Sackboy
389 posts

Re: Chamber Apartment

Mar 13, 2012

ImM0Zb0 wrote:

SCarverOrne wrote:

...but simply cutting off all hope of access doesn't seem like the best option.

Why? Various items on Home are regularly retired and discontinued, as anyone who ever checks the "Last Chance" sale area in the Home store will tell you. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Just because this was a space, rather than a clothing or furniture item does not mean it needs to be resurrected again.

Those who were most fortunate enough to get it, whether they appreciate it or not, have something that is no longer available. I have a waterfall furniture item that was retired, and while friends longingly wish they had been able to buy it before it disappeared, they no longer can.

That's just the way life works sometimes. The Chamber Apartment is something I too, longingly wish I could have gotten, but it was before my time, and so, I cherish every opportunity to visit friends who invite me there, but honestly do not want to see it brought back. Part of its "cachet," if you wish, is the fact that it IS a somewhat rare gem that not everyone on Home was able to get.

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.

I'd like to believe I outlined "why" rather succinctly in the rest of the post you expurgated in your response. You may disagree, but please don't simply disregard everything else I said to make your point.

Message 81 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Grab you a box of Kleenex, dry your pathetic, whiney tears, and GTF over it.....period. This is is one of the reasons Home is STILL basically looked at as a joke on the PS3 by most console users and those in the industry.

It's a drama filled world filled with a large majority of these whiney ass "community" members...smh

Message 82 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Mar 13, 2012

No, I'm pretty sure one of the biggest negative elements is holier-than-thou folk that make posts portraying a "too cool to care" attitude. Please either make a post conducive to the topic or move along. Thanks!

edit: profanity removed

Message 83 of 88 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

May 23, 2013
I was one of those people Smiley Happy It is a nice space. The Ultimate aquarium looks great in it. I would show it if anyone wants to see it Smiley Happy
Message 84 of 88 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 23, 2013

This is why I think Home should get a pack together of rare and hard to find things that they have issued in the past( make it multiregional) and sell it either in X-7 or in the PSN store

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 85 of 88 (98 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

May 23, 2013

Thats an awesome idea!!

Message 86 of 88 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

May 23, 2013

LONG LIVE THE NECRO-BUMP!! Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 87 of 88 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

May 23, 2013

I'd just like to note that the space still has the glitches I mentioned in this thread.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 88 of 88 (71 Views)
0 Likes