Dec 11 2008
By: sirgreenday Lombax Warrior 94 posts

Cant connect to server: error D5027

25 replies 27 views Edited Dec 11, 2008
Is anyone elase having this problem. I just updated to v1.03 and now I cannot connect. I was in the closed beta and had no problems at all. Are the servers having problems with the new load ALREADY?
Wastelander
689 posts

Re: Cant connect to server: error D5027

Dec 11, 2008
servers are down

HOME closed BETA. SOCOM BETA. LBP open BETA, MAG BETA
Message 2 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 11, 2008
Message 3 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Dec 11, 2008

It means your PS3 is broken. Unfortunately, SONY will not cover this error at all, so you basically have yourself a shiny paperweight!

I wish you freaking morons would learn how to read!

Message 4 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5108 posts

Dec 11, 2008

Breaubant wrote:

It means your PS3 is broken. Unfortunately, SONY will not cover this error at all, so you basically have yourself a shiny paperweight!

Geez. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?    OP I'm sure the error will resolve its self because of the servers being down.
Message 5 of 26 (27 Views)
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Dec 11, 2008

Breaubant wrote:

Why do people like you post? And does calling people with a valid Q make you feel more like a man? Do you have low self esteem issues? Anyway, NOTHING in tis error message states the problem, so 'yes' I can read very well. The problem is, there is nothing to read. Thanks to the people that answered this post with good info. At least the video shows it's a global issue.
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Dec 11, 2008

Apollo21 wrote:

Breaubant wrote:

Geez. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?    OP I'm sure the error will resolve its self because of the servers being down.

Every single person who can't be bothered to read the countless other threads with the same or similar titles. Every single person who can't be bothered to read any of the update threads. Every single person who can't seem to realize that we'd all be on HOME if it was up! Those are the people that have pissed in my cereal this morning. The morons need to learn how to read before just jumping in and making their own little redundant threads!
Message 7 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Dec 11, 2008

sirgreenday wrote:

Breaubant wrote:

Why do people like you post? And does calling people with a valid Q make you feel more like a man? Do you have low self esteem issues? Anyway, NOTHING in tis error message states the problem, so 'yes' I can read very well. The problem is, there is nothing to read. Thanks to the people that answered this post with good info. At least the video shows it's a global issue.

It's not a freaking valid question, idiot. It's been answered over 50 times already today.  A little bit of searching would have saved you (and me) the hassle of this thread!
Message 8 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5108 posts

Dec 11, 2008

Breaubant wrote:

Apollo21 wrote:

Breaubant wrote:

Every single person who can't be bothered to read the countless other threads with the same or similar titles. Every single person who can't be bothered to read any of the update threads. Every single person who can't seem to realize that we'd all be on HOME if it was up! Those are the people that have pissed in my cereal this morning. The morons need to learn how to read before just jumping in and making their own little redundant threads!

Hey if you don't like it, don't post in it. Simple as that. No need to flame others who are seeking help.
Message Edited by Apollo21 on 12-11-2008 08:10 AM
Message 9 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 11, 2008

Apollo21 wrote:

Hey if you don't like it, don't post in it. Simple as that. No need to flame others who are seeking help.
Message Edited by Apollo21 on 12-11-2008 08:10 AM

That's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Message 10 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes