Wastelander
451 posts

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Apologies smokingpistol…

Mine was a good example of why users shouldn't attempt to think & write when they're incredible overexhausted and keeling over onto their keyboard. Smiley Embarassed

I just couldn't understand why my additions/corrections were seemingly left ignored off your master listing, especially when I read additional requests later on requesting such corrections to be sent in. That's why I wrote I was 100% certain of my results… (I did check the main list again. In the ~21 hours between my two posts, the "Ghost Swarm" error was still present, and the alternative duplicate mixes I tested were missing. However, I see now those corrections were implemented ~1 hour after that second post.)

Since you recently started this new thread with a compiled master reward & curses list, I naturally assumed you were keeping it updated at a far more regular pace — I obviously couldn't know you were behind/busy, nor working with the mobile forum (yuck!). Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

As for my "I'm done with posting anything else on this event here", that had nothing to do with you, smokingpistol. I just find I have less and less tolerance for the seemingly endless whining & complaining about every aspect of this event… not to mention the requesting or reposting of the same old information readily available on the main page one listing (which was the entire point of this new thread).

Thanks for attempting to maintain some order out of all this chaos, smokingpistol — I, for one, certainly do appreciate the effort!

And with that, 'nuff said.

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 61 of 90 (776 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9504 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Hey no problem BB. i dont take offense easily. One grows thick skin dealing with the forums. In fact you were a big help (honestly) and when I had originally read your posts on it I had it in mind to update it ASAP, just between my family, school, work, PS friends and other forums I find myself with alot less free time on my hands. But yeah this is my last guide I will write. Far too stressful - I will leave it to the professionals in the future...
Support Forums
Message 62 of 90 (691 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
572 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I know I didn't help much but thanks for this list. All I need on it is the Vampire Claws and the Tiki seat. Thanks again for this list. Smiley Happy

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 63 of 90 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 4, 2012

all i need is that darn Pumpkin and it's not giving any!  Darn Bat Wings!  If anyone has a way around Bat Wings!  Then let us know otherwise this is a lost cause then!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 64 of 90 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 5, 2012

i thought u did a great job at keeping the info together on here it sometimes gets hard to keep things straight n helped me alot spec w the people letting me know bout the time change for time zones. i wasn't surprised the pumpkins went away cause they did that to the other if there's more that's coming then they might bring the pumpkin back but i doubt it i think they're winding down on what is available. nyway i had fun n thnks gain for all the info

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Message 65 of 90 (568 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 5, 2012
B.S. They made this a pain in the butt like they do so many other things. They always find a way to take the fun out of it. Japan's Halloween event rocked and had awesome rewards and no items disappearing. Get a clue America.
Message 66 of 90 (504 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Clawbone wrote:
B.S. They made this a pain in the butt like they do so many other things. They always find a way to take the fun out of it. Japan's Halloween event rocked and had awesome rewards and no items disappearing. Get a clue America.

Yes but In Japan we didn't make it to 2,000,000 So we didn't get the Stone Pumpkin!  Arrgg!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 67 of 90 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Clawbone wrote:

Yes but In Japan we didn't make it to 2,000,000 So we didn't get the Stone Pumpkin!  Arrgg!

bouncing around regions & checking up on the cool halloween fantasy rewards we got here in JP? mooch.

Message 68 of 90 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 5, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Clawbone wrote:

bouncing around regions & checking up on the cool halloween fantasy rewards we got here in JP? mooch.

Yikes...maybe someone is better at trolling in their native land. I mean...I think they'd almost have to be.

Message 69 of 90 (421 Views)
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I did all the curses and didn't get the head I think there's a bug again and the pumpkin is never there anymore I wanted the head but I guess were never going to get it since the things never appear at the same time anymore hopefully they'll give it to us when we come in for all the hard time everyone had getting those ingredients

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 90 (392 Views)