Wastelander
558 posts

Re: Can PS Home ever get the U.S.S Enterprise as personal space?

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

How can i sell personal Spaces? For Example i hate that loco island and darlas den 

You got the Darla's Den for free as did everyone else who visited the Hot Zone, and you want to sell it? Uh....yeah....good luck with that. Cat Frustrated

Message 11 of 63 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 25, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

How can i sell personal Spaces? For Example i hate that loco island and darlas den 

No, what I'm saying is if you have an idea you have to sell it to Sony make them think they will get a lot of people buying this new idea space if they make it for everyone.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 12 of 63 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

Im a big Trekkie fan. I like to roam all over the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) Go  in many rooms like Sick Bay, Transporter room,The Bridge. And the Mess Hall.    

The Space Station personal space actually reminds me of a Star Trek type ship, because it has a bridge type thing that's very similar to the enterprise. It also has a space shooter game in it that's pretty fun. I don't own the space myself but I've visited acouple of friends who do have it. They are trekkie fans and they love it. The Loot Space Apartment is a good one too, and it has an open house available to the public if you ever want to check it out for yourself. It's more of a space station orbiting around Earth, but it's still pretty cool. It also has several EOD screens in there so you can watch free movies and listen to free music as well.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 63 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 25, 2012
There used to be limited edition starfleet outfits in Home, but yes an Enterprise would be so cool. Maybe for the new movie/game release? Ps THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS
Support Forums
Message 14 of 63 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Maybe nDreams, VeeMee, Loot etc would be more likely to consider since they've dealt with licensing before.

But I'd be more interested in costumes &/or masks. In particular Caitians & M'ress.

Message 15 of 63 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

Maybe nDreams, VeeMee, Loot etc would be more likely to consider since they've dealt with licensing before.

But I'd be more interested in costumes &/or masks. In particular Caitians & M'ress.

I think all of them dealed with Sony Pictures or Columbia Pictures (which is under Sony), so it was way easier to get the licensing. 

Message 16 of 63 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 25, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

Im a big Trekkie fan. I like to roam all over the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) Go  in many rooms like Sick Bay, Transporter room,The Bridge. And the Mess Hall.    

I've set up my Space Station Apartment with a Star Trek theme and really pleased how it turned out. It has a Bridge, Transporter Room, Captains Ready Room, Sick Bay, Mess Hall, Brig and a Borg Regneration Chamber.

Normally I decorate as I would like something in real life, and this is the first time I went with a theme like this. My friends have seen it and liked it, if you would like to see it please just PM me and I'll send you a FR and invite you (please make sure its a PM as I have my FR security set high at the moment so I wont receive it). Anyone else is welcome to Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 63 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
3069 posts

Nov 25, 2012

stevedann19 wrote:

You can't. Any personal space you have you are stuck with.

Message 18 of 63 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

stevedann19 wrote:

I've set up my Space Station Apartment with a Star Trek theme and really pleased how it turned out. It has a Bridge, Transporter Room, Captains Ready Room, Sick Bay, Mess Hall, Brig and a Borg Regneration Chamber.

Normally I decorate as I would like something in real life, and this is the first time I went with a theme like this. My friends have seen it and liked it, if you would like to see it please just PM me and I'll send you a FR and invite you (please make sure its a PM as I have my FR security set high at the moment so I wont receive it). Anyone else is welcome to Smiley Happy

I'd like to see it hun. You'll have to be careful given I might copy you! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 63 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

stevedann19 wrote:

I'd like to see it hun. You'll have to be careful given I might copy you! Smiley Happy

Of course you can, I'll be signing in soon, I'll send you an invite Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 63 (140 Views)
0 Likes