Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 19, 2013

^ Totes jelly -.- lol

 

Well, I guess they either changed the time requirement for the racing helmet or I got lucky. I finished 3 laps in 4 minutes 22 seconds, just 7 short of the required time and the game rewarded me for some reason Smiley Frustrated

 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 41 of 81 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 19, 2013

 


KarateChampChad wrote:

^ Totes jelly -.- lol

 

Well, I guess they either changed the time requirement for the racing helmet or I got lucky. I finished 3 laps in 4 minutes 22 seconds, just 7 short of the required time and the game rewarded me for some reason Smiley Frustrated

 


Yeah, they changed the target time from 4:15 to 4:35. I noticed it last night. Thanks for reminding me to put it in the OP. 

 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 42 of 81 (371 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
1266 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 20, 2013

Ugh, lookls like time realeased rewards, which I have no problem with, but i feel like a dingus for buy a kart, when it looks like the clearasil kart might be a reward later on.

Perish_Song
Message 43 of 81 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 20, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

Ugh, lookls like time realeased rewards, which I have no problem with, but i feel like a dingus for buy a kart, when it looks like the clearasil kart might be a reward later on.


I hope there's a Kart reward - that would be awesome! 

Btw, I posted a speed run video in the OP. Got down to 03:18! Smiley Very Happy

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 44 of 81 (270 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

 

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL


Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 45 of 81 (185 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 29, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

 

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL


Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.


Speaking of which, homeboy79 - I FINALLY got the helmet today! WOO-HOO, thanks to your map (and about 10-15 or so attempts at winning the darn thing). Hopefully by Wednesday, I will have enough points for that jacket (I certainly tried enough times for possibly 50,000 points! LOL). Smiley LOL



Message 46 of 81 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

 

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL


Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.


Speaking of which, homeboy79 - I FINALLY got the helmet today! WOO-HOO, thanks to your map (and about 10-15 or so attempts at winning the darn thing). Hopefully by Wednesday, I will have enough points for that jacket (I certainly tried enough times for possibly 50,000 points! LOL). Smiley LOL


Congrats, Bunny. Happy to hear that you finally got the helmet. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 81 (152 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 29, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

 

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL


Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.


Speaking of which, homeboy79 - I FINALLY got the helmet today! WOO-HOO, thanks to your map (and about 10-15 or so attempts at winning the darn thing). Hopefully by Wednesday, I will have enough points for that jacket (I certainly tried enough times for possibly 50,000 points! LOL). Smiley LOL


Congrats, Bunny. Happy to hear that you finally got the helmet. Woman Happy


Thank you so very much, Hinata! Smiley Very Happy You finally get yours? Hoping you did! *thumbs up*


Message 48 of 81 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

 

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL


Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.


Speaking of which, homeboy79 - I FINALLY got the helmet today! WOO-HOO, thanks to your map (and about 10-15 or so attempts at winning the darn thing). Hopefully by Wednesday, I will have enough points for that jacket (I certainly tried enough times for possibly 50,000 points! LOL). Smiley LOL


Congrats, Bunny. Happy to hear that you finally got the helmet. Woman Happy


Thank you so very much, Hinata! Smiley Very Happy You finally get yours? Hoping you did! *thumbs up*

You're welcome. Woman Happy Aaww, thank you, but, sadly, no, I havent been able to get it yet. Still having problems with track three. Woman Frustrated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 81 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2036 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet *Now with MAP*

Apr 29, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Homeboy 79 - Your awesome map is waaaay better then stuff coming out of Lock-A-Doodle. LOL Smiley Wink

 

Honestly, this is very helpful. we totally appreciate this! Smiley LOL


Thanks! I'm hoping the map and videos are helping more people. Smiley Happy It seems like people are still able to use them.


Speaking of which, homeboy79 - I FINALLY got the helmet today! WOO-HOO, thanks to your map (and about 10-15 or so attempts at winning the darn thing). Hopefully by Wednesday, I will have enough points for that jacket (I certainly tried enough times for possibly 50,000 points! LOL). Smiley LOL


Very well done Bunny, I'm glad to hear you finally received the Clearasil Racing Helmet and best of luck with achieving the racing jacket upon it's release.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 81 (131 Views)