Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: Charcoal Champ Discussion

Jun 29, 2013

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Id do it if I had a way but alas I do not. Some very helpful tips in this thread so far. I am sure if you had a specific question, and posted it somebody would post some help you out Smiley Happy

I'm stuck on stage 1, level 6 where I have to earn 2000 points in 45 seconds.  I've read the tips on how to do it but I get to where I'm waiting on the last one and it finally gets finished with 1 second left and no time to put it on the plate.  I have tried resetting the game until it shows all burgers on the plates and even that hasn't helped much.  I know someone with a capture card but a lot of good that would do since I can't even beat the whole game myself yet.  And the one who has the capture card doesn't go on Home. 

If we only had PS4 with Home on it we could pass the game for help and vdeo capture it too.. Ho-hum.. Smiley Sad

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 81 of 115 (308 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Jun 29, 2013
If we could actually use our mouses for something useful like this game and any FPS game. Seen hundreds of them Time management/dash type games. A mouse would make it a lot quicker.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 82 of 115 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

KINGSNOOPY26 wrote:

IMG_20130628_201636.jpg

Hey guys so i figured it out. The last order you make still gives you the extra bonus points even after youve done the order. So If you remember what the last order was and you redo it you gain the bonus points of an order even if its not showing you the picture of the order. I got 11140 with that on 3-3 got about 600+ points everytime.

Congrats on the impossible Smiley Wink Awesome find on the order bonus. I can confirm that it works for all other 'Order' challenges. I'm sure that will help many others.

Up with HOPE, Down with the ROPE!
Message 83 of 115 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jun 29, 2013

No one's answering my question: Is this game still limited for a certain time after the 2 silhouettes are unlocked or will it stay afterward?

Also, is there a reward for getting gold on all levels?

Message 84 of 115 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Based on past holiday events, the first set of challenges should remain playable as the others are unlocked in time, likely every week. Ultimately, all challenges will be gone some time after the holiday. Though it will probably last all of July if not longer.

Up with HOPE, Down with the ROPE!
Message 85 of 115 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

Jun 29, 2013

ReccaWolf wrote:

No one's answering my question: Is this game still limited for a certain time after the 2 silhouettes are unlocked or will it stay afterward?

Limited? Who knows. If it does stick around, it'll probably only do so in NAV. The star ratings don't mean anything. You don't even have to get silver like it says to get the rewards.

Message 86 of 115 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jun 29, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

Limited? Who knows. If it does stick around, it'll probably only do so in NAV. The star ratings don't mean anything. You don't even have to get silver like it says to get the rewards.

Well, I've saved it to my favs, so I can start playing it. It is addicting and fun at the same time, and the challenges are not so hard at all. I only bought myself the Grillz companion, soundtrack, and one of the power-ups for all seasonings. I've beaten all levels but a few have silver stars and some gold stars, so I'll play the silver stars for gold at any given time. I'm still thinking it won't be limited, but I'll give it time after it unlocks the last 2 levels.

And yes, I did realize the rewards unlocked when I've only got a few of the levels had bronze stars, which is even better.

Thanks for the response. Smiley Wink

Message 87 of 115 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I am stuck on 2-9 where it shows a well done hotdog under the mustard/ketchup icon. I keep putting the mustard/ketchup on and keeps saying failed after. What am i doing wrong?

Message 88 of 115 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 29, 2013

What do i do to full fill the order on 2-9?

Message 89 of 115 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Game keeps freezing, I'm not going to bother it anymore. 

Message 90 of 115 (172 Views)
0 Likes