Apr 06 2013
By: OHLONE_SHAMANKA First Son 16 posts

CUTTERIDGE CLUBHOUSE - HELP REQUIRED PLZ

6 replies 164 views Edited Apr 6, 2013

I have just purchased the Cutteridge Club House, I then expected to be able to name and set up a club.

However, although it does appear in my purchase list I cant find the clubhouse anywhere on my NavBar (eg not in My Clubs or My Spaces).

Can anybody help plz?

Message 1 of 7 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: CUTTERIDGE CLUBHOUSE - HELP REQUIRED PLZ

Apr 6, 2013

(***grumbles*** if I also have to buy the basic clubhouse Im not gonna be happy grhhhh)

Message 2 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 6, 2013

OMG you cant even use Hufflepuff as a club name cos it contains a banned word... PFFFFFFFFFFFFF NICE GOING SONY U TARDS.

Message 3 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28385 posts

Apr 6, 2013

1) You've asked for help. There is no need to be rude or obnoxious. It's very unbecoming and may turn some people off from helping you.

2) Regarding clubhouses and clubhouse skins, please see this thread: [INFO] Clubhouse Skins FAQ.

3) And if you have any tech issues or questions, you can post them in PlayStation®Home Support.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 7 (140 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Yeh n I already figured it while I was waiting and considering Sony is pushing Pottermore the fact you cant even use Hufflepuff as a name is very deserving of whatever frustration I want to vent, they never think things through.

I dont need you telling me it isn't either, gramps.

Message 5 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Apr 6, 2013

You do not need to buy the basic clubhouse to have a club, believe it or not, it's included with any other club that you buy.  Many people don't like how misleading it can be to buy a basic clubhouse and find you spent $5 for such a boring empty space that they have worked so hard to seal.  Buy any clubhouse except the basic one, and the basic one will be included.

I assume that you created a club through the social menu.

Go to your club.  Go into your club menu again and look for the "Change Clubhouse" option, this will allow you to change the clubhouse skin to the clubhouse that you purchased.

Your first visit to your own clubhouse will always be the basic clubhouse, it is the "default".

This is regardless of what Club skin (version) that you bought in the store.

Message 6 of 7 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 6, 2013

matthewaristotle wrote:

You do not need to buy the basic clubhouse to have a club, believe it or not, it's included with any other club that you buy.  Many people don't like how misleading it can be to buy a basic clubhouse and find you spent $5 for such a boring empty space that they have worked so hard to seal.  Buy any clubhouse except the basic one, and the basic one will be included.

I assume that you created a club through the social menu.

Go to your club.  Go into your club menu again and look for the "Change Clubhouse" option, this will allow you to change the clubhouse skin to the clubhouse that you purchased.

Your first visit to your own clubhouse will always be the basic clubhouse, it is the "default".

This is regardless of what Club skin (version) that you bought in the store.

Does this include the TARDIS clubhouse included in their recent bundle? Because I purchased the large bundle and when I go to create club it says I need to buy the basic clubhouse. I even went seperately into the store, as another user suggested, to see if the basic clubhouse would be listed as FREE, after my bundle purchase, but it was not. I have tweeted LOOT to see if this is an error, but no word back from them as of this posting. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes