David vs. ixarix, McJorneil vs. beneloben, bmtx420 vs. Patchex with the demons getting all the wins on the tables making the grand score 31-33.

There be no Theme for the next week's meet. as nothing was discussed for it.

Civil War Challenge – Pool Table Challenge (Demons win - 1 point)

Angels = 31

Demons = 33

Those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix1
  • beneloben
  • krisiambo
  • Patchex

Team Demons

• McJorneil
  • bmtx420
  • Y2Diva
  • Y2David

Pictures to be posted later

Message 515 of 674 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Mar 4, 2013

With today's maintenance being all day and possibly taking longer than expected, tonight's meet/ challenge will be canceled and we shall continue next week.

Message 516 of 674 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Angels & Demons

Mar 12, 2013

I won't be able to attend tonight, I'll send out XMB message in a bit

Message 517 of 674 (287 Views)
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Re: Angels & Demons

Mar 13, 2013

I have to say thanks to Miss Ann for letting me know that the A&D was cancled... I was hoping to celebrate my Birthday with you all, yet it was not in the cards this year... thanks for the Heads up Miss Ann...

Photobucket
Message 518 of 674 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

May 13, 2013

A&D Wings Invasion Party

ok so we been discussing fer a couple week on when we having our next challenge.. We also discussed for last two weeks on a invasion type Wing party in which we will do.. SO tomorrow we will have a picture shoot for this event at the Acorn Meadows park (as Jordan suggested) and we need everyone to bring your wings as we will needs..

Also discussion of upcoming challenges which there is quiet a few up my sleeves with all the new content we been getting Smiley Wink

see you all tomorrow 9pm ET A&D (shoot will start at 10pm)  Smiley Happy

Message 519 of 674 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

also to club members I know some of us club hop like I do (too many clubs)l so If I miss anyone and you did not get xmb message and you're part of club let me know so I can send

Members

beneloben

Chriswizz92

ENJ7

McJorneil

Miss_Ann_Thrope

Patchex

PinoyRiot

QUEEN-VEE-JP

Rikkuraynebaby

SSJ2_Sion

sprawl7275