Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Challenges

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014
I am all about the challenges, its literally the only thing that i get on home for anymore. But Echochrome could use more than the only two cabinets available if it is going to continue to be a part of them.
Message 11 of 16 (169 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Yes!! all that the stupid Golfing site would do was freeze my PS.... half the games don't load ...  The activites are as lame as the prizes....

Yes I know...!!  I was really, really, really bored so I tried a couple of them...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 16 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Apr 14, 2014

pretend items on the iternet are not good for anyone's self esteem. Turning off the PS3 and doing something productive is. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 13 of 16 (152 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28374 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

pretend items on the iternet are not good for anyone's self esteem. Turning off the PS3 and doing something productive is. 

What about "pretend" worlds in books, radio, television and movies? Is that being productive? Or should we burn them? It's the same old argument from the same old folks. They are miserable and wish to infect the rest of us.

If you don't like what a person does for entertainment, whether it's a book, movie or game, that's great. But why bring it up? You don't like Home, you are more than welcome to move on.

There are a lot of things that I don't like, but I wouldn't waste my time discussing them, validating them or trolling their forum. It's like bringing more credit to something I wish people to forget.

T away, chum.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 14 of 16 (148 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

What about "pretend" worlds in books, radio, television and movies? Is that being productive? Or should we burn them? It's the same old argument from the same old folks. They are miserable and wish to infect the rest of us.

If you don't like what a person does for entertainment, whether it's a book, movie or game, that's great. But why bring it up? You don't like Home, you are more than welcome to move on.

There're are a lot of things that I don't like, but I won't waste my time discussing them, validating them or trolling their forum. It's like bringing more credit to something I wish people to forget.

T away, chum.

Depends on the book but generally books feed the mind and soul. Home is full of misspelled text and idiocy. Nothing "good" comes out of it. It's there for entertainment purposes, nothing more. If one takes it seriously it can do more harm than good, it feeds people's egos the wrong way, supporting segregation and bigotry. It's a mess of a place. Some good can be found in it but generally it's insignificant and being lazy all day logged into it is being extremely unproductive not to mention unhealthy. 

Completing a "challenge" in home is often no more than pressing a few buttons. Getting recognation for that is absurd. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 15 of 16 (141 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28374 posts

Apr 15, 2014

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
If one takes it seriously it can do more harm than good, it feeds people's egos the wrong way, supporting segregation and bigotry. 

Is this from your own personal experience?

I have fun in Home. That is all I expect from it. But I also do the best I can to complete games and challenges in Home, just as I would with games and challenges outside of Home (a game, a good mystery, a puzzle).

Home is not an issue for me. But it apparently is for others who wish to convince us of wasting our time there. Just as they waste their time on this forum.

If you don't like what's going on, then move on. Or write an article for some respectful psychiatric publication. Maybe you'll be someone's hero or the next Fredric Wertham.

Continue on, T. There'll be no more feed from me. I'll leave you to your joy. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 16 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes