Feb 05 2013
By: CommaderKoopa I Only Post Everything 1027 posts

Central Plaza apartment, come on dev team do it!

13 replies 309 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

In returning to ps home after my one year break from it all, alot of things depressed me.  aside from the fact that all my friends either deleted me or i had to delete for never talking or answering invites (that was a year ago and theys till hate me for it lol) or the fact new people are so caught up in theier groups they just cant make time for new friends, one thing in my mind stood out above all else. I FRIGGIN MISS CENTRAL PLAZA. no really i do, id hop into a time machine and travel back in time just to be there again, even if it means enduring that god awful worse than nickleback song chain swing (for the record i looked it up on youtube and it made me so mad i think i mighta set some stuff on fire just to counter the pain.)  Now i know one thing is clear. We arent getting the old plaza back. as much as the home developers dont want to fix any of pier parks bugs (i take it plain boredom isnt the only reason people are avoiding the ferris wheel) and the fact part of the new core spaces failed spectularly ( what did you guys expect when you put up a free post board system in public to a bunch of wild animals, were the people who invented the rave hump)  they arent just gonna get rid of em because of how much fans complain and go back to the old schtick which probably served its time and left on a high note. theyre not doug walker. so why not bring it back for the nostalgic people like me and you, and make money off of it in the process without actually bringing it back. i mean home isnt aversed to making money, anyone whos seen jetsetter knwos that. why not make money giving people what they want, make a central plaza apartment for 5 or 6, hell even 7 bucks id still pay for it. have it include saucer pop so new people can get those prizes (itd give me a reason to inv people over) and play the old style radio. yes even chain swing, as much as i hate it it wouldnt be central plaza without it, course that wouldnt stop me from constantly down voting it but it wouldnt be an issue anymore would it no trolls allowed. Come on Home UK did it with their home sqaure why cant we get this little slice of the past. seriously you guys have the plaza somewhere in your data files, you used parts of it in yetis vs predator. why not put it to good use, you dont even gotta pay me for this idea. just do it. seriously do it. id love it more than if nintendo annouced at e3 they were doing a mother trilogy collection for 3d and releasing it internationally. seriously do it. DO IT

TL;DR im a nostalgic loser but home can make money off of people like me by selling central  plaza as an estate.

Message 1 of 14 (309 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Central Plaza apartment, come on dev team do it!

Feb 5, 2013

Thanks for the tl:dr version. I think there is a place for Home Suggestions though and this ain't it. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 14 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Feb 5, 2013

oh and before anyone says it im copy and pasting bits of this into the suggestion thread this post is merely to gauge the waters on what people would think of this silly idea

Message 3 of 14 (302 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Hey, CK. Welcome back. I did request a CP estate and others in January. Nice idea and we'll see. peace!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 14 (289 Views)
Fender Bender
2694 posts

Feb 6, 2013

And some have also requested CP as a club. If peoples keep on asking, hey! maybe it'll happen. Smiley Happy

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 5 of 14 (286 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

And some have also requested CP as a club. If peoples keep on asking, hey! maybe it'll happen. Smiley Happy

yea that kinda comes with the territory seeing how all clubs are made apartments and vice versa to make extra cash.

Message 6 of 14 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 6, 2013

bring back the old mall too

Message 7 of 14 (249 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Feb 6, 2013

That would be great i would buy a home square apartment.

Message 8 of 14 (228 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
634 posts

Feb 6, 2013

If the EU getting the original EU Home Square as a apartment is any indication we should be getting CP anytime now. A $6 price tag would be fair. I know I would buy it and all of my friends that use Home want it. i've heard many people who weren't around Home b4 the Hub that want it to. A club version would be awesome. Just a hint all the games that were in EU Home Square are working and in the apartment so Saucer Pop is a no brainer. Also all the entrances in Home Square still bring you to the bowling alley, theater, mall, and Harbor Studio so the same should be for CP.

Message 9 of 14 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 6, 2013

NO to the Apartment one...

But YES, Yes, Yes to The Clubhouse Version!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 10 of 14 (190 Views)
0 Likes