Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 17, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america


So because no one replies to your post, that means they're bad people?
Some logic you have there.


It's mean to ignore someone who is going with a severe acne and not support him because you don't know the person or whatsover... it's like ignoring someone without a feet. I sometimes see people without a feet and i look at them with sadness, like i wish i could help in some way. If i actually told people how i truly feel about my acne, they would all act like they don't know what to say. I told a friend of mine how i did truly feel. He told me that i should just keep trying talking with friends and i had but they just won't let me go to that limit because of the acne. Basically is girl problem because with boys they don't cared much if you have acne or not. They just roll with it and be a regular friend which it has been a lot of help with my confidence. 


So you're implying that everyone has to reply to you because you have an acne problem, and anyone that doesn't is a mean, bad person.

Seriously. Your sense of logic is so screwed up.

I'm sure you are serious with whatever problem you're having. And I'm sorry you have to deal with it. But it seems to me like you're just looking for attention.


I don't mean everyone, i said it because nobody was answering and i got worried that not even one person cared.


Regardless. You shouldn't come on here just to seek attention from strangers.


It's just because there's no penalty telling to strangers over the internet. If i did told this anyone in school it would change things between us.


Suit yourself.

Sorry to hear you've an issue with acne. But fishing for attention on the forums isn't gonna make it go away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 57 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 17, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america


So because no one replies to your post, that means they're bad people?
Some logic you have there.


It's mean to ignore someone who is going with a severe acne and not support him because you don't know the person or whatsover... it's like ignoring someone without a feet. I sometimes see people without a feet and i look at them with sadness, like i wish i could help in some way. If i actually told people how i truly feel about my acne, they would all act like they don't know what to say. I told a friend of mine how i did truly feel. He told me that i should just keep trying talking with friends and i had but they just won't let me go to that limit because of the acne. Basically is girl problem because with boys they don't cared much if you have acne or not. They just roll with it and be a regular friend which it has been a lot of help with my confidence. 


So you're implying that everyone has to reply to you because you have an acne problem, and anyone that doesn't is a mean, bad person.

Seriously. Your sense of logic is so screwed up.

I'm sure you are serious with whatever problem you're having. And I'm sorry you have to deal with it. But it seems to me like you're just looking for attention.


I don't mean everyone, i said it because nobody was answering and i got worried that not even one person cared.


Regardless. You shouldn't come on here just to seek attention from strangers.


It's just because there's no penalty telling to strangers over the internet. If i did told this anyone in school it would change things between us.


Suit yourself.

Sorry to hear you've an issue with acne. But fishing for attention on the forums isn't gonna make it go away.


I think it's really obvious that it won't. I wasn't planning on that, just wanted to give a piece of my mind about that space and how story like mine and then seeing this space could affect me and other people.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 32 of 57 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

posted twice, idk why. Sorry

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 33 of 57 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 17, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america


You are going about this all wrong.  Instead of body building try and figure a way to get a large sum of money. Or a fancy car.  Dont forget all you need to get the girls is cash.  Even if you got a face as pockmarked as the moon if you got the cash they got the trash.  So quit whining and leave the body building to the gay crowd, put on your thinking cap and go for it boy.

Message 34 of 57 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4495 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 17, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's a shame we can't get real game companies to take us seriously anymore. 

Indeed - even Sony doesn't take us seriously - after all, when is the last time they included any Home content in their games or had promotions in Home for their games, movies, Tv shows, etc.  Home has become a special needs child, and Sony is the negligent parent.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 35 of 57 (227 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
819 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 18, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america


You are going about this all wrong.  Instead of body building try and figure a way to get a large sum of money. Or a fancy car.  Dont forget all you need to get the girls is cash.  Even if you got a face as pockmarked as the moon if you got the cash they got the trash.  So quit whining and leave the body building to the gay crowd, put on your thinking cap and go for it boy.


 

Amen! This is the best post ever. The kind of women that guys want are very superficial. y'all boys need to deal with it. Ya can't make the scene without any green. Get a good education and make the cake. Then you can choose any woman you want.
Message 36 of 57 (209 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/20/2010
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 18, 2013

Take a rage dump guy, you will feel better. And Im sure your acne will go away when you are older, it did for me. or try proactive

Message 37 of 57 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 18, 2013
Hi Revenger. 
My best friend in high school had once had to take Accutane for his SERIOUS acne issue. It is serious serious stuff and you arent lying when you say its dangerous. It can effect your mood in very violent ways making thoughts of hopelessness and suicidal feelings bubble up. You need to understand alot of your sadness is your medication and to not give up or feel like everyones against you. There are alot of people who love you and care whether you have acne or bodybuild or have feet or dont or cant speak, etc. Everyone is loved by someone. But it can be helpful to your acne situation if you listen to your doctor, and your parents. You are young my friend and are on a medical drug that should be taken very seriously. Clearasil is a different product but I get why you may feel offended by it. Alot of people use it and its not the same as yours but it involves the same thing which is acne in a broad sense. It shoulndt be taken too seriously, its just like an ad on tv. Just 'change the channel' so to speak and dont visit that place to avoid zit talk. Nobody will judge you about it if they dont know its even an issue you deal with. Home should be fun and not a source of stress to you by all means so I hope it is some fun at least at times.I know it may be that you were treated badly but growing you will learn that those people were immature, young and learning and growing, making mistakes like all of us do. Dont forsake them for it. Things do change and life can get better. Up and downs. Downs and ups. We all have insecurities. But you really should have this convo in private with close friends or family in the future - Especially if you get a feeling like you want to hurt yourself (or others) Smiley Sad you should tell someone in real life but not us on this forum. We can only do so much yknow? Got any clubs you have joined in Home though? Theres some good ones around if you want some great non judgemental company Smiley Happy A good friend may seem hard to find but you have to get beyond the superficial because it is truly whats inside that counts. Good luck have fun always 
Support Forums
Message 38 of 57 (167 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
2394 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 18, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america


Just saying, any time a page is viewed, that count goes up.  I can sit here and refresh the page and it'll still go up, so views don't really matter.

I haven't been to the space, so I wouldn't know.  But the thing about what you're saying, is people who haven't experienced it like that wouldn't know what it's like.  Just don't listen to them.


Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 39 of 57 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/02/2012
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 18, 2013

Hey there Revenger,

I've been reading along, and seems like this topic has got off to different points and topics. I just wanted to say a few things.. For starters you seem to be a smart kid, many kids your age are insulting others and you are standing up for those with acne and trying to bring some attention to how this game could insult some people who have a acne problem.  For that I applaud you. However (bare with me on this) it seems like it isn't really the game that you are upset with. You are more angry with how people are treating others with acne, you are angry and upset with what happened to you. It is sad how people treat others and insult others based on flaws or such. We can't really change how people see others and what their opinions are, we can only control our own opinions and thoughts. You your self seem to be giving your self a bad thought of others. What I mean by this is what you said about you not being able to find a lady friend that will talk to you. You say they judge you based on your acne, but could it be that maybe they are just shy? Maybe they just don't know how to talk to you because you, yourself are shy infront of them. You must have confidence in your self as others have told you already, you must love your self, flaws and all. Acne, clothes, money etc. does not defy or make a person, a person makes and defies them selves. Uhm.. in other words you make your self, your acne has nothing to do with who you are, it just simply adds to you. It's just your body telling you that maybe some of your eating habits arn't the best or that you are just simply going through changes as you should be do to your young age. Girls will come to you if you show them that you are confident in your self. Women by nature are drawn to men more often if they are confident and strong, because women are the ones who are more insecure and shy and more concerned on image. I could go on about this forever as you can tell, lol but I'll just bring this baby in and say have confidence in your self and think about all of this in a different perspective.

 

Now back to the main topic, this game. You say that It maybe a insult to those with acne and I can see your point on this, but think about it in another perspective. Many people do battle acne and many are looking for acne treatments. This is simply just a ad it's actually helping many people, by showing them a example of how fast and effective the Clearasil brand is or could be.  So it's a good thing. The game shows how affective it is because in the game you pick up the products for a speed boost. It's a niffty idea but I for one must say, that I as a gamer I really didn't enjoy it much. The controls to me were terrible. I might as well be the mascot for them because I picked up and cleared all the obsticles in the path. Hehe.. >.>.. Maybe I'm just so used to the typical racing games where you hold x to go or whatever. Of course I'll give it more of a chance before I really judge it. I hope you will see the positive in this as apposed to only seeing the negative. I hope that your acne clears up for you and that you have better luck with those ladies lol. Well you have yourself a good day mister and good luck with everything. ^-^   (Good lord I wrote alot... >.>)

Message 40 of 57 (134 Views)