Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing Video+Helmet

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Hey guys and gals! 

Here's a quick video with some helpful tips to beat the target time of 4:15 and win the Clearasil Kart Racing Helmet!  

Hope it helps! 

PS. Sorry my voice is a little hoarse.  Smiley Happy

Holy fish sticks! You were really recording? Woman Surprised I thought you were kidding around when you told me and Lego to say, "Hi to the camera." Lol. Thanks for making this video, Boy. It's going to help me out a lot when I try the race again. I appreciate it. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 81 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 17, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

You're very welcome, Homeboy79. Smiley Very Happy Any help in Home is a positive step towards the Home Community and cohesion as well.

And... I actually caught this as well... At the beginning of the vid, I see two frequent Forum folks. How do I know, because I was in the same instance talking to these two and they were in the same position when I left them to log off. So I must have missed you by seconds or minutes, Homeboy79. LOL Smiley LOL

Lol, and those two frequent Forum users that you saw was me and Lego. Woman Happy You should've stayed a few minutes longer and you would've ended up in the video, too. Woman Tongue

Message 12 of 81 (845 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

You're very welcome, Homeboy79. Smiley Very Happy Any help in Home is a positive step towards the Home Community and cohesion as well.

And... I actually caught this as well... At the beginning of the vid, I see two frequent Forum folks. How do I know, because I was in the same instance talking to these two and they were in the same position when I left them to log off. So I must have missed you by seconds or minutes, Homeboy79. LOL Smiley LOL

Lol, and those two frequent Forum users that you saw was me and Lego. Woman Happy You should've stayed a few minutes longer and you would've ended up in the video, too. Woman Tongue

"Holy fish sticks!" I soooo love you, Hinata! I'm giggling off my seat right now. Yes, I know I should have stayed a few minutes longer and hung out with you two, but I hadn't slept much this past evening. Smiley Tongue

And yes, this vid will def. help me out... that way, I don't have to keep playing the game to memorize the other two tracks. YAY!

We can beat this, Hinata, you know we can! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 81 (834 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Kudos on the video!

Although it's sad when we now refer to a group of only about 20 or less as a "Mob" in Home.   I remember the good old days when events would draw hundreds of people if not more, and would force multiple instances of spaces, each near max capacity (64).

I have been checking the Pottermore spaces over the last several days, and it's rare to see more than a dozen people in either one of them.

Home is in desperate need of new users.  If this continues NA Home is goign to start looking like Asia Home - where you can now travel from public space to public space for an hour and rarely run into anyone.  It's really creepy.  It's like the movie 24 days later, where the city is empty of all life.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 14 of 81 (833 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 17, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

"Holy fish sticks!" I soooo love you, Hinata! I'm giggling off my seat right now. Yes, I know I should have stayed a few minutes longer and hung out with you two, but I hadn't slept much this past evening. Smiley Tongue

And yes, this vid will def. help me out... that way, I don't have to keep playing the game to memorize the other two tracks. YAY!

We can beat this, Hinata, you know we can! Smiley LOL

Lol, I've been watching too much of the old Batman series lately. ^^ Aaww, it's okay. There's always next time. Woman Happy Lol, of course we can and we'll have Homeboy79 to thank for that. Woman Happy

Message 15 of 81 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Great video Homeboy79, very imformative and helpful.

Too bad you could'nt stick around Goddess, you could of snuck into the video with Hinata and myself. Cat Tongue
Message 16 of 81 (805 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 18, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Too bad you could'nt stick around Goddess, you could of snuck into the video with Hinata and myself. Cat Tongue

Hey Lego - I had nooooo idea that Homeboy79 was going to be around today. I just though it was ironic that after I left, he was there to tape his Racing segment. Smiley Tongue *waves at camera after the fact* You two look great on camera anyway! *nod*

Message 17 of 81 (796 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Apr 18, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Hi i wish i had something to record for home it would be very cool  to show the blog party with developers on home and when i met glasswalls at the blog event. i always love watch and being at events on home they are always fun. Ty homeboy for the video i keep trying to pass it and ty for the tips.
sincery
tech

Message 18 of 81 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 18, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Hey Lego - I had nooooo idea that Homeboy79 was going to be around today. I just though it was ironic that after I left, he was there to tape his Racing segment. Smiley Tongue *waves at camera after the fact* You two look great on camera anyway! *nod*

Aaww, thank you. :3

Message 19 of 81 (779 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I heard that you can get a jacket reward? Any1 know how to tho? Thnx
Message 20 of 81 (769 Views)
0 Likes