Nov 18 2012
By: Crixix Lombax Warrior 71 posts

Christmas Decorations?

4 replies 295 views Edited Nov 18, 2012

Well I try to own a personal space for every major holiday and so far, I'm working on a Christmas space. I know that all the Christmas stuff will be released in December but I know there is a few hidden stuff now. Example, the Loot Christmas Bundle. Other than that, is there anything else I can buy at the moment? I'm trying to get as much as I can now ^^ Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Christmas Decorations?

Nov 18, 2012
Yes. Codeglue's Santa on a reindeer fullbody outfit. Zombies Must Die christmas zombie costume. The gnome outfit you get from playing Gnome curling can be used as an elf costume. As far as furniture goes, there are some Lockwood gift machine Christmas themed items removed from the machine but still available to get if you can find someone with the items in their gift machine 'wishlist'.
Support Forums
Message 2 of 5 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12525 posts

Nov 18, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Yes. Codeglue's Santa on a reindeer fullbody outfit. Zombies Must Die christmas zombie costume. The gnome outfit you get from playing Gnome curling can be used as an elf costume. As far as furniture goes, there are some Lockwood gift machine Christmas themed items removed from the machine but still available to get if you can find someone with the items in their gift machine 'wishlist'.

My Deco has a Spiral tree and Gingerbread man rug . There are a few active items ( mostly musical) and the 2010 Snowman item the makes snow.

There is some good stuff in the gift machine, which I do have saved. I have a Xmas space setup year round if you would like to see it.

Also, Blue Balls in the Midway has rewards you can use.

Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 18, 2012

My Deco has a Spiral tree and Gingerbread man rug . There are a few active items ( mostly musical) and the 2010 Snowman item the makes snow.

There is some good stuff in the gift machine, which I do have saved. I have a Xmas space setup year round if you would like to see it.

Also, Blue Balls in the Midway has rewards you can use.

LOL I thought i was the only one who had a christmas tree all year.  Can I see your space Savage?

Message 4 of 5 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Loot Store has a really good Christmas Bundle.  It includes a full size christmas tree, decorative table, chair, centerpiece  and gift packages.   It costs 1.99.  It is a great value for all that you get.  It is at the very bottom of the bundle list.

Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)