Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing HELMET, MAP & 03:18 SPEED RUN

Apr 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

If tonight is a no go, then tomorrow is fine. Woman Happy But...but, Bunny, I'm going to be needing both of them. I'm going to be needing all the luck I can get.

... and two THUMBS UP and a lot of hooting and hollering from me. Better yet, you need a cheerleader -

Yep, I sent you a whole squad of ... POM POM BUNS! Go team! Smiley LOL

Oh, my God, Bunny! They're so cute!  You and Lego so have to have these when you both cheer me on. ^^

We certainly will Hinata and I'm very certain you'll be able get the racing helmet, I'll be there to help you if you need anything.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 81 (266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 30, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

If tonight is a no go, then tomorrow is fine. Woman Happy But...but, Bunny, I'm going to be needing both of them. I'm going to be needing all the luck I can get.

... and two THUMBS UP and a lot of hooting and hollering from me. Better yet, you need a cheerleader -

Oh, my God, Bunny! They're so cute!  You and Lego so have to have these when you both cheer me on. ^^

We certainly will Hinata and I'm very certain you'll be able get the racing helmet, I'll be there to help you if you need anything.

Good. I better see you and Bunny cheering with them. Smiley Tongue  Oh, you know I'm so going to need your help. I suck at racing. Smiley Sad

Message 72 of 81 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Apr 30, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

@goddessbunny42: I knew you had a bunny army! This explains a lot, like why my FUBAR soldiers are reluctant to attack your base and why I keep finding carrots all over the place, lol. Congratulations on getting the helmet.

@ooOHinataOoo: Good luck on getting the helmet. Just keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it (*looks in wardrobe for bunny themed items). Uhm, will a turkey work instead? Oh wait, bunny slippers!

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 73 of 81 (248 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

@goddessbunny42: I knew you had a bunny army! This explains a lot, like why my FUBAR soldiers are reluctant to attack your base and why I keep finding carrots all over the place, lol. Congratulations on getting the helmet.

@ooOHinataOoo: Good luck on getting the helmet. Just keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it (*looks in wardrobe for bunny themed items). Uhm, will a turkey work instead? Oh wait, bunny slippers!

Thank you, Ren. I will. Hmm, can I have both? Turkey and bunny?

Message 74 of 81 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Apr 30, 2013

A turkey wearing bunny slippers? Why not, anything for the cause! Smiley LOL 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Message 75 of 81 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Apr 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Good. I better see you and Bunny cheering with them. Smiley Tongue  Oh, you know I'm so going to need your help. I suck at racing. Smiley Sad

Oh we will be while sporting our bunny apparel as well. Cat Tongue

Also you will do fine in the race, you nearly had it before, and they've made it easier now, so you can definitely do it Hinata.
Message 76 of 81 (225 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 1, 2013
ABOUT F'ING TIME I BEAT THIS THING!!! Jeebus, was this event hard! I finally beat it with 2 seconds to spare. I wonder if the car will be a prize? Hmmm?
Antonio Xul
Message 77 of 81 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 1, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

Lol, that will definitely be a sight to see.

Message 78 of 81 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 1, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Oh we will be while sporting our bunny apparel as well. Cat Tongue

Also you will do fine in the race, you nearly had it before, and they've made it easier now, so you can definitely do it Hinata.

Lol, you're going to be sporting bunny apparel? Oh, this I have to see. Smiley Tongue Thanks, Lego. Woman Happy

Message 79 of 81 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Lol, that will definitely be a sight to see.

Ask and you will receive! A turkey wearing bunny slippers:

And for inspiration, two other bunny inspired costumes:

I'm afraid that's all the bunny power I have. Hopefully it will be enough to insure your victory.

Message 80 of 81 (183 Views)