Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Can PS Home ever get the U.S.S Enterprise as personal space?

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

myalana wrote:

I had those uniforms on an EU account as well. I believe there was also some female themed GI Joe costume that isn't available anymore.

i just checked them the other evening given I didn't remember if I had downloaded the male versions of the costumes. I know today I wouldn't consider it and only get the female items. It's appears I was smart enough then to download them all. I didn't know about the limited stuff so I didn't get them.

I was lucky enough to get the female one here in North America as well. The boots for some odd reason look different here than those in the EU. I'll have to check my female UK wardrobe to see if I have those boots.

Message 41 of 63 (161 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

I had those uniforms on an EU account as well. I believe there was also some female themed GI Joe costume that isn't available anymore.

i just checked them the other evening given I didn't remember if I had downloaded the male versions of the costumes. I know today I wouldn't consider it and only get the female items. It's appears I was smart enough then to download them all. I didn't know about the limited stuff so I didn't get them.

I was lucky enough to get the female one here in North America as well. The boots for some odd reason look different here than those in the EU. I'll have to check my female UK wardrobe to see if I have those boots.

I think the female red shirt is wearing the blue shirt's boots. They are slightly larger and better looking. 

Message 42 of 63 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

star_trek_home.jpg

Isn't there a red top for the males as well? I recall seeing 3 different colors when I checked if I'm not mistaken. 

Message 43 of 63 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
430 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Its a shame they cant bring back the uniforms. But im lucky enough still have my NFL Ravens Jersey from PS home. Im a big huge Ravens fan . Its too bad PS home doesnt put NFL uniforms back.

Message 44 of 63 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

Nov 28, 2012
The cockpit of the Konami Jet looks kinda like a shuttle craft from Star Trek,might be a good place for photo's with those Trek uniforms.I wish I had those.
Message 45 of 63 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3880 posts

Nov 28, 2012
;^) More Trek on Home would be a good thing.

:^( I missed out on all of the Trek stuff so far....
Message 46 of 63 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

star_trek_home.jpg

Isn't there a red top for the males as well? I recall seeing 3 different colors when I checked if I'm not mistaken. 

Sorry Joanna,  Home staff in NA in their great wisdom decided not to bundle the third color.  The red male top never was released in NA.  I'm very disappointed in that. 

Message 47 of 63 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I don't have the male outfits in North America. I dont' remember the specifics of the promotion. At least I don't think I have the male ones. I'll have to check when Home is oniine again. Now I understand that pic was for the NA and not EU region. 

Message 48 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 28, 2012

There are reallly Four male outfits... And two Female ones...  Remember UK did have two costumes that were Very RARE and by the Star Trek one day only event....   Now talk about RARE item's!

Smiley Wink

But yeah USA never did the Red Shirt for male..... Shame on them...  If thye had done the Blue Shirt and Red outfit together back then i would of bought that Star Trek game to got them both here. But they Failed to do the RED one so i didn't buy the game... Not worth one Shirt...  PASS!

At least i got the Yellow shirt outfit here and the female one here.  Better than nothing...

WE all know there is gonna be a New STAR TREK movie coming out very soon.  This would be the perfect time for USA home to get the NEW outfits then from that NEW Movie...

Get to work HOME bring us the NEW Star Trek Movie shirts from the NEW Star Trek Movie!  U can at least do that much for us now.

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 49 of 63 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3880 posts

Nov 28, 2012
;^) I, too, would welcome another chance to collect Star Trek gear. A new movie would be the perfect occasion for new stuff, perhaps closely tied in with the movie itself, too.
Message 50 of 63 (77 Views)
0 Likes