Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Oct 24, 2012

Tracie, that Trivia Challenge was great, sure had me thinking like crazy, Gratz Team Angels.

here is some pics taken

Message 471 of 674 (613 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Oct 24, 2012

more

Message 472 of 674 (611 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Oct 25, 2012

more pics

Message 473 of 674 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 8pm Eastern

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Story / Act Halloween Challenge 2012

Monday October 29th 

(Special Time) 8-10 pm Eastern

Worth: 3 Points

This to be planned among each team (teamwork challenge), can be a story, and act of any scary sorts.. Be creative.. And the one with the best act will win.

It can be planned in any personal space you like to create the ambiance you want.. Just make sure to have room for the 3 guest judges, & the other team.

We will start an hour early next week for this Challenge (from 8pm - 10 pm Eastern) First Act is schedule to begin at 8:30 pm Second act to begin by 9:15 pm

There will be Three Special Judges (to be announced)  to decide on the winning story/ act.

Prepare yourselves, Good Luck A&D

note: Each story/ act to stay under 20 minutes

*as of 10/29/12*

We have two Guest Judges confirmed for tonight thus far.

(this may changed due to Hurricane Sandy as some may not make it)

• Joanna_Dark_
  • Spectre531
  • (to be announced)

Again first act starts at 8:30 pm, second act starts at 9:15 pm Eastern time

Also the two Story/Acts will be happening at The All Mighty clubhouse.. as it has been set up for the two factions, base don their request.

Which means we can have more people attend. So friends, others in the Home Community who would want to see these Story/ Acts are welcome to come and see the performances.

Anyone from the Community wanting to attend, just post here or send a message to Y2Diva for invite

Message 474 of 674 (591 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 8pm Eastern

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

Ok, due to not being able to fully prepare for the challenge, I've decided to post the story Demons will be presenting early here on the A&D thread. It's far too long for me to send to each member individually through PSN, and since I don't know who will be showing up for the meeting, I figure this is for the best. What's interesting about this story is it is a continuation of the one I told last October. At the moment, it's not 100% complete, so I will be updating this post later once finished. I will also include the original that precedes it. For now, I hope you all like what you read. Smiley Happy

It was black. Blacker than black. A darkness so deep and solid it couldn't possibly exist in our world. The boy was petrified with terror.

The figure wore a fedora hat, and seemed to be in some kind of cloak. He could not see its face. It raised a hand, casting a shadow over the boy's head and forced it into the floor. The boy screamed and screamed, yet the screams would not be heard. He tried lifting his face up from the floor but it was impossible. Then he felt a hand placed over the back of his head, forcefully turning it on his side. A look of horror filled the boy's face, for he saw a menacing pair of red eyes underneath the Man's fedora. Then it spoke in a gruff, deep voice.

"You are mine."

But that wasn't the end. Seventeen years later, Robert awoke from the nightmare that had terrified him as a child. He'd been having strange dreams for several weeks, but this was the first time he dreamt of that occurrence. An encounter that he had long forgotten, yet it still scared him. He had come face to face with a living void, a creature that seemed entirely made of darkness, with no discernible features except for its hat and eyes. Why did such a being take on the appearance of a man? Why did it come after him on that night? Perhaps he was better off not knowing.

Were he only so fortunate.

It was still late. His younger sister Rachel was sound asleep. With his mom and dad both serving in the military, he was often left in charge of things and keeping an eye on her. A few nights before, she had pulled a prank on him. It was a notorious gag where one would sneak into the room of a family member with a camera, scaring the victim awake and capturing their reaction. Why was it notorious? Because people were dying. What had started as a "harmless" act of mischief, was now gaining town popularity for being at the center of several bizarre murders.

In some cases the person who was asleep was found stabbed to death. In others, the one with the camera was killed. Whichever way it turned out, the stories always had key similarities. Someone ended up stabbed horribly, there were cut marks on each corner of their beds, and the murder weapon was always missing. The alleged killer would even claim it was the work of a monster. With no apparent motive behind the killings, it was difficult to comprehend what led to them. Robert had a feeling though. One he just couldn't shake off.

He turned on his bedroom lights and checked his mattress. Slash marks, one on each corner. "What the hell?" he thought to himself. He was starting to feel tense, and his heart began beating quicker.

"Calm down, Rob. It's probably just another one of your sister's pranks."

And yet he couldn't swallow that down. No, something about those cuts was familiar. Then he began to recall the dream he'd previously been having throughout the month. He could faintly see four objects, tall and thin, looming over his bed. They reminded him of legs. With the only source of illumination coming from his dimly lit window, he couldn't be sure what they were. Or what they were attached to. He could remember the sensation of something hovering above his body.

Achoo!

It made him think of a spider bearing down on its prey; Robert hated spiders.

Achoo!

Robert also hated sneezing. He went to the bathroom to blow his nose, only to discover it was bleeding. He was pale and sickly looking. Almost as if something had been feeding off him during the night. It sent shivers down his neck. Then he heard a noise. It came from his sister's room. He hesitated for a few moments, then he called his sister's name.

"Rachel?"

No answer. He waited a few more seconds.

"Rachel?"

Still no answer. At this point, he had to go check on her. He crept into the hallway, making his way to her door. He turned the knob and creaked it open to peak in. Too dark to see. He opened it wider and he saw his sister. Something was on top of her.

To be continued... Smiley Surprised

Robert stared at it for a good while. He couldn't utter a word. They were legs of some sort. Four of them, each one digging down into the corners of Rachel's mattress, as if to mimic a four poster bed. They had hook-like endings, curving at the top. There was no body connecting them, except for his sister's. Two of them were bent down, holding her mouth open with their hooks, with tube-like objects going down her throat. The others had themselves wrapped around her ankles, as if to restrain her.

What the hell were they? How did they even get in the house? He wanted to do something, but feared for her safety. Could this be what was killing all those people? Judging from how they dug into the bed, Robert assumed they were capable of stabbing a human body fairly easily. One wrong move and they could probably cut her face apart. They did not appear to notice or react to his presence. Then they began to shake, creating a noise he'd never heard before.

Eeerooroorooorooooroooo

Rachel started choking in her sleep, prompting her brother to approach. He didn't know what to do, other than try and pull them out of her. He tried wrapping his hands around the objects, feeling the vibration from whatever it was they were doing. Thorn-like hairs erupted from them, piercing his grip. He backed away, and ran out of the room, grabbing a pair of scissors from a drawer. He would cut them off of her if he had to. He heard a window smash, and his sister's screams.

Robert ran back as quickly as he could. They were already gone. He caught a glimpse of the legs walking off, with Rachel's entire body suspended in the air between them. They were headed towards the nearby woods. He followed after them, with Rachel's screams guiding him. A harvest moon could be seen in the sky, and Robert found himself running through a path in the woods he'd never seen before. What would he do if he finally caught up? How was he going to save his sister?

"RACHEL!"

They had come to a clearing. Rachel was struggling to get free, but her efforts were useless. Robert had the scissors in hand, but he knew those probably wouldn't help. You idiot, he told himself. You've got to quit panicking and do something!

"It's not enough. Not nearly enough," came a voice he would never forget. Robert turned around to see the shadow man from his nightmare.

"Where has your fear gone, boy?"

Robert held the scissors like a knife and charged at the man, only to pass through him like a ghost.

"So you've come to conquer it," said the entity. "But facing your fear doesn't always overcome it. In fact, it just might grow deeper."

"What do you want from me!?" shouted Robert.

"Your soul."

"My soul?"

"Just a piece of it. I'm not greedy. In exchange, you can have your sister back."

"What do you need a soul for!?"

"It's of no concern to a human. Don't you want to save your sister? Poor little Rachel. She should have known playing pranks would get her in trouble."

Things were starting to make a bit more of a horrific sense. This man, this creature, lived off of fear. All the murders and anxiety that had built up around town served to feed his appetite. Fighting it was hopeless. Perhaps if it would save his sister, he would make this deal with a devil.

"DEMON! TAKE MY SOUL!"

The words came not from Robert, but from Rachel.

"Looks like your sister is mine now. Unlucky you."

"ROBBIEEEEEEE!"

Robert watched in horror as his sister's body was ripped apart by the devil's legs.

"Well then," said the man, "I guess that's all for now. Her soul wasn't worth as much as yours, but I'll take it anyw--"

Suddenly the entity felt a fist hit him, knocking his hat off. Robert's body had changed. He had horns growing out of his head.

"How...could a human!?"

"Hehehehehehehe."

Robert was laughing mad. Somehow he had been transformed into a demon himself.

"A death curse. So the little brat was responsible. Now her brother is to carry it out, which means..."

The scissors in Robert's hand had also changed. He was holding a giant blade, full of killing intent. His eyes glowed red as he leapt into the air above the shadow man and under the harvest moon light. He shouted.

"YOU ARE MINE!"

The end. Or is it? Smiley Happy

Edit: Story is now complete.

Here is the original story I told last October, which the one I told at tonight's meeting continued from. Perhaps next October I will write another continuation. >=) 

It walked through the hallway. His hallway. The hallway that lead to his bedroom. The young boy remembered being awake but this was the first time he could sense himself still awake even though his body was asleep. He could feel himself lying there, somehow able to see outside his room. How was this possible? And just who or what was it lurking in the dark hallway? Certainly it wasn't his parents. He could even see the door to their room closed. The entity walked closer to his bedroom door, then it turned to look at the doorknob. It stood there looking at it for what seemed like an eternity.

The boy's body was sweating, his heart beating faster. He could feel it. This wasn't a person. The entity turned to look at his parents' bedroom door, then began moving towards it. "No!" the boy shouted in his head, the words unable to escape his mouth.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, as if to torment him for as long as possible. "Don't go in there!" The mysterious hall lurker did not listen. It knew the boy was watching, knew he was afraid. And it enjoyed his fear. It fed off his fear. It craved fear, and the fear he exerted was the tastiest fear it had ever experienced. It would not stop.

