Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/26/2010
Offline
104 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 5, 2012
This game is absolute crap.. Im in the NJ and got my power back Saturday due to the storm..

Not only have I not been able to get the pumpkin but I also have not been able to get the skull mask. Can we get a little verification on TIMES when these things pop up?!?!?! I cant be sitting on my PS3 all day tryin to figure these things out.
Message 71 of 90 (726 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 5, 2012

Coopertroopa wrote:
This game is absolute crap.. Im in the NJ and got my power back Saturday due to the storm..

Not only have I not been able to get the pumpkin but I also have not been able to get the skull mask. Can we get a little verification on TIMES when these things pop up?!?!?! I cant be sitting on my PS3 all day tryin to figure these things out.

Sadly the hurricane affected many on the East Coast. It would be good if they extended the event for that reason. The fact that some ingredients have come and gone also make it somewhat impossible for those who missed out due to the storm.

 

Message 72 of 90 (700 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

CRAPPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 5, 2012

Anyone got the ingredients for a Slippery Nipple? Smiley Surprised

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 73 of 90 (695 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 5, 2012

 

yes no pumpkin & skull mask . i been waiting four days .

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 74 of 90 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/12/2010
Offline
286 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

I went to the Adventure Halloween District pretty much daily over the last two weeks. I mixed every curse and reward several times over (using all of the ingrediants in total). Over these last few days I have mixed everything that was available, excluding the pumpkin mixtures since it was no longer there.

I just had to give up on getting that final tiki statue. I haven't actually seen what it even looks like.

It was so time consuming to try to mix all the cocktails, and Hemlock was only available at certain times of the day, so when the availability time ended, I just didn't go there anymore. I tried changing my time zone, but it didn't work.

It didn't actually look like a reward that would be worth all the time and effort anyway, but it was disappointing to not get it after mixing and re-mixing cocktails (oh, and it was just awful to play Devil Dance when they introduced music onto the dance floor... I had to mute my system just to not go crazy hearing two different songs playing at once). I just got fed up.

Message 75 of 90 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

CameraCat wrote:

I went to the Adventure Halloween District pretty much daily over the last two weeks. I mixed every curse and reward several times over (using all of the ingrediants in total). Over these last few days I have mixed everything that was available, excluding the pumpkin mixtures since it was no longer there.

I just had to give up on getting that final tiki statue. I haven't actually seen what it even looks like.

It was so time consuming to try to mix all the cocktails, and Hemlock was only available at certain times of the day, so when the availability time ended, I just didn't go there anymore. I tried changing my time zone, but it didn't work.

It didn't actually look like a reward that would be worth all the time and effort anyway, but it was disappointing to not get it after mixing and re-mixing cocktails (oh, and it was just awful to play Devil Dance when they introduced music onto the dance floor... I had to mute my system just to not go crazy hearing two different songs playing at once). I just got fed up.


Yeah that Music there and the music in the Malls needs to GO!  That's for sure!   It drives one Insane! And makes one not want to be on Home to begin with... But maybe that's there plan this entire time... They want us OFF Home for good!

 

Hmmm!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 76 of 90 (422 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:
mixing and re-mixing cocktails (oh, and it was just awful to play Devil Dance when they introduced music onto the dance floor... I had to mute my system just to not go crazy hearing two different songs playing at once). I just got fed up.

Yeah that Music there and the music in the Malls needs to GO!  That's for sure!   It drives one Insane! And makes one not want to be on Home to begin with... But maybe that's there plan this entire time... They want us OFF Home for good!

 

Hmmm!


 

Because driving their users away would be profitable and help them how exactly?

 

Message 77 of 90 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

myalana wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:
mixing and re-mixing cocktails (oh, and it was just awful to play Devil Dance when they introduced music onto the dance floor... I had to mute my system just to not go crazy hearing two different songs playing at once). I just got fed up.

Yeah that Music there and the music in the Malls needs to GO!  That's for sure!   It drives one Insane! And makes one not want to be on Home to begin with... But maybe that's there plan this entire time... They want us OFF Home for good!

 

Hmmm!


 

Because driving their users away would be profitable and help them how exactly?

 


Well they know that PS4 is coming and they have no plans for Home on PS4 so they drive them away now...  

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 78 of 90 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

myalana wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:
mixing and re-mixing cocktails (oh, and it was just awful to play Devil Dance when they introduced music onto the dance floor... I had to mute my system just to not go crazy hearing two different songs playing at once). I just got fed up.

Yeah that Music there and the music in the Malls needs to GO!  That's for sure!   It drives one Insane! And makes one not want to be on Home to begin with... But maybe that's there plan this entire time... They want us OFF Home for good!

 

Hmmm!


 

Because driving their users away would be profitable and help them how exactly?

 


Well they know that PS4 is coming and they have no plans for Home on PS4 so they drive them away now...  

 

 


lol...yeah that's it. Hey did you know I still have my cris angel  coffin couch? I love it...it's such a cool reward. Did you ever get that one? It's kinda Halloweeny and all.

Message 79 of 90 (364 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

Well the space is gone...  And it still wasn't Pumpkin last night 30 min to Home closing!

 

So that was a loss cause!

 

So Long Halloween event that never worked like it should of to begin with!   Sure won't miss it!  And that music mixed with the Halloween music was INSANE!  

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 80 of 90 (333 Views)
0 Likes