Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Sep 18, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Really looking forward to this tonight. Curious to know what all this mystery is about! Smiley Very Happy

missed ya last night.. figured u fell asleep with ur schedule.. thou they'll be next time Smiley Happy

Message 441 of 674 (388 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2012

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday September 17, 2012

With the much anticipated Crime Scene Challenge from club LAIR, we all started at the A&D clubhouse. It was ron1ron1, Miss_Ann_Thrope, beneloben & ixarix in Team Angels against StephieRawks, sprawl7275, McJorneil & Patchex in Team Demons. Once we were ready we headed to Club LAIR for the Challenge as Detective Law debrief the two factions before commencing it. Once it started each faction started to scramble for clues on the crime scene, as anamri was releasing clues every so many minutes.

It was till Detective Law who got confirmation that Team Demons were first to completely solve the crime scene. Team Angels from what was discussed were close to solving it as well. Cogratz to Team Demon and thanks to anamri for the creation of this challenge and Detective Law for allowing the Angels & Demons help solve the crime.

Civil War Challenge – Crime Scene Challenge by club LAIR (Demons Win - 1 Point)

Angels = 24

Demons = 27

those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix
  • anamri
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • benelobenJP
  • ron1ron1

Team Demons

• Y2David
  • McJorneil
  • sprawl7275
  • StephieRawks
  • Patchex (guest)

& Detective_Law 

Pictures & video taken to be posted later

Message 442 of 674 (385 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Close? Holy crap, we we're about to fire off the PM ... We actually thought @ 1st that the gorilla was a bodyguard or boyfriend LOL ... Who brings a real gorilla everywhere LMAO ... Til Missy reminded us of the bananas HAHA ... Anyways, congrats demons (Aaargh it pains me to say that) Smiley Mad

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 443 of 674 (371 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

at Club LAIR

Message 444 of 674 (363 Views)
Fender Bender
3473 posts

Sep 24, 2012

That game was Amazing, I loved the Lair game... Here is a little bit of Video I took durring the A&D Lair Challenge... 

Photobucket
Message 445 of 674 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday September 24, 2012

We had an overload of Demons take over the clubhouse at first as we  all headed to the Neptune Suite to play a Team Timed Puzzle Game, from the puzzle game in the space. At first we tried individually thou it was taking long, so we decided to have it on a 3 vs 3 match timing each team on Puzzle 3 (with Layers OFF and Borders ON), the Demons went in first with a Time of 7:36, then afterwards Angels went and they had a time of 8:39 giving the victory to the Demons.

*A Special Thanks to the Virgin Angel aka JAHoE who came to help thy Angels that night.

Civil War Challenge – Timed Puzzle Game Challenge at Neptune Suite (Demons Win - 1 Point)

Angels = 24

Demons = 28

those who attended were:

Team Angels

• krisiambo
  • ron1ron1
  • Rikkuraynebaby
  • JAHoE (Special Guest, came in as the Virgin Angel)

Team Demons

• Y2David
  • McJorneil
  • sprawl7275
  • XxQueen_VeexX
  • SCarverOrne

Pictures taken to be posted later

Message 446 of 674 (335 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 26, 2012
So what's all this hubub i'm hearing 'bout this guys?
missed a few, only found out the other day Smiley Sad

Message 447 of 674 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Sep 27, 2012

fester112 wrote:
So what's all this hubub i'm hearing 'bout this guys?
missed a few, only found out the other day Smiley Sad

This been a great espectacle where each week something new comes up fer these two factions to compete on. stay tune for sum awesum news on this hubub very soon Smiley Happy

fester, be great to have you and come to one of these any of the Mondays, just let us know, check OP for more on what we do in this club Smiley Happy

Message 448 of 674 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Going to do my best to be there tonight guys. What's the plan for tonight? Smiley Tongue
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 449 of 674 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Going to do my best to be there tonight guys. What's the plan for tonight? Smiley Tongue

that be great vicki Smiley Happy we need Demon Power ;p .. hmmmm what kind of challenge shall we do tonight.. still debating...

reminds me to see how my demon dolphie is doing.. must pay him a visit tonight

Message 450 of 674 (355 Views)