Apr 13 2014
By: theSinisterMrX I Only Post Everything 760 posts

Can we have our money back from Evil Tree?

49 replies 698 views Edited Apr 13, 2014

The fact that hey had to close shop has no bearing on our items that we paid for to go missing. So, could we please have them back or get a refund, Sony?

Message 1 of 50 (698 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Re: Can we have our money back from Evil Tree?

Apr 13, 2014

Not likely, but you now have Legacy items that aren't available anymore. Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 50 (676 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 13, 2014
Nope steve all evil tree content is missing from everyones inventories. Along with some paid for inspectable SCEA items that have disappeared also. Joystick is 'looking into it' but we shall see.
Support Forums
Message 3 of 50 (674 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Apr 13, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Nope steve all evil tree content is missing from everyones inventories. Along with some paid for inspectable SCEA items that have disappeared also. Joystick is 'looking into it' but we shall see.

Yeah I got it. It was a joke. Smiley Tongue A legacy, unavailable, get it. Smiley Tongue 

Probably another "We're not paying to keep our stuff on the server" deal. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 50 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1736 posts

Apr 13, 2014

You can.

You have to file a ticket, calling them via phone. Then give them the item number via account management, on the xmb. (Off PlayStation Home of course.)

I once had a costume go missing, and I called Sony to get a refund on it and they returned my money in like 2 days. Eventually, the costume came back to the servers, but I wasn't too mad. Was just glad to get a refund.

Message 5 of 50 (569 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2014

Message 6 of 50 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 13, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

The fact that hey had to close shop has no bearing on our items that we paid for to go missing. So, could we please have them back or get a refund, Sony?

Evil Tree making their content unavailable for purchase is unrelated to the missing content you're dealing with.

Items have gone missing many times before but they are in most cases returned shortly after the incident. So just be patient and your content will be back soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 50 (550 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 13, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

When developers leave home, removal of DLC from individual inventories is not typical. So I suspect this is a bug that will be corrected. However, Sony can remove content from inventories at their discression and we are entitled to no refund what so ever. It's in the terms of service you agreed to when you logged onto home and purchased DLC.

Message 8 of 50 (508 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 13, 2014

LegoFire wrote:

Items have gone missing many times before but they are in most cases returned shortly after the incident. So just be patient and your content will be back soon.

I hope I get my dagger back, I really liked it in my batcave.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 50 (501 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Apr 13, 2014

LegoFire wrote:

theSinisterMrX wrote:

Evil Tree making their content unavailable for purchase is unrelated to the missing content you're dealing with.

"Evil Tree making their content unavailable for purchase is unrelated to the missing content you're dealing with. "?

Really? Hey, thanks for clearing that up for me, because clearly by my original statement:

"The fact that hey had to close shop has no bearing on our items that we paid for to go missing. So, could we please have them back or get a refund, Sony?"

I clearly did not understand that Evil Tree removing their items from the store has nothing to do with my items having gone missing from my inventory. Maybe I should have directed my question towards Sony instead.

I understand how my tiny typo could confuse people and also it's been WEEKS!!

*rolls eyes...

Message 10 of 50 (475 Views)