Jan 05 2013
By: LeeStone71 I Only Post Everything 1011 posts

Cast your Xi Continuum vote now! (spoilers)

9 replies 204 views Edited Jan 5, 2013
Since we're halfway thru Episode 1, I thought if we were given a choice to choose, who would we side with?

*Axiom
*Attention Span Zero/Divine Zero
*Hole in the Firewall Gang
*Undecided

I would prob choose the Zeroes. So far, they seem to be more victims than anything else. Of course, taking the name "Divine Zero" has implications. I just don't trust Axiom anymore than I have to. Even Jess is acting suspicious.

Hole in the Firewall Gang seem to be more anarchist in nature and exist mainly to make life difficult for both the Zeroes and Axiom.

Of course, if the Zeroes did hack Stapler then that could be cause for alarm... but currently I would still side with them.

Who would you choose?
Message 1 of 10 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Re: Cast your Xi Continuum vote now! (spoilers)

Jan 5, 2013

I'd seperate the zeroes ... D0 & AS0 are now seperate entities no? We just don't know who's with the D0

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 2 of 10 (197 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
They may be separate now. In which case, I would side with AS0, since the D0 angle probably has an anarchist motivation (though not as severe as HFG).
Message 3 of 10 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

beneloben wrote:

I'd seperate the zeroes ... D0 & AS0 are now seperate entities no? We just don't know who's with the D0

D0 was a smokescreen... AS0 just used that name and site to try to scare us off, now that they fully revealed themselves, theres no need for D0 anymore

Edit: almost forgot, im definetly siding with the Zeroes

Message 4 of 10 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 5, 2013

As I see it we are the only guilty ones as of yet.  So I would side with anyone of thoes gangs.

What have we done?

• Well lets start when we made a WMD just for the fun of it!
  • Lets not forget trespassing.
  • Then we did this! ---> meryl928.jpg
  • Also took out a bully drone.

We have done nothing but take apart this new world.  The story line is very week I still have no idea why any of us are here.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 5 of 10 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Honestly still unsure on who to trust, but even tho I'm an Axiom agent lol, I don't think I would side w/ Axiom if given the choice. Of what we know so far I just believe Axiom is the most shady of the groups,  the ends doesn't always justify the means, morals account for alot    

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 10 (145 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Spoiler
I predict the old zeroes site will be inhabited by meryl (which is probably gigi) since the AS0's have all but abandoned it. We'll find out that as retaliation of zxiom dismantling her/his similacrum, created the bomb we are trying to disarm, will turn on AS0 for letting es capture her sim and destroy it, and will be an even more viscious threat than EFD. Still, I will agree with her anarchist motives, and want to side with the lunatic, assuming she doesn't become completely shut out of the continuum by one of the opposing groups Smiley Tongue
Perish_Song
Message 7 of 10 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Order vs Chaos. Hmm. I think I've seen ttghis theme before. AS0s. It seems they just want to be left alone in peace - at least most of them do...
__-__-__-___-___-____-_-__---_-_-_-_--_---_-___-_--_____-_______________
ZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....

Burned-out, bummed-out, blacked-out.
Message 8 of 10 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jan 6, 2013

What do we really know about any of these groups?

Jess/Axiom: They say they're a secret organization. Why do they care what goes on in PS Home? They supposedly recruited us to hunt down EFD but did they really need all of us to hunt down one person? Is she really that dangerous? I think they needed all these agents to deal with the Continuum. Why are they so interested in a space hidden on the Sony servers? How is it a threat? Who are these people?

EFD/Hole in the Firewall Gang: Her vandalizing of various Home spaces is what started all this but why is she doing it? What does her gang get out of it? Why does she have such disdain for us? Maybe her twitter comments hold a clue: "U all seem 2 remember Xi with rose tinted specs but all I remember was being lied to, mugged by a wild girl and her idiot blue robot." 

Divine Zero/AS0's: We know more about the AS0's then we do about the people we are working for. The question is are they separate from the Divine Zeros or are they one and the same. Who forced the AS0's out of their space? Who really controls the bully drones? Lets also keep in mind that although they seem harmless, they have illegaly hacked the Sony servers to build their space.

Lots of questions with no answers. If I had to choose, I would stick with Axiom but I won't blindly follow their orders.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 9 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I'd side with Quinta Essentia but they probably want nothing to do with me.

I'd side with HFG if I knew the whole story of what was going on.

I don't feel like being part of Axiom anymore. If anything they're probably a vigilante group unauthorized to serve any form of moderation on PSN.

Part of me is hoping NERDICA gets kicked out of Quinta Essentia. Then I can somehow fix whatever is wrong with him assuming he's not just another avatar. After that drop all 3 groups with N finding out whatever I need to know for the day.

Message 10 of 10 (78 Views)
0 Likes