Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * HALOPALOOZA Picture Contest

Jan 22, 2013

YES, as Jordan suggested ... whatever classes available to whichever faction ... change it up, and make this all even funnier Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 501 of 674 (536 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Angel Picture Contest Poll

Jan 29, 2013
Hi all. I just want to say contrary to any rumors I have not left, disappeared, vamooshed, etc. I had hoped to get on last night to do some picture shoots at 8 and join up at 9 but network was giving me grief. Please pull a straw for me in whatever faction you decide and I'll join up with you next week. Smiley Happy
Photobucket
Message 502 of 674 (506 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jan 29, 2013

A & D, The recent Halopalooza at Hexalon was a nice event. It was good to see some familiar Home faces. I hope Stephie is feeling better. Looks like there might be a tie for the photo contest. O_o Again, thank you for the invite allowing me to participate in the Angel party. U-_-U

Message 503 of 674 (496 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Angel & Demons

HALOPALOOZA

Picture Contest

Congrats to May2099 & McJorneil on winnng the Picture Contest from last week

Message 504 of 674 (487 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday January 28th

We announced the winners from last week's Angel Picture Contest, Congrats to May2099 and McJorneil as they both came in tied. We  also discussed as to bringing different themes of classes to each week's challenge, we mentioned the idea for having the winning faction for that week's challenge to decide on what will be next week's theme/classes.

We then headed to the Dragon's Lair personal space as we did the Peep Racing 2.0 challenge, everyone raced ending with the Demons taking the win as McJorneil came in first, thenToRllQue followed by ixarix. Congratz to the Demons as the Civil War score is now 30-30 . We also announced for next week chalenge a racing Track with Locomotions. Stay tune.

Here is a video showing the Peep Racing 2.0 track

Civil War Challenge – Peep Racing 2.0 (Demons win - 1 point)

Angels = 30

Demons = 30

Those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix1
  • beneloben
  • krisiambo
  • marj001
  • Rikkuraynebaby

Team Demons

• McJorneil
  • bmtx420
  • ToRllQue
  • Y2Diva
  • Y2David

Pictures to be posted soon

Message 505 of 674 (483 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jan 30, 2013

@ May2099 & McJorneil congrats for the win.. as you both had some nice pics. as ya both got the most votes Smiley Happy

yea hope Stephie is getting better, she mentioned she cracked her rib, and been getting some rest.

@ Miss_Ann we missed ya as well and hope your network issues get fixed, looks like we didnt need to draw straws as winning team decides which theme/class to bring in the next week. Smiley Happy

Message 506 of 674 (479 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Feb 5, 2013

Pictures from Jan 28th

Message 507 of 674 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Monday February 4th

We discussed about the theme classes to beginfor next week based on what each faction wanted. We headed to the Xi Continuum Vertigo Apartment for a Locomotion/ Mount Tag Team Race Challenge, it was anamri vs. ToRiQue, beneloben vs. McJorneil, Miss_Ann_Thrope vs. bmtx420 & ixarix1 vs. Y2David.  everyone ended up doing two rounds each ending with Demons taking the win in the end.

based on what Demons voted on the theme class for next week. Ninja vs. Pirates  was chosen with the Demons being the Ninjas. also next week challenge wil be a new Maze challenge so prepare yourselves.

Civil War Challenge – Locomotion/ Mount Tag Team Race Challenge at the Vertigo Apartment (Demons win - 1 point)

Angels = 30

Demons = 31

Those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix1
  • beneloben
  • anamri
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope

Team Demons

• McJorneil
  • bmtx420
  • ToRllQue
  • Y2Diva
  • Y2David

Pictures taken

Message 508 of 674 (446 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Feb 6, 2013

we lost BLEH ... two weeks in a row BLEEEEHHHH lol Smiley Tongue

but it was 2 weeks of epic racing ... the peep challenge was retarded, awesome layout & very challenging, so for any member who missed it, ask David to check that out, it's so worth it Smiley Happy

last night was fun & hilarious, locomotion racing in the Vertigo apt? OMG Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 509 of 674 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Monday February 11th

We started an hour late due to the setting up of the Maze Challenge.. As we had a Ninja vs. Pirates Class Theme with the Demons being the Ninjas and the Angels being the Pirates, was interesting to see. We headed to the Blueprint space as we had a Hedge type maze set up, goal was to find Y2Diva thru out the maze. First Team that finds her would win. We recorded video of the challenge (see below) as we see the Angels stumping in the maze, then the Angels sticking together through out the maze till they found Diva and they took the win.

with the Score now 31/31 and the Angels taking the Victory for this challenge, next weeks class will be Cupids vs. Stupids, with Angels being the Cupids.

Civil War Challenge – Blueprint Maze Challenge 2 (Angels win - 1 point)

Angels = 31

Demons = 31

Those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix1
  • beneloben
  • anamri
  • krisiambo

Team Demons

• McJorneil
  • bmtx420
  • sprawl7275
  • ToRllQue
  • Y2Diva
  • Y2David

champ came in at the end

Video footage of the Challenge

More Pictures taken (to be posted later)

Message 510 of 674 (416 Views)
0 Likes