Nov 03 2012
By: Supreme_Entity Lombax Warrior 92 posts

Can no longer find Playstation Home Content in Playstation Store...

13 replies 430 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

The U.S. Playstation Store just updated to the new design and now because of this, I cannot find the Playstation Home items/content in the PS Store because it's either hidden very well now, or it's been completely removed.

Just yesterday, I purchased (from the PLAYSTATION STORE - before the update) the Netptune Suite Bundle, which comes with the space and furniture associated with it. With the new store, I can't even find Home Content items. I have tried to use the search feature and I'm not getting any luck when typing "Playstation Home" or anything similar. 

Can someone please direct me through the process of finding Playstation Home Content in the new Playstation Store? Thank you!

Message 1 of 14 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Can no longer find Playstation Home Content in Playstation Store...

Nov 3, 2012

Absolutely!

Go to GAMES. PS3 Add-Ons. Then scroll all the way down to HOME ITEMS. 

Why this is in Add-Ons...IDK. Seems like a weird place to stick Home related content. Hope this helped. ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 2 of 14 (413 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Thank you so much for the Quick reply... Unfortunately, I can't check it right now, but I'll be sure to check this out in the morning. You've saved me from much frustration!
Message 3 of 14 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 3, 2012

No problem. I was kinda curious about this myself. Didnt even think about it till I saw your post. LOL

On a side note: They really need to add new content to the Home section of the store. Havent seen anything new since....April? 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 14 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I found the store a bit hard to navigate personally yesterday. Sounds like Home items aren't easy to find. I was personally looking for new maps for RE 6 Mercenaries. Took awhile to find them.

Message 5 of 14 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2469 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I'll be lying if I say I like the new layout.... Cant find a way to "recommand" stuff either.... 

Thx for the post, so I wont have to spend an hour to find the Home section.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 6 of 14 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2479 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I found the store a bit hard to navigate personally yesterday. Sounds like Home items aren't easy to find. I was personally looking for new maps for RE 6 Mercenaries. Took awhile to find them.

You're into Mercs, Jo? Might have to play a round or two at some point.

Anyway, on topic, 2nd post has it, its in the add-on content section now.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 7 of 14 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I'll be lying if I say I like the new layout.... Cant find a way to "recommand" stuff either.... 

Thx for the post, so I wont have to spend an hour to find the Home section.

I had a problem with the stores showing prices yesterday.  Maybe high traffic?

Message 8 of 14 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2586 posts

Nov 3, 2012
We should have a Dedicated Area for all PS Home things in the PS Store with News, Videos, Bundles, etc.
Message 9 of 14 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Ok, *sigh*, now that I've officially had the time to locate the Home stuff (Thanks again to Shadow Runner), I notice one 'slight' though possibly huge personal issue. In the new store, under Home Items there are only 18 items, 21 if you count the last 3 Platinum'd videos. Just yesterday, before this update, there were FAR more Home Items to purchase from the store. In fact, some of the items I purchased for Home in the Playstation Home are all gone now, including the recently purchased Neptune Suite Bundle. It's not even there anymore.

There were many more various Playstation Home packs just before it updated, and my estimated guess is that it was somewhere close to 40 different packs/items to purchase. My apologies if it appears I'm moaning and complaining, but the ironic thing is that I was planning on coming back to the Store today to purchase more home 'bundles' that are not in Playstation Home itself and they all gone and there is no other way to locate or access these items.  I just hope that someone sees this and rectifies the issue or someone sees this and comes up with some other resolution to find the other 'missing' items.

Message 10 of 14 (299 Views)