Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

Chriswizz92 wrote:

That was a great challenge and i wanted to let every1 know ip will not be on for 2 weeks im be going to california for 2 weeks hope u angels kick some demons touchy while im gone if u see me on it will only mean im on at a friends house and Ixarix made the angels dolphin already on angels team if u kno how to put stats on a dolphin ps send ixarix a message and he will put the stats thanx for reading and have a great challenge and message me when we do that picture hallenge ill show up on that and Missy pls hold on ur challenge i really wanna play it Smiley Happy ty for reading Smiley Happy

yea I may have similar news for Monday.. as i won't be on that day thou deadline for group picture wll still apply.. I'll post more info on it later if anything.

as in today's update we finally got the new Mibi-bots facility with it's multiplayer capabilities.

make sure to collect all the free rewards at the action district (see link below).. thou can't wait to get on Home and start creating a challenge for A&D based on this

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/New-Minibots-Training-Facility-Rewar...

Message 381 of 674 (362 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Jul 23, 2012

Photobucket

k with Tonight Deadline  make sure each team picture is send to me by tonight (see sample above)...  .. Team Angels & Team Demons good luck with tonights pic.. have those around help you with the pic if need to invite outside friends do as well.. 
last time we did this we had the opponent Team help with the pic as well so.. do what ya have to get this grp picture challenge completed

Message 382 of 674 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Won't be there tonight, thou looking forward to what pictures you all be taking tonight for this chalenge.

Message 383 of 674 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jul 24, 2012

ok well we didnt really do a challenge we took a picture for it but i send my thanks to Julie_love for taking the picure and thanks to Miss_ann, Ixlar, ron1, and storm for showing up maybe we can do challenge next week and have a few demons show up cus there were none

p.s. Angels Scared the Demons away Smiley Tongue

Angels and Demons club thread
Message 384 of 674 (335 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Chriswizz92 wrote:

ok well we didnt really do a challenge we took a picture for it but i send my thanks to Julie_love for taking the picure and thanks to Miss_ann, Ixlar, ron1, and storm for showing up maybe we can do challenge next week and have a few demons show up cus there were none

I really like the way the pictures came out Chris. The Mt Olympus space was great and the sky in the background was amazing. Hopefully you'll find one you like. Smiley Happy

Message 385 of 674 (331 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 24, 2012

julie_love wrote:

Chriswizz92 wrote:

I really like the way the pictures came out Chris. The Mt Olympus space was great and the sky in the background was amazing. Hopefully you'll find one you like. Smiley Happy

nice pics and thanks julie_love fer helping with the picture for the Angels .. that makes u a true Angel Smiley Happy

as for the Demons.. McJorneil also had send me an interesting picture for the challenge..

I shall have them up soon..

Message 386 of 674 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 25, 2012

last night McJorneil, Rikkuraynebaby and marj001 announced to have a Battle-Bots group Challenge ready for this Monday.. stay tune Smiley Happy

Message 387 of 674 (306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 25, 2012

d3f567aa

Get Ready Group Picture Challenge

So the Get Ready Group Pictures were submited on Monday night

from the Angel and the Demon teams,

Now its up to the public to vote who they think is the best picture.

The poll will close on Monday August 6 by pm 9 EDT.. Good Luck Angels & Demons

This will be worth 1 Point for winning Picture

Here is where you can vote

http://twtpoll.com/60sxsl

Team Angels

Team Demons

Message 388 of 674 (298 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I shall see you all Angels & Demons tonight as Rikkuraynebaby, McJorneil and marj001 have been testing the new MiniBots game and will have the Team MiniBots challenge ready for tonight

Also don't forget to vote for the "Get Ready Group Picture Challenge" if you haven't, we have one more week left for the results.

Here is link http://twtpoll.com/60sxsl

Also we have a shortage on Demons.. Time to recruit, any demon feeling worthy to battle it with thy Angels.. Let us know Smiley Wink

Message 389 of 674 (262 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu129/Y2David/5c47774c.jpg

Monday July 30, 2012

We discussed the some of the upcoming challenges which included the Dolphy Racing Challenge as well as next weeks upcoming results from the Group Picture challenge voting poll. Rikkuraynebaby announced tonight's challenge as she was hosting it, we all ended up going to her space for it, as we had a total of three battles, making the Demons take the victory.

MiniBattleRoyale

Civil War Challenge – Minibot Battle Royale (Demons win - 1 Point)

Angels = 21

Demons = 24

those who attended were:

Team Angels

• ixarix
  • Rikkuraynebaby
  • marjoo1
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope

Team Demons

• Y2David
  • McJorneil

Pictures take to be posted later