Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing HELMET, MAP & 03:18 SPEED RUN

Apr 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ -.- I went around all 3 tracks in 4 minutes, 22 seconds. My skills would help your cause, totes help -.-

Then hand them over!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 81 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Lol, that doesn't sound like a better idea. If you're free tonight or tomorrow, we can head over to Clearasil Space and you can be my lucky charm as I'm racing. Woman Happy Lol, I promise. I won't feed him any cataloupe seeds. *Crosses fingers behind my back*

Ooh .. got night class tonight, plus a paper due by Midnight. I'll have to see about tomorrow evening though. That might be a plan there if I can (NOTE: It's getting towards FINALS - I'm getting a bit HARE-brained and frazzled .... Ok, Bun, breathe, just breathe...).

... huh - I may need that rabbit's foot ... um, wait, I have two (at least). LOL Smiley LOL

Message 62 of 81 (849 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Lol, that doesn't sound like a better idea. If you're free tonight or tomorrow, we can head over to Clearasil Space and you can be my lucky charm as I'm racing. Woman Happy Lol, I promise. I won't feed him any cataloupe seeds. *Crosses fingers behind my back*

Ooh .. got night class tonight, plus a paper due by Midnight. I'll have to see about tomorrow evening though. That might be a plan there if I can (NOTE: It's getting towards FINALS - I'm getting a bit HARE-brained and frazzled .... Ok, Bun, breathe, just breathe...).

... huh - I may need that rabbit's foot ... um, wait, I have two (at least). LOL Smiley LOL

If tonight is a no go, then tomorrow is fine. Woman Happy But...but, Bunny, I'm going to be needing both of them. I'm going to be needing all the luck I can get.

Message 63 of 81 (842 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

If tonight is a no go, then tomorrow is fine. Woman Happy But...but, Bunny, I'm going to be needing both of them. I'm going to be needing all the luck I can get.

... and two THUMBS UP and a lot of hooting and hollering from me. Better yet, you need a cheerleader -

Yep, I sent you a whole squad of ... POM POM BUNS! Go team! Smiley LOL

Message 64 of 81 (834 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Pom pom buns look cute. I dont know what they are or what they do but I want to rub them on my stubble. Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 65 of 81 (830 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Apr 29, 2013

I always lose because all the clearasil on the tires and steering wheel Smiley LOL

images.jpg

Message 66 of 81 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Pom pom buns look cute. I dont know what they are or what they do but I want to rub them on my stubble. Smiley Very Happy

They're actually a craft project and easy to make ... they just sit there and look cute and collect ... oh, dear, dust. So I guess they're also, ahem, DUST bunnies... Smiley LOL

... and STUBBLE *smh* - oy, vey! Smiley Surprised

Seriously, folks, what is the likelihood that a kart racing LMO will be released at a reward from this space? I keep looking at the promo photo thinking that there might be more rewards coming down the pike other than the jacket. I'm not even sure how long this promo runs for (other than the two weeks for the helmet and two weeks for the jacket). EDIT: I meant to ask this earlier, who dev'd this space?

Message 67 of 81 (820 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 29, 2013
I hope the cart is a LMO. It would be great if so.
Support Forums
Message 68 of 81 (817 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

They're actually a craft project and easy to make ... they just sit there and look cute and collect ... oh, dear, dust. So I guess they're also, ahem, DUST bunnies... Smiley LOL

... and STUBBLE *smh* - oy, vey! Smiley Surprised

Seriously, folks, what is the likelihood that a kart racing LMO will be released at a reward from this space? I keep looking at the promo photo thinking that there might be more rewards coming down the pike other than the jacket. I'm not even sure how long this promo runs for (other than the two weeks for the helmet and two weeks for the jacket). EDIT: I meant to ask this earlier, who dev'd this space?

It appears Sony are the ones who took on development for the Clearasil Kart Racing event and they seem to have done a rather good job.

I like the idea of a racing kart locomotion reward from this event but the odds aren't to likely, I guess we'll see if this event offers anything else in due time.
Message 69 of 81 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 30, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

... and two THUMBS UP and a lot of hooting and hollering from me. Better yet, you need a cheerleader -

Yep, I sent you a whole squad of ... POM POM BUNS! Go team! Smiley LOL

Oh, my God, Bunny! They're so cute!  You and Lego so have to have these when you both cheer me on. ^^

Message 70 of 81 (788 Views)