Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
2374 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Dec 26, 2012
Yup, Coming soon.

Too bad that announcement came a few minutes after I spent around 300 chips. Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 23 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/15/2010
Offline
2651 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Dec 26, 2012
Good thing that DL is giving away 400 chips.
You'll still come out ahead. Smiley Tongue
castle3
Message 12 of 23 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
3846 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Dec 27, 2012

LiLBlueEyes lettered:

When I'm at the casino I try to tell people the reward is not available yet...

Some say thank you and still keep playing anyway.

Some call me a nosy #@#@ and tell me to mind my own business.

 

People are funny.


:^/ Maybe some of them are going for the old reward. Or has that been removed?

Message 13 of 23 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
5406 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Dec 27, 2012
The sunglasses are still available (until the Big Ben statue is added).
Message 14 of 23 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Dec 27, 2012

Danger_Dad wrote:

LiLBlueEyes lettered:

When I'm at the casino I try to tell people the reward is not available yet...

Some say thank you and still keep playing anyway.

Some call me a nosy #@#@ and tell me to mind my own business.

 

People are funny.


:^/ Maybe some of them are going for the old reward. Or has that been removed?


No, from what friends have told me, only the sunglasses are available now.

 

The fountain did not 'update' yet.

 

 

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 15 of 23 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/12/2012
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Dec 27, 2012

this reward will def be avaiable on jan.9th

Message 16 of 23 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Jan 10, 2013
I can't receive one free gift from that fountain because it eats my money. It doesn't sound like a free gift if it keeps taking my coins. If something is "FREE" why not just give it to us when we walk up to it or if we do have to toss in coins, have us toss in only one or two coins in order for us to receive the free gift. Why would I buy more coins if nothing is promising especially for something that is suppose to be free? Just my 2 cents.
Message 17 of 23 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
3258 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Jan 11, 2013

SeminoleNative wrote:
I can't receive one free gift from that fountain because it eats my money. It doesn't sound like a free gift if it keeps taking my coins. If something is "FREE" why not just give it to us when we walk up to it or if we do have to toss in coins, have us toss in only one or two coins in order for us to receive the free gift. Why would I buy more coins if nothing is promising especially for something that is suppose to be free? Just my 2 cents.

The weekly 100 chips you get free should be more than enough to get the fountain reward.

I've found it's not worth standing there tossing chip after chip though, maybe toss 10-20, then move on and come back the next night!

Message 18 of 23 (116 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Jan 12, 2013

I'd been saving my chips to get this when it came out, so it was almost disappointing when I got it after my third chip tossed. Surprised the crap out of me.

Message 19 of 23 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Casino- is the new fountain reward out?

Jan 12, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

 

The weekly 100 chips you get free should be more than enough to get the fountain reward.

I've found it's not worth standing there tossing chip after chip though, maybe toss 10-20, then move on and come back the next night!


I do that, too. That's how I'm able to get all the rewards that have came out in the Fountain so far. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 23 (78 Views)