Apr 14 2014
By: xSMOKExEMxALLx Sackboy 350 posts

Challenges

15 replies 325 views Edited Apr 14, 2014

I'm tired of trying to do challenges at places like little big planet. The challenge is actually trying to get in game! how are we suppose to get in the game with 50 ppl all trying.......MORE SERVERS PLS!!!!!!!

BannerFans.com
Message 1 of 16 (325 Views)
Monster Hunter
21 posts

Re: Challenges

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

I'm tired of trying to do challenges at places like little big planet. The challenge is actually trying to get in game! how are we suppose to get in the game with 50 ppl all trying.......MORE SERVERS PLS!!!!!!!

I  agree!  It is like standing in a long line at an amusement  park irl.

Granzella uses NPCs(Non Player Character) to take up racing spots in their jet ski game

causing cues of  50 or more and kicking  avatars back to the lounge. I raced with nothing

but  NPCs  with a long line of people still waiting behind me.

Can developers please load  test  the games before including them in challenges?

Verify that the game can handle the volume of  home users that the challenge will create.

Multiple player only games are kind of useless for challenges. Good luck finding someone

to play the game!

Message 2 of 16 (306 Views)
I Only Post Everything
451 posts

Apr 14, 2014

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

Don't do them. Be patientSmiley Tongue

Message 3 of 16 (284 Views)
Wastelander
627 posts

Apr 14, 2014

I never have to wait at the most one race.  There is a way to do it but if I tell everyone then maybe I have to wait longer.

Message 4 of 16 (233 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28880 posts

Apr 14, 2014

xSMOKExEMxALLx wrote:

The season lasts about 42 days (I believe), therefore, we do not have to do not have to do a challenge that we may have difficulty with. There are a couple I won't even try after first botching them. We can just take our time completing the the challenges. We will succeed.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 16 (203 Views)
Wastelander
682 posts

Apr 14, 2014

I would buy an echochrome video game cabinet for private spaces if they sold one. I already have an apartment set up as an arcade that I can do the other challenges in.

Message 6 of 16 (197 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Depending what time you go on has a lot to do with it also. I usually do my challenges after 3:00 AM when most folks are asleep.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 16 (185 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 14, 2014

In Uk, it looks like Spunland is broken again, I tried the challenge 3 times, I got 46  two times before I got booted out, then, I got 10. I guess I have to try something else or do the other 2 challenges and try tne spunland one again

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 8 of 16 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Apr 14, 2014

The only challenge in these "challenges" is to get them to register properly. The rewards you get are trash. Why even do them? 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 9 of 16 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 14, 2014

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

The only challenge in these "challenges" is to get them to register properly. The rewards you get are trash. Why even do them? 

I like them, and to me they give good stuff. And these things are suppose to not be given again. I have no problem, because I spend a lot on home, but to some who only have " free stuff" owning rare things or things they " earned" is good for their self esteem( and I know a few people who got into" fights" because all they had was" free stuff" and someone else  bullied  them). Not everyone can get their own psn cards.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 10 of 16 (162 Views)