Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Re: Clearasil space is an insult

Apr 17, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

Try 20 years ago lol. And actually I knew a guy who had it really severe and I remember the other kids were really mean to him. And again there was no medication for it back then so he had to live with it whether he liked it or not. But I do hope yours does clear up ok soon. And remember your 17 now so you only have acouple more years left until acne won't be a major problem anymore.

Yes, i know. I could even get married with the problem but idk what happened. This goes the same for those who are blind, deft (excuse me if i wrote that wrong), no hands, legs etc. It's like we feel like we have been born to suffer or even kill ourselves. The saddest thing of all is when you actually didn't have any of those problem and you just try everything to keep on your feet and try to resolve it.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 21 of 57 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Apr 17, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
The game is great. All people had acne lol, but i'm talking about really severe acne that no girl will ever come close to you. 10 years ago is not the present were people were a lot nicer, nowadays having a good skin is not an option since i can't even get close to people and even talk of them because they always feel like they need to talk to wall and not look at me because they don't have nerves to look at me and that's just makes me anxious.

Times may change but ppl stay the same bro, there has always been haters & always will be. That was my whole point, surround yourself w/ ppl that could careless what you look like & let the rest go. If the ppl you want in your life worry about those type things then maybe you should do some soul searching on your own & find out why you need validation from anyone but those that love/like you for who you are inside. Yea no matter what there may always be looks & mumbling about your condition but as I said that's where your self esteem & self worth should kick in. Good luck but regardless if you have the acne for the rest of your life, don't let it dictate how you carry yourself for 1 second. If you hold your head down ppl will look down on you, but if you walk w/ a little pride & self confidence others will feed off that vibe. You'll learn as you get older the ones who put worth in what you have or look like will eventually fade into the background anyway & you be left w/ the ppl who care about the real you.

that's actually really truth. Like i said... it's my 4th years and i'm going to explain how i felt against acne in all those years.

1st year = i felt like a mutant even i only had 10-15 pimples in my chin and another 15 in the sides of my forehead. I was a nerd back then but in this year i actually started to change and be more mature but this began and ruined that good changes i was making. So this year was mostly about sadness and hiding from everyone without looking at me. I only stayed at home playing videos games on the wii.

2nd year= This one was tough, acne got worst in the whole forehead. They were making fun of my acne and even with a girl which made me unsecure. I was so mad at people making fun of me, looking at me like i was nothing. Even one of my friend had a bad discussion and we didn't talk for a whole weekend just because people saw me as thrash. The group i was always with even rejected me at some point even with other friends defending me when they offended me. This was 9th graduation and it was bad for me. I was also called the quiet one A LOT of times and that REALLY made me feel bad.

3rd year= Things... got better. My acne got worst in my cheeks and it was down to my whole face cover in acne. I still kiss girls to greet them but it wasn't actually a kiss, they do it just to support me and everytime a new girl did that it surprised me. I bonded more with my friends and everything was smoother. I still got called the quite one but it was less this time.

4th year= i stand up and face reality, i didn't care what people talk if they were surprise and now it was down to happiness and revenge at this point. My acne to me was laughable and now i could carry on with me except on some points when i need that girl consolation like any other guy. I have blond hair, green eyes, tall and i always did really good in my grades , mostly A's and some B's and i had started breakdancing which my 4 years of bodybuilding helped me and i was known quickly for the best dance in the school. I know what i have in my body, i know how many girls i could get b4 acne started up and i knew it was down for payback for those girls that never looked at me. Now this is what i'm going to do next year if my acne clears up. Making people learn something in life which is to no judge or reject someone because of a health problem. Now they will lose a great guy like they could with anyone else. I want to make them feel bad, them knowing how much i have suffer.

Message 22 of 57 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

I want to make them feel bad, them knowing how much i have suffer.

As much as I hope you get clear skin; I hope even more that you remember how much you suffered at the insensitive hands of others.

By remembering, I hope you will no longer feel the need to make others suffer.

