I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: Chamber Apartment

Jan 24, 2012

it was saved. he changed it and the email on the account. pretty much locking me out of it forever. even sony's customer service said that since i didn't know the email used for it i couldn't retrieve it. :'(

Message 11 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jan 24, 2012

awwe you know me jers, i can't chew on my tounge. loved your Gi interview. was very well played

Message 12 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Thank you, Tenchu.

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

awwe you know me jers, i can't chew on my tounge. loved your Gi interview. was very well played

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Have mine hibernating my Chamber space for a while now maybe its time to awaken the beast (LOL).

Message 14 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jan 24, 2012

mrsemily21 wrote:

I was not in home when you had the chamber apartment that one week for free. So i checked out the video and i was wondering when you guys might be bringing that apartment back. The video looks awesome and i would like to have it back so that i can get it.

The apartment is ok, but seriously there are many better apartments. The only reason this place is sought after is because it was the first free apartment given to the community. It is rather dull in appearence, and at one time was very difficult to decorate because of the 50 item limit.

Message 15 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Dj_Tenchu wrote:

What makes me sad is that i had the chamber apartment on my old closed beta account. sadly an old roommate of mine stole my first PS3 and my account with it.

being how this was one of the very few free personal spaces that NA home got, it would be cool if they maybe released it on the same week every year? don't even announce it, just slip it in during update, let it sit for the week n take it back off?

that's the kind of stuff that would make me cheer a developer not jeer them like GREEDEE...errr....VEEMEE  and their forced purchase of a space to play a game that was free for EU users, and all the rewards for it were also free, then they port it over here and personal space it, make the rewards owner only and the only way to win the "free space" is to buy the personal space with the game in it! BAH!!!!

let's face it, NA home's too darn greedy to give out things like the chamber space nowadays. that's all there is to it.

Photobucket
attention = potential revenue
revenue - user enjoyment = loss of revenue
loss of revenue = change of marketing strategy
Change = potential for community direction
community direction = user satisfaction
user satisfaction = revenue gain & user enjoyment = WINNING!!

Please tell me this hasn't been confirmed!!!!

Photobucket
Message 16 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Jan 24, 2012

spec-ops-med wrote:

The apartment is ok, but seriously there are many better apartments. The only reason this place is sought after is because it was the first free apartment given to the community. It is rather dull in appearence, and at one time was very difficult to decorate because of the 50 item limit.

I think most people who have been in Home for awhile know that the #1 reason the Chamber apt is sought after is because it's the best personal space for exhibiting artwork. You can place 6 photos or drawings/paintings on each side, and the lighting is fantastic for visitors to appreciate the work you've done.

There are also some other nice features to this personal space, but I'll just keep those to myself.

Message 17 of 88 (61 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I love that apartment. Would be nice if they made it available again for a limited time. I made this fashion video there awhile ago. Have a lookie see!

Chamber Butterfilies

Message 18 of 88 (61 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1596 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I love my chamber apartment...while its nothing perticularly spectacular, not to mention incredibly hard to decorate...I still love it...had a lot of parties in the space..*memories* but as stated several times, Sony made it very clear back then if you missed it, it will never come back again...

Anyway, I know this doesnt really change anything but if anyone would like a tour of the Chamber Apartment, keep me in mind. It would be my pleasure. (Ill be on tonight, and every night after that)

Message 19 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28216 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I gave a tour of the Chamber Apartment two times in the last few days as a means of encouraging people to watch the Blog and this forum for special announcements.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 20 of 88 (61 Views)
0 Likes