May 09 2013
By: LovelyDreamer First Son 2 posts

Can't Begin Tea Ceremony

2 replies 205 views Edited May 9, 2013

I've been  having mishap after mishap with the tea ceremony. At first, my boyfriend and I had no problems with it. Then, just the other other, we tried to play again because we wanted to play with the options, but he wouldn't be able to pop into the tea room after I had started our ceremony. I'd get in, but after the greeting I'd get kicked from the tea room. On my screen, he'd be standing in the tea room, and on his screen it would be vice versa, but we'd be running around outside of the tea house. Neither of us could see each other running around outside. Instead, we'd be frozen inside. We both logged off to give home some time, two days worth of time. Now I can't even start the ceremony. I'd click to begin, but then it wouldn't get beyond that point to let me choose music and begin. Has anybody else been having problems similar to these with the tea house, or can give me some advice to get it working for us again?

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: Can't Begin Tea Ceremony

May 9, 2013

If you're having issues with the Japanese Teahouse personal space, being these appear to be a technical issues I recommend submitting your problems in the PlayStation Home Support section of the forums so it can be ackowledged by the home support team.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: Can't Begin Tea Ceremony

May 9, 2013
Yes I had this same problem after the "spring" update. The odd thing is, the secondary tearoom still works normally if you purchased one of the tea items from Edo.

Also I say "spring" update because for some weird reason, it still uses the same ambient sounds for winter during all 4 time changes,

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes