Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL

Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.

Speaking of which, homeboy79 - I FINALLY got the helmet today! WOO-HOO, thanks to your map (and about 10-15 or so attempts at winning the darn thing). Hopefully by Wednesday, I will have enough points for that jacket (I certainly tried enough times for possibly 50,000 points! LOL). Smiley LOL

Yay! Congrats! Not sure if the jacket is available yet. I raced a bit ago (got 4th on leaderboard @ 3:12 Smiley Very Happy ) and didn't see scores. 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 51 of 81 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing HELMET, MAP & 03:18 SPEED RUN

Apr 29, 2013

@Hinata - Awww ... Fish sticks, I have faith that you WILL win this helmet (hopefully before Wednesday, not sure is the rewards stack OR it changes over to the jacket and the goal to finish under 4:35 goes away, idk). I had to NOT think about the third track, then I was able to shave time.

@Lego & homeboy - Thank you so very much for the support! YES, I didn't give up to easy. I made it a goal to just reduce my time. I gues it became personal that my time, for some reason, was not going under 5 minutes - grrr. I can now say I DID it, with dogged determination. The orig time would be a stretch, but I guess I could shoot for that later (LOL). Come Wednesday, I'm gunning for you, jacket ... yes, you will be mine! Smiley LOL

Message 52 of 81 (123 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

@Hinata - Awww ... Fish sticks, I have faith that you WILL win this helmet (hopefully before Wednesday, not sure is the rewards stack OR it changes over to the jacket and the goal to finish under 4:35 goes away, idk). I had to NOT think about the third track, then I was able to shave time.

@Lego & homeboy - Thank you so very much for the support! YES, I didn't give up to easy. I made it a goal to just reduce my time. I gues it became personal that my time, for some reason, was not going under 5 minutes - grrr. I can now say I DID it, with dogged determination. The orig time would be a stretch, but I guess I could shoot for that later (LOL). Come Wednesday, I'm gunning for you, jacket ... yes, you will be mine! Smiley LOL

Lol, thanks, Bunny. I'll try what you did when I do the racing later. I think that's what keeps messing me up a lot is that I keep thinking and worrying about track three.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 81 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Lol, thanks, Bunny. I'll try what you did when I do the racing later. I think that's what keeps messing me up a lot is that I keep thinking and worrying about track three.

You're very welcome, Hinata. And that's what it was, I overthought the placement of the obstacles. You GOT this course! You know you do. Smiley Wink

Message 54 of 81 (116 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You're very welcome, Hinata. And that's what it was, I overthought the placement of the obstacles. You GOT this course! You know you do. Smiley Wink

Thanks, Bunny. Or maybe I should just take your foot with me when I do the Clearasil Kart Racing. They do say that a rabbit's foot brings good luck. Smiley Tongue

Message 55 of 81 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote

Thanks, Bunny. Or maybe I should just take your foot with me when I do the Clearasil Kart Racing. They do say that a rabbit's foot brings good luck. Smiley Tongue

Y'know, you don't have to take just my foot and drag the rest of me with you, silly. I'd go with you for moral support, you goof! Smiley Tongue

And if you need support now, I'll lend you one of my virtual rabbits in lieu of me (as I'm finishing up my Ethics paper for class).

trudyposa-pierguiseppe1.jpg

NOTE: LOVES carrots and cantaloupe, but DON'T feed it cantaloupe seeds. It seems to go nuts and ram-bun-ctious. Smiley LOL

Message 56 of 81 (96 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Here Hinata, take my d. It might help....d for driving skills :s
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 57 of 81 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote

Y'know, you don't have to take just my foot and drag the rest of me with you, silly. I'd go with you for moral support, you goof! Smiley Tongue

And if you need support now, I'll lend you one of my virtual rabbits in lieu of me (as I'm finishing up my Ethics paper for class).

trudyposa-pierguiseppe1.jpg

NOTE: LOVES carrots and cantaloupe, but DON'T feed it cantaloupe seeds. It seems to go nuts and ram-bun-ctious. Smiley LOL

Lol, that doesn't sound like a better idea. If you're free tonight or tomorrow, we can head over to Clearasil Space and you can be my lucky charm as I'm racing. Woman Happy Lol, I promise. I won't feed him any cataloupe seeds. *Crosses fingers behind my back*

Message 58 of 81 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Here Hinata, take my d. It might help....d for driving skills :s

No, thank you, Chad. I don't wanna crash. Smiley Tongue

Message 59 of 81 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 29, 2013
^ -.- I went around all 3 tracks in 4 minutes, 22 seconds. My skills would help your cause, totes help -.-
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 60 of 81 (74 Views)