Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Can PS Home ever get the U.S.S Enterprise as personal space?

Nov 26, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

stevedann19 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

stevedann19 wrote:

Im a big Trekkie fan. I like to roam all over the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) Go  in many rooms like Sick Bay, Transporter room,The Bridge. And the Mess Hall.    

I've set up my Space Station Apartment with a Star Trek theme and really pleased how it turned out. It has a Bridge, Transporter Room, Captains Ready Room, Sick Bay, Mess Hall, Brig and a Borg Regneration Chamber.

Normally I decorate as I would like something in real life, and this is the first time I went with a theme like this. My friends have seen it and liked it, if you would like to see it please just PM me and I'll send you a FR and invite you (please make sure its a PM as I have my FR security set high at the moment so I wont receive it). Anyone else is welcome to Smiley Happy

I'd like to see it hun. You'll have to be careful given I might copy you! Smiley Happy

Of course you can, I'll be signing in soon, I'll send you an invite Smiley Happy

Send me invite too.I wanna see this.

I would love to see this too. I have all the Trek costumes in EU, and all the ones that were released in NA. My friend even has the Golden Enterprise ship model that was released in Home. Only 3 people own that in all of Home. 

Smiley Happy

Please send me a PM through the XMB and I'll reply with a FR and send you an invite, i just hope you like it, its getting a lot of hype.

Message 31 of 63 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
487 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Man Happy                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-VY5-UyTI           

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 32 of 63 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
427 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

JAHoE wrote:

Man Happy                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-VY5-UyTI           

Helmets? Kirk ,Spock,Spotty and McCoy wore no helmets. They can create something like the Enterprise but call it something else. But Copy scenes like this

http://www.xblafans.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/06/elite-force1-600x450.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/186/6/c/Captain__s_Quarters_1_by_Ptrope.jpg

http://www.st-minutiae.com/misc/renaissance/tm/images/sickbay_08.jpg

Message 33 of 63 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Why can't we have this?! This sounds like a great idea! I mean it would sell well. You could like, add on to your ship and grow a crew maybe.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 34 of 63 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
427 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012
Message 35 of 63 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3091 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Paramount owns the feature film and DVD rights but its CBS Corp that owns the intellictual property rights to the Star Trek franchise. They are a direct competitor to Sony Entertainment.  It would take a rather large miracle for Trek come to Home.

As for the Space Station space in Home, I can see how one could dress it up to approximate the Star Trek: The Next Generation set, but it would be a stretch to use it as the original Enterprise (NCC-1701).

You would have a better chance of making your own with BluePrint using the Sci-Fi pack and a couple of Sodium Telepads.

Gamer first, Member second, Retired Moderator third.
No, I'm not a Moderator, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
Message 36 of 63 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
427 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Sony can create something like this

http://drexfiles.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/warpdeltabox001.jpg?w=655&h=390

Call it something else. and add rooms,Sick Bay,Bridge and an transporter room .

Message 37 of 63 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

cougre wrote:

Paramount owns the feature film and DVD rights but its CBS Corp that owns the intellictual property rights to the Star Trek franchise. They are a direct competitor to Sony Entertainment.  It would take a rather large miracle for Trek come to Home.

As for the Space Station space in Home, I can see how one could dress it up to approximate the Star Trek: The Next Generation set, but it would be a stretch to use it as the original Enterprise (NCC-1701).

You would have a better chance of making your own with BluePrint using the Sci-Fi pack and a couple of Sodium Telepads.

I think you are overestimating the rivalry. Sure, they want to beat each other. But if there's profit to be had, they would bend over backwards for money money money!

And it's already happened before. These images are from PS Home's advertisement of Trek in Home. They are not my images. These are from the advertisement campaign in the Playstation blog from years and years ago.

star_trek_home.jpg

And this is a screen grab from one of the event minigames in EU Home

STAR TREK - none left.png

Message 38 of 63 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 28, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

cougre wrote:

I think you are overestimating the rivalry. Sure, they want to beat each other. But if there's profit to be had, they would bend over backwards for money money money!

And it's already happened before. These images are from PS Home's advertisement of Trek in Home. They are not my images. These are from the advertisement campaign in the Playstation blog from years and years ago.

star_trek_home.jpg

And this is a screen grab from one of the event minigames in EU Home

STAR TREK - none left.png

I don't have those in the bottom pics but i do have the top ones SIR!

Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 63 (85 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I had those uniforms on an EU account as well. I believe there was also some female themed GI Joe costume that isn't available anymore.

Message 40 of 63 (82 Views)
0 Likes