As it drew closer to their bedroom door, the knob turned by itself and opened. The boy could see them. Mom and dad both asleep. What was this horrible presence going to do to them? It floated into the room, the sound of footsteps echoing in the background. Then the boy saw the door close, unable to see the intruder or make out who it was in the darkness.

He would not let it get them. He tried getting up, unable. His body was paralyzed. He struggled harder, managing to get one arm out from under the cover. He tried pulling himself out of the bed, falling to the floor in the attempt, still unable to move freely. He no longer could see what was happening. He slowly moved his arms out, to drag himself out of the room. He was almost there.

Suddenly the door to his parents' room shut. Footsteps. The boy briefly saw outside into the hallway, with the entity looking at its next destination. It was time to meet and greet. The knob turned and the door cracked open, with the boy just a few feet from it. It swung open, hitting the wall. He could not see anyone in the hallway. What kind of trick was this?

He dragged himself closer to the doorway. "Mom? Dad?" The entity suddenly materialized itself before the boy. It was black. Blacker than black. A darkness so deep and solid it couldn't possibly exist in our world. The boy was petrified with terror.

The figure wore a fedora hat, and seemed to be in some kind of cloak. He could not see its face. It raised a hand, casting a shadow over the boy's head and forced it into the floor. The boy screamed and screamed, yet the screams would not be heard. He tried lifting his face up from the floor but it was impossible. Then he felt a hand placed over the back of his head, forcefully turning it on his side. A look of horror filled the boy's face, for he saw a menacing pair of red eyes underneath the Man's fedora. Then it spoke in a gruff, deep voice.

"You are mine."

Message 475 of 674 (559 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Story / Act Halloween Challenge 2012

We have two Guest Judges confirmed for tonight thus far.

(this may changed due to Hurricane Sandy as some may not make it)

• Joanna_Dark_
  • Spectre531
  • (to be announced)

Again first act starts at 8:30 pm, second act starts at 9:15 pm Eastern time

Also the two Story/Acts will be happening at The All Mighty clubhouse.. as it has been set up for the two factions, base don their request.

Which means we can have more people attend. So friends, others in the Home Community who would want to see these Story/ Acts are welcome to come and see the performances.

Anyone from the Community wanting to attend, just post here or send a message to Y2Diva for invite

Message 476 of 674 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges Monday at 8pm Eastern

Oct 29, 2012
Go demons
Message 477 of 674 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday October 29th

For this special Halloween Story Act challenge we held this at the TAM clubhouse as we had our not 3 but 4 special guest judges (Joanna_Dark_, Ovac, Spectre531 & xlr8life) as the Angels did their first story/act at the Gothic Cathedral skin, where it involved a wedding and a sacrifice it was quiet entertaining and great performance from everyone involved (anamri, ixarix, Miss_Ann_Thrope, ron1ron1, Recca_Hanabishi, SSJ2_Sion). We then switched to the Cutteridge Estate skin as we all gathered in the library for the Demon's Story Act in which it was a chilling story narrated by McJorneil alongside StephieRawks and Y2Diva. Both Story/Acts were done very well, thou at the very end our Guest Judges had a hard decision and declared The Angels as the winner for this challenge.

*A special Thanks to our Guest Judges for coming and helping with the outcome of this challenge and the organizers of the Story/Acts plus those who took part of it.

Civil War Challenge – Halloween Story/Act 2012 Challenge (Angels Win - 3 Point)

Angels = 28

Demons = 29

Those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix
  • anamri
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • ron1ron1
  • Recca_Hanabishi
  • SSJ2_Sion
  • StormTimber

Team Demons

• McJorneil
  • StephieRawks
  • Y2Diva
  • Y2David

Special Guest Judges

• Joanna_Dark_
  • Ovac
  • Spectre531
  • xlr8life

also Patchex was there as our guest

Pictures & video taken for each story/act to be posted soon

Message 478 of 674 (439 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

I had a wonderful time and I'm grateful Sandy allowed me to attend. These clubs are awesome. The users definately know how to keep themselves busy.

Smiley Happy

Both groups did a wonderful job! Very hard to pick between the two. 

Message 479 of 674 (437 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Joanna it was such awesomeness you being there as a judge for this challenge. Smiley Happy

OK so fer those who missed it on Monday, here is the first of the two acts which was at the Gothic Cathedral performed by the Team Angels (anamri, ixarix, Miss_Ann_Thrope, ron1ron1, Recca_Hanabishi, SSJ2_Sion). this story is about a wedding, a sacrifice. Enjoy!!

*note: stay tune for Team Demons Story Act video/pics up soon

Angels Halloween Story Act Challenge 2012 Video

Pictures taken from the Angels Story Act

Message 480 of 674 (490 Views)