I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Re: Choose the next Lockwood Concept!

Feb 9, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I saw this earlier and was suprised no one posted about it, so here it is. Looks like Lockwood is having us choose one of the following concepts for them to create next. If you want to submit your preference click the Facebook link below and leave a comment. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151238572605588

Here's the tweet regarding the concepts Smiley Tongue

https://twitter.com/LockwoodLKWD/status/299559535541104640

LockwoodLockwood@LockwoodLKWD

QUESTION: Which one of these four concepts would you like us to make next? Let us know here: http://on.fb.me/12wpiZx 

Why must guys get such horrible concepts.  Here are a few tweaks to keep the "cute but still sexy" motif you guys were trying to keep, but adding a little more masculinity to it.

m6kql5b2 copy.jpg

Perish_Song
Message 31 of 39 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Honestly, if Jennifer changed the male's Big Bad Wolf up a bit I wouldn't mind if that one was chosen. I was thinking something along the lines of an actual wolf skin outfit/jacket, with a wolf head and all. Something kind of like this

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 32 of 39 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Feb 9, 2013
The Red Riding Hood is honestly the only one that fares well with both Male and Female. The Wolf, a little bit. The bottom two, I have no words for.
Message 33 of 39 (170 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 9, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Honestly, if Jennifer changed the male's Big Bad Wolf up a bit I wouldn't mind if that one was chosen. I was thinking something along the lines of an actual wolf skin outfit/jacket, with a wolf head and all. Something kind of like this

Chad! I didn't know you where into that business end of it. The wolf is riding you instead of it looking awesome.

sword-art-online
Message 34 of 39 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

It'd have to be Red Riding Hood from me too...I have a feeling boys would be utterly embarrased to wear a few of those outfits. xD I kinda wish we could have some pretty designs for girls that didn't involve cleavage showing, short shorts/skirts, and lacy ribbony knee high tights...it's like looking through lingerie half the time on Home. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have tons of shirts and pants as well, but...yeah. xD

Message 35 of 39 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Chad! I didn't know you where into that business end of it. The wolf is riding you instead of it looking awesome.

Its not the best picture, I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. -.- 

I was thinking something along the lines of a wolf jacket with the wolf head attached at the top that covers over the avatar's head. I wonder if I could get into contact with Jennifer about it if Big Bad Wolf happens to win and reconsider her male wolf design. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 36 of 39 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I wouldn't mind if the male wolf had trible markings on its body. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 37 of 39 (123 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:
Everything except miss muffett. The guys, not so much.

Oh the hardships of being a male, just look at those outfits D:

i somewhat like the Red Riding Hood guy outfit. but the fact that its sleeveless is a turn off. Smiley Frustrated

rolled up sleeves to the elbow would have been best.

7iu6i7hyu6g545y6ug56.jpg

Message 38 of 39 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Feb 10, 2013

That Male Big Bad Wolf is just.... Bad.... Not bad as in "Bad To The Bone" or Bad As.... er.... Just horrible.

I'll be sticking with my Konami Werewolf Head. (And an outfit the doesn't look like I'm about to go over a cliff.)

The Female Big Bad Wolf I would probably buy if there is ever a decent Wolf Head for Females.

Message 39 of 39 (85 Views)
0 Likes