Sackboy
427 posts

Re: Can PS Home ever get the U.S.S Enterprise as personal space?

Nov 25, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

stevedann19 wrote:

Im a big Trekkie fan. I like to roam all over the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) Go  in many rooms like Sick Bay, Transporter room,The Bridge. And the Mess Hall.    

I've set up my Space Station Apartment with a Star Trek theme and really pleased how it turned out. It has a Bridge, Transporter Room, Captains Ready Room, Sick Bay, Mess Hall, Brig and a Borg Regneration Chamber.

Normally I decorate as I would like something in real life, and this is the first time I went with a theme like this. My friends have seen it and liked it, if you would like to see it please just PM me and I'll send you a FR and invite you (please make sure its a PM as I have my FR security set high at the moment so I wont receive it). Anyone else is welcome to Smiley Happy

I'd like to see it hun. You'll have to be careful given I might copy you! Smiley Happy

Of course you can, I'll be signing in soon, I'll send you an invite Smiley Happy

Send me invite too.I wanna see this.

Message 21 of 63 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Of course you can, I just sent you a FR, I'll invite you next time we're both signed in. Hope you like it, K
Message 22 of 63 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I just want to say that I just saw Mermaids space station and I'm at a loss for words. She did such an amazing job decorating it and making it into the Enterprise. I'm amazed.

Wow is all I can say! 

Message 23 of 63 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
427 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Of course you can, I just sent you a FR, I'll invite you next time we're both signed in. Hope you like it, K

Mermaid i made a mistake could you resend friend request

Message 24 of 63 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

Nov 26, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

Yeah,,I always wanted to say,,,Welcome back to Sportscenter. Oh BTW ,,Could be maybe Sony can build The White House. Now how can their be copyrights to the white house? It belongs to the people. I want to be The President of the United States!

http://clinton1.nara.gov/White_House/Tours/White_House/oval_office.gif

Hey Mr Putin,,Your Crock of  &^%#$

I believe there is a federal law against using the Presidential seal and other emblems of the President of the United states (POTUS). 

Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 63 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

Nov 26, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

stevedann19 wrote:

Im a big Trekkie fan. I like to roam all over the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) Go  in many rooms like Sick Bay, Transporter room,The Bridge. And the Mess Hall.    

I've set up my Space Station Apartment with a Star Trek theme and really pleased how it turned out. It has a Bridge, Transporter Room, Captains Ready Room, Sick Bay, Mess Hall, Brig and a Borg Regneration Chamber.

Normally I decorate as I would like something in real life, and this is the first time I went with a theme like this. My friends have seen it and liked it, if you would like to see it please just PM me and I'll send you a FR and invite you (please make sure its a PM as I have my FR security set high at the moment so I wont receive it). Anyone else is welcome to Smiley Happy

I'd like to see it hun. You'll have to be careful given I might copy you! Smiley Happy

Of course you can, I'll be signing in soon, I'll send you an invite Smiley Happy

Send me invite too.I wanna see this.

I would love to see this too. I have all the Trek costumes in EU, and all the ones that were released in NA. My friend even has the Golden Enterprise ship model that was released in Home. Only 3 people own that in all of Home. 

Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 63 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 26, 2012

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

I would love to see this too. I have all the Trek costumes in EU, and all the ones that were released in NA. My friend even has the Golden Enterprise ship model that was released in Home. Only 3 people own that in all of Home. 

Smiley Happy

I checked my EU account yesterday and was surprised I actually had the male costumes. Normally I don't download male items but I was so happy to see these. 

Can't wait to revisit Mermaids space with a number of Starfleet cadets in uniform. Navy this should be fun! Both my EU and NA accounts can contribute to the group as I'm sure you can do the same.

Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 63 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Ooo golden enterprise model?!?!? Never heard of that in Home. Pics? How could you win it?! Sweeet
Support Forums
Message 28 of 63 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
427 posts

Nov 26, 2012

Can someone invite me please? i accdently deleted  Mermmaid-KT invite. I contacted Mermmaid-KT as a friend she doesnt allow friend invitations.

Message 29 of 63 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 26, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

Can someone invite me please? i accdently deleted  Mermmaid-KT invite. I contacted Mermmaid-KT as a friend she doesnt allow friend invitations.

I'll be signing in soon, I'll resend you an invitation when I'm back on. I hope you like it.

Message 30 of 63 (82 Views)
0 Likes