Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Re: Celebrity Lookalike winners...

Aug 28, 2009

Razokevin wrote:

CRUNKRIS wrote:

problem: people claiming the same ole same win and some instances had higher numbers of winners than others?

solution: once cameras come out, each winner in a costume contest must have their picture taken by the judge before the code is sent. A thread containing all the winner pictures is then posted in the spirit of "transparency" so people can't/don't have to speculate about the winners.

About the last 1,this contest wasnt based on the best costume,this was choosen randomly,not the best costumes,cux some people that won didnt got a really look a like costume,they just did it for fun and they won,just like me,i thought i wasnt going to win,cux i always lose at this stuff,i just went happy when i noticed! the other problem and solutions are passables.

i know. its not so u can see the costume (which is a bonus) its to see the users name along with instance, etc. its purpose is to solve the problem of people saying the same ole people win each time along wit the complaints about only people lucky enuf to be in "THE" instance won. the pictures would solve that. a simple list would be a good step, but it wouldn't solve all the problems. the pictures would leave no wiggle room.

Message 91 of 99 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Aug 28, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

Razokevin wrote:

CRUNKRIS wrote:

problem: people claiming the same ole same win and some instances had higher numbers of winners than others?

solution: once cameras come out, each winner in a costume contest must have their picture taken by the judge before the code is sent. A thread containing all the winner pictures is then posted in the spirit of "transparency" so people can't/don't have to speculate about the winners.

About the last 1,this contest wasnt based on the best costume,this was choosen randomly,not the best costumes,cux some people that won didnt got a really look a like costume,they just did it for fun and they won,just like me,i thought i wasnt going to win,cux i always lose at this stuff,i just went happy when i noticed! the other problem and solutions are passables.

i know. its not so u can see the costume (which is a bonus) its to see the users name along with instance, etc. its purpose is to solve the problem of people saying the same ole people win each time along wit the complaints about only people lucky enuf to be in "THE" instance won. the pictures would solve that. a simple list would be a good step, but it wouldn't solve all the problems. the pictures would leave no wiggle room.

ahhhh now i understand,well,u r right!

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 92 of 99 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1720 posts

Aug 28, 2009
i did not win    
Message 93 of 99 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
631 posts

Aug 28, 2009
i just got a pm from CydoniaX sayin i won!!! HEHEHE
Message 94 of 99 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
900 posts

Aug 29, 2009

maropolo1 wrote:

me too

Follow Me one Twitter: http://twitter.com/yingyangdr96
Follow Ying's Blog: http://yingyang96.blogspot.com/
Message 95 of 99 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Aug 29, 2009

yingyangdr96 wrote:

maropolo1 wrote:

me too

what celebrity you guys was?

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 96 of 99 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Sep 2, 2009
Congratulation too all the winners during this celebrity look-a-like event, I lucked out on this event and didn't win, But im not going to get upset i had a fair chance too win as "Hanna Montana" but it was fun being there and seeing what other ideas users come up with, So good job with the event & i hope too see more like that soon! Yes i would of loved to win that jacket myself but it's ok im not going to bad mouth the winners for owning rare clothing because i have "special" clothing for myself. So be happy that people have clothing we all don't because now there less users looking like every other few players with matching clothing.
Message 97 of 99 (1 View)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Sep 2, 2009
and i thought my james hetfield would of been a winner
Message 98 of 99 (1 View)
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Sep 2, 2009

NAPKIN1 wrote:

Yay!!

Lookalike - Alicia Keys

Prize:

Female - White Hoody

Male    - Green Hoody

Message Edited by NAPKIN1 on 08-27-2009 07:26 PM

well, at least i didnt miss anything supper epic by not attending this event

in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 99 of 99 (1 View)