Highlighted
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Chess Still Neglected After All These Months

Nov 13, 2009
gamer_316 it isnt so much as whether or not chess is the future of home or if play it or not. Its about chess being in home and not working the way it should. After all this time they cant put a chess program together right. Thats a little embarrassing on there end and frustrating on ours. Anyway I can think of a lot of other things in home that don't provide any worth while entertainment. I perfer quality over bugs.
Message 11 of 15 (10 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Nov 13, 2009
well 4 me I nvr play chess in Home, I used to once in awhile but now i'm out and about hangin with friends or whatever but yea ur rite with it being out since...like forever (think I remember it in CB but idk I was in CP most of the time) u would think the bugs would be worked out but to me its not an issue
PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 12 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Nov 14, 2009
actually gamer, as far as ''is chess the future of home'' i think they have hoodie bugs to fix goes.... pretty much everyone i know comes to HOME for chess... i wouldn't come back for all the little extras if their wasn't this one real thing to do.... bowling, pool, decorating... that's all fine and dandy... but you can't bowl for 7 hours straight without losing your mind... there has always been a very large chess community in HOME, very large, now your aware.... it is by far the most sophisticated and entertaining part of HOME for many.... who would argue... it's more important than fixing your hoodie
Photobucket
and I like to do drawerings! ♫
Message 13 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 14, 2009

Ashley_23x wrote:
actually gamer, as far as ''is chess the future of home'' i think they have hoodie bugs to fix goes.... pretty much everyone i know comes to HOME for chess... i wouldn't come back for all the little extras if their wasn't this one real thing to do.... bowling, pool, decorating... that's all fine and dandy... but you can't bowl for 7 hours straight without losing your mind... there has always been a very large chess community in HOME, very large, now your aware.... it is by far the most sophisticated and entertaining part of HOME for many.... who would argue... it's more important than fixing your hoodie

I hope they fix it for you. I like chess. I know how to play, I suppose not well enough to have realized that there are issues with the way the game is played in Home. Gaming should reflect the way it is played in real life for the community that enjoys it.

It would also be nice it they added some other games like checkers for example. The more there is to do the better.

Good luck.

Message 14 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 14, 2009

Jim777 wrote:

Aight....

1. The managers read every single post in the suggestion thread.  lol, yea right...
  2. The Sony devs have been very busy pushing out new content, so yes some minor issues such as the ones you described will have to go unfixed for a little while. Yea again you're right there are no big bugs in Home right now if you leve out the missing items and the fact that a large number of people can't log-on to Home right now.
  3. The "forum police" have the ability to lock your thread and suspend your ability to post if you decide you dont want to follow their rules. I don't get this one at all "the forum police"  lol, as if...  Why not just call them "Mod's" like everyone else?  Also what did this have to do with this post?  She did't brake any rules and yet you tell her that they can "suspend your ability to post"  And about the rules?

Jim as always you give Sony way to much credit.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 15 (10 Views)
0 Likes