Jun 03 2007
By: Ochoa_Man Wastelander 844 posts

Cars

13 replies 2 views Edited Jun 3, 2007
I like that trophy idea, but what would be really cool is that for games like NFS Carbon or any other car game you can have a garage to display all your career cars in.
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Re: Cars

Jun 3, 2007
That would be awesome, GREAT IDEA, or maybe you can even drive it around. That would be crazy, you see a bunch of Audi R8's playing bowling....
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jun 3, 2007
i thing that will come becouse Secondlive have it also and home is a lot better so i hope it will come
-------------------------------------------------
grtz,

Niels

PSN: GkillerX
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
658 posts

Jun 3, 2007
Good idea.  As well as other game too.  Like for RFOM there would be medals and for madden there would be superbowl trophies...and so on!  Yeah I could see that!
"You don't have to know your alphabet to recognize a G..." - Lil Wayne

Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 3, 2007
Why not?

-Phil Harrison
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jun 3, 2007
How big are the rooms atm, or how big are they going to be in the final version? You'd need a fair bit of space to display all the cars in a game like Carbon. Or even for one or two, you'd still need a big room.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Jun 3, 2007

bdarnel@aol.com wrote:
Good idea.  As well as other game too.  Like for RFOM there would be medals and for madden there would be superbowl trophies...and so on!  Yeah I could see that!

Yeah, I like that too. Have a case and display your uniform with another case beside it with all your medals. The superbowl trophy display thing would be awsome too! With the PS3 not having any cheat devices displaying your great achievements would be very rewarding. I'm looking forward to this even more! (dispite these might not be implemented into Home)
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Jun 3, 2007

tom479 wrote:
How big are the rooms atm, or how big are they going to be in the final version? You'd need a fair bit of space to display all the cars in a game like Carbon. Or even for one or two, you'd still need a big room.

Yeah, I see what you're sayin'. My apartment has a garage for two cars but 3 of us are living here so expanding the garage would be nice. But if that be the case that option of purchasing a larger home would also include expanding your car space. Sony could also limit your car space because for Carbon I have 5 cars but the cars I use most are the Camero SS, Charger RT, and the Shelby GT 500.
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
272 posts

Jun 3, 2007

default001 wrote:
Why not?

-Phil Harrison

Haha, I love that quote.
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 3, 2007
That would be sick and maybe you can start races from home! Wouldn't that be awesome you're driving around and somebody pulls next to you at a red light or something make your engine go and race!
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes