Oct 23 2012
By: Claydoh72 First Son 2 posts

Can we get new dance moves?

13 replies 2004 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

The dances moves on playstation home now are played out.Instead of making a outfit with the dance moves,Yall should put the dance moves on everyone.Keep the body pop and Ska tho.The other dances are played out.Put the dougie,Catdaddy,tutting,jerking,pindrop,krump,and bonebreaking.You'd want more people to join home.The way to get more members is surprize them.Put new dance moves on home.Add some other clothes brand.Like, you only have adidas.Where is hollister,Abercrombie,and Nike?Yall already got vans but, you guys really need to think about the fans more and details of making it better.Oh, and by the way take the hub off! Hub causes freezes,and etc things.Central plaza was the best.Make something out doors like central plaza.And i know i'm not the only one thinking about that.Also, Make more places o go thats actually fun.Yall took off ufc.That was the best place to go.

Message 1 of 14 (2,004 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Re: Can we get new dance moves?

Oct 23, 2012

To replace/add new dance moves require a new core update.

We do have adidas, the brand on Home, just like some other companies.

If Home does get more official clothing brands and avoid legal fragment and copyright, SCEA/SCE would have to do a contract between them and the company.

YB

Message 2 of 14 (1,998 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Then how did you get adidas?

Message 3 of 14 (1,955 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 23, 2012
SCEA: No

Home Community: Please?

nDreams: $$$

Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 14 (1,948 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Tongue

They need to update the core too. This shouldn't all be about money. It's long overdue that our custom animations should be updated to include new dances and emotes. One can also hope wardrobe and club lists (certainly a lot more than 5) be increased as well as In Home friends list – apart from the xmb – be included in the hopefully not too distant future.

Message 5 of 14 (1,941 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Oct 23, 2012
We had so many dance moves before the open beta that they tried out in different builds. Where are they now? Smiley Indifferent ??? I'd be happy if we just got all those back like hip hop, flamenco and the old versions of some of the moves

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 14 (1,917 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 23, 2012

This new set doesnt have the corny cartoonish looking costumes and has 12 custom dance moves. I'm not sure if theyre continual or not but they release in NA, EU and HK this week

Message 7 of 14 (1,907 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Would be nice if the video actually showed all 12 dances and how they are activated. Hopefully we'll get more information before the release tomorrow. I know I'll be watching the forum personallly to see what people have to say before I'll spend my money.

Message 8 of 14 (1,900 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

It'd be nice for simple new dance emotes from a core-update. Preferably ones that don't look like our avatars are performing a ceremonial Rain Dance. Smiley Indifferent

I'll move my suggestion to the "Self-Entitled" sub forum.

Message 9 of 14 (1,885 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Smiley Tongue

They need to update the core too. This shouldn't all be about money. It's long overdue that our custom animations should be updated to include new dances and emotes. One can also hope wardrobe and club lists (certainly a lot more than 5) be increased as well as In Home friends list – apart from the xmb – be included in the hopefully not too distant future.

it shouldnt be, but it always will be.

bringing in money is now the main driving factor behind anything in Home. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 14 (1,875 Views)
0 Likes