Don't inflict pain on those that may, or may not have, made you suffer needlessly. Be the better person.

Please.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 23 of 57 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Apr 17, 2013
I understand your issue and empathize with you but you must remember this is just a game. No one is saying your thoughts and opinions are wrong but this is just a game on Home and you can choose to either play or not play, but please do not lash out at those who see it as just a game. If you do not want to play that is fine we are not forcing you to. And with your your situation, it is very unfortunate but the forums is not the place to discuss your personal life. If you want to talk to anyone feel free to message me and we can hang out on Home.
Message 24 of 57 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3917 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america

So because no one replies to your post, that means they're bad people?
Some logic you have there.

It's mean to ignore someone who is going with a severe acne and not support him because you don't know the person or whatsover... it's like ignoring someone without a feet. I sometimes see people without a feet and i look at them with sadness, like i wish i could help in some way. If i actually told people how i truly feel about my acne, they would all act like they don't know what to say. I told a friend of mine how i did truly feel. He told me that i should just keep trying talking with friends and i had but they just won't let me go to that limit because of the acne. Basically is girl problem because with boys they don't cared much if you have acne or not. They just roll with it and be a regular friend which it has been a lot of help with my confidence. 

So you're implying that everyone has to reply to you because you have an acne problem, and anyone that doesn't is a mean, bad person.

Seriously. Your sense of logic is so screwed up.

I'm sure you are serious with whatever problem you're having. And I'm sorry you have to deal with it. But it seems to me like you're just looking for attention.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 57 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Apr 17, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

40 views and yet nobody gives a **bleep** -_-. That's the % on how many good are in this world... or in america

It's mean to ignore someone who is going with a severe acne and not support him because you don't know the person or whatsover... it's like ignoring someone without a feet. I sometimes see people without a feet and i look at them with sadness, like i wish i could help in some way. If i actually told people how i truly feel about my acne, they would all act like they don't know what to say. I told a friend of mine how i did truly feel. He told me that i should just keep trying talking with friends and i had but they just won't let me go to that limit because of the acne. Basically is girl problem because with boys they don't cared much if you have acne or not. They just roll with it and be a regular friend which it has been a lot of help with my confidence. 

So you're implying that everyone has to reply to you because you have an acne problem, and anyone that doesn't is a mean, bad person.

I'm sure you are serious with whatever problem you're having. And I'm sorry you have to deal with it. But it seems to me like you're just looking for attention.

I don't mean everyone, i said it because nobody was answering and i got worried that not even one person cared.

Message 26 of 57 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

I want to make them feel bad, them knowing how much i have suffer.

As much as I hope you get clear skin; I hope even more that you remember how much you suffered at the insensitive hands of others.

By remembering, I hope you will no longer feel the need to make others suffer.

Don't inflict pain on those that may, or may not have, made you suffer needlessly. Be the better person.

Please.

It's not a they will actually "suffer" it's just giving the people who actually made me feel bad on purpose and me telling them that they lost someone who could be such a great friend to them and because of that there's no way back for being friends. Mostly is people who didn't know me b4 the acne started. Since i'm in 11th grade and 90% of the grade treats me well. It's actually better from what you get... but that might be because were in the same grade. Those who are in 9th, 10th are some girls that made fun of me or even offended me which they just getting a bit of piece of my mind. Either way i won't see 9th, 10th that much but it's not something serious.

Message 27 of 57 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3917 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

I don't mean everyone, i said it because nobody was answering and i got worried that not even one person cared.

Regardless. You shouldn't come on here just to seek attention from strangers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 57 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 17, 2013
The day they add a raffle/baseball throwing minigame similar to that of Bioshock Infinite is when I'll be truly offended. I don't think that'll happen though.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 29 of 57 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Regardless. You shouldn't come on here just to seek attention from strangers.

It's just because there's no penalty telling to strangers over the internet. If i did told this anyone in school it would change things between us.

Message 30 of 57 (136 Views)
0 Likes