Aug 28, 2012

Check out the other casting call threads in the forum

Message 11 of 16 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: Casting Call emails ??

Aug 28, 2012

i replied to a thread that was on here the other day somebody was needing a doctor with a gun for his/her video. i got a pm on my ps3 a few minutes ago telling me the auditions times and dates.

Message 12 of 16 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Not PS Home Talent, but PSTalent.com

Yes there are directors on PSTalent.com as well as associate Directors.

If you registered on PSTalent.com then sometimes you may receive these emails. These emails are legit, letting people know that there are avatar roles open if you want to be featured in someones machinima.

When you registered, you gave PSTalent your email and PSN (User name only) as well as probably left a box checked asking for notifications when someone emails you.

If its not PSTalent.com it could be a similar machinima website, but this does rather sound like us. You dont lose anything by accepting but there is nothing wrong with ignoring or declining either. These emails go out to all talent to help Directors cast roles and make a new film.

So yeah, if it is PST, give it a minute and check it out. If its not, but you still want to be a part of it, message back if you are interested and see if it is legit. If they start asking for account info, then you may respectfully (arguably =P) decline.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 13 of 16 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Aug 28, 2012

oh, ty! I had trouble registering with the site a few days ago, the web site wasn't accepting emails and had to call pstalent.   Thanks for the information, might be worth checking out   Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Yup i remember that forum post about the doctor with a gun.
Support Forums
Message 15 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

Either ignore it or report it (as spam, or a possible scam). But if you choose to respond to it, you do so at your own risk.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 16 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes