Fender Bender
2280 posts

Re: Challenges – Season Two

Dec 6, 2013

I hope the Potter spaces aren't part of the challenges this time.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 11 of 39 (484 Views)
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Season One of Challenges is quickly approaching its last day. So it's time to update Challenges and make sure that everyone has new events to complete over the holidays!

Season Two will launch on December 11, right after the end of Season One.

All Challenge Rewards are exclusive, and once the season switches you won’t be able to earn the old ones any longer. So be sure to try and get them all before the 10th!

There may even be some bonus days between now and the end of Season One to help you out. =D

Good luck!

UPCOMING SNEAK PEEKS

Reward_Sky_Temple_Fratos.png Reward_Robot.png

Bonus days will be nice; if my math is right I should BARELY make it to 5 without any bonus days, but with bonus days I'll get a little bit of breathing room.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 12 of 39 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 6, 2013
Call me crazy but the sky temple looks like the Spun Cottage to me Woman Very Happy

Reward_Sky_Temple_Fratos.png 

Message 13 of 39 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Dec 6, 2013

This has been a good program and a welcome boost lately to Home. Seems to be working getting more people to log in. It's a bit grindy, but then that's to be expected for anything with free to play rewards nowdays.

Message 14 of 39 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Dec 7, 2013

i dont know why people keep asking the pottermore challenges to be cut out there the only ones i really enjoy there easy there fun it dosnt take a rocket scientist to complete them in most u can get friends to help u boost for the 2 player ones so just cause u gotta wait maybe 1-2 minutes dosnt mean it should get the cut i mean thank about it for the arcade games u stand in line for how long? for bowling ur in line/que for how long? the go to each area takes how long considering u gotta load and download each one? then theres the actual playing the arcades can take up to 5 minutes just playing and thats if ur good and dont screw up the bowling ones can take awhile aswell debending how the ball rolls, but broom race maybe 3 minutes to play, wand duel without boosting maybe 2 minutes with boosting less than a minute sometimes 30 seconds the only pottermore one ive done that took any kind of time is the training one for wands and charms is the easyest for most all u gotta do is **bleep** ur hand right just before it starts and it basically does all the work tilt abit to land feather and ur done 2 minutes tops without messing up a million times

so i kinda want more pottermore less super time consuming tasks and deffinitly no pool that can take afew hours sometimes more depending on how good u are how bad ur opponent is if ur opponent is letting u win if the balls roll just right etc

Message 15 of 39 (386 Views)
Gaming Beast
1863 posts

Dec 7, 2013

Paul, will the points carry over, between seasons?

Message 16 of 39 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Dec 7, 2013
anamri, We all get set back to zero at the start of the new season. Not sure if I read it in the original Challenge post or in the news viewer. Smiley Happy Mur
Posted Image
Message 17 of 39 (351 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 7, 2013

I love the look of that robot costume.

Message 18 of 39 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1863 posts

Dec 7, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
anamri, We all get set back to zero at the start of the new season. Not sure if I read it in the original Challenge post or in the news viewer. Smiley Happy Mur

Thanks, Mur!  That will save me the anxiety of making sure i don't miss a day! Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 39 (329 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Taliesin, many are asking for the Pottermore challenges only to be temporarily removed because for many of us they are glitched and unplayable. Its not fair some days when we can't get the full 300 points when 3 of the 5 challenges are broken.
Message 20 of 39 (311 Views)