Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Re: Challenges Season IV

Mar 29, 2014

magicmix13 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone would make a particular comment about the hoverboard....Page 2....

You see it too?

@Tempest_FireCould you make the reward clothing for both genders?  Its kinda annoyintg when they're only for one gender.

Message 61 of 75 (472 Views)
Uncharted Territory
867 posts

Mar 29, 2014
Was a little difficult to ignore...

Ahem, on topic, looking forward to the next season.
Message 62 of 75 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2014

Grand_Viceroy wrote:
Seeing this space as the penultimate reward for completing the new season of challenges is somewhat of a symbolic space. It's like the Harbour Studio has come full circle. I'd give 100 likes/kudos/big ups, etc if it were possible. Excellent job!!!

Hopefully, it's not too symbolic.

The first thing that everybody sees in Home is their bright Harbour Studio. An empty apartment on a beautiful, sunny morning alludes to endless possibilities.

If the sun is setting over the harbour, it could be interpreted as an ominous foreshadowing for Home. I'd keep my eyes open for the flight pattern of the birds in that space.

castle3
Message 63 of 75 (442 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 29, 2014

Tempest_Fire wrote:

RainApartment.jpg

And, at the end of it all, as the sun sets over Home Harbour, take shelter in this special edition Rainy Day apartment

SoBeautiful.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 75 (391 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Mar 29, 2014

al2009man wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

stardeth wrote:
Sez the "person" (I'm keeping it polite, congratulate me!) who threw psychotic praise and lots of cash at the over-priced Granzella trash... Ooooh, I'm a poet, too!! Smiley Tongue

What the hell are you talking about? If you're referring to the crappy GZ gift reskins, I didn't buy those. Nor do I buy generic, overdone hoverboards, toasters, or stupid home logo outfits. 

If you're referring to original GZ content, you can't even begin to compare a reskinned noober studio to a GZ apt with interactive features and rewards like City by the Bay which comes with 70 rewards and a ton of customizable settings for 7.99. 

You get what you pay for, in this case, you're paying nothing for the same thing everyone's been staring at for the past 6 years only with a different sky. If this was an upgrade to original noobio, it would be worth getting, but not as a seperate apt.

The steampunk airship set the bar for level 5 challenge apartment rewards. Anything that isn't the same or beyond that standard is trash. 

He's refering to everything Granzella

At least YOU understand, Al... SOME people (obviously referring to the oblivious one above) couldn't get a clue if you beat 'em over the head with it.

Photobucket
Message 65 of 75 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5638 posts

Mar 29, 2014

Although it looks very nice that they finally updating the original Harbor studio, but I'll have 2 miss out on it and won't be able to get it Smiley Tongue

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 66 of 75 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Mar 29, 2014
All the rewards look amazing! It's so awesome that we are being given all these free apartments, and that the entirety of this game is free for everyone. Very very cool. Hey Home team, you guys rock-thanks for all the work you do. Smiley Happy
Message 67 of 75 (301 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

Mar 30, 2014

magicmix13 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone would make a particular comment about the hoverboard....Page 2....

rocketship.jpg

Back on topic <.< The toaster looks nice, and I must have the new harbor studio. I have been going on home a lot more since the Lockwood dailies started, so I think I may squeeze in some effort to obtain at least two of the shown rewards.

Message 68 of 75 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Mar 30, 2014

Even after all of the spaces I've purchased over the years, the Harbor Studio is still one of my favorites.  I will definitely have to get the rainy version.  Looks nice Smiley Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 69 of 75 (233 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2014

The hoverboard looks really cool. It looks like something from Back to the Future II.

bobs fed signature
Message 70 of 75 (230 Views)