Wastelander
479 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS & DEMONS * - Civil War Challenges Every Tuesday at 9PM EST/6PM PST

Jul 22, 2014
Full in clubs besides I don't join fams. But good club name
Message 671 of 674 (282 Views)
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS & DEMONS * - Civil War Challenges Every Tuesday at 9PM EST/6PM PST

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2014

AAACCKKK!  Noooo!!!  I hope your PS3 decides to behave when you get home, Tracie!  I'm sure you have a backup, but still - It's pretty scary when something like that happens!...  Reminded me that I haven't done a backup in a while.

*crossing my fingers and toes for you, Tracie!* 

Message 672 of 674 (277 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Jul 22, 2014
Hi ana, Thanks. I at least backed up all my pics up to Saturday (except for Nerds d’oh). If I can’t retrieve those tonight, then que sera sera. At least you had some awesome pics uploaded.

LadyJaws, just to clarify: we are not a “fam” by definition. This club is open to all who may be interested and we are simply a bunch of nice folks who enjoy PSHome and gather for weekly game-related challenges. The “dressing up” is pretty much free-form and simply in the spirit of the “Civil” War between factions. If you ever get a chance to free up a club space down the road, I invite you to stop by some Tuesday evening and we’d be happy to have you witness challenge in action and judge for yourself. Just let me know. Smiley Happy
Photobucket
Message 673 of 674 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 23, 2014

@Miss_Ann_Thrope NOOOOOOOOOO! Smiley Sad

@anamri  awesme pics 

I wasnt able to make it to the A&D meet tonight as well and just saw that Tracie was having PS3 issues.. if anything do hope the best in getting that ps3 to work. and I will do my part in making it for next week

Message 674 of 674 (251 Views)
0 Likes