Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 3, 2012

I can find hemlock + wolfsabane now but no DARN PUMPKIN now! Without Pumpkin we can't get that curse and no Tiki reward!  And yes i have done all of the  other ones and have no last tiki reward so i need to do that last curse then! But no Pumpkin no last curse no Last tiki reward!

ARRGGG!    Guess this is Home's idea of a TRICK!  Not very funny HOME not one Bit!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 41 of 90 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I never got it and I got the tiki.  I just got all the rewards and curses I could.

Message 42 of 90 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 3, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

I never got it and I got the tiki.  I just got all the rewards and curses I could.

Same here i did all the other curse's and got all the rewards but didn't do the Haunting Heads curse and i have no Last Tiki reward. I even have redone some of the other curse over in hopes i would get the tiki anyways... And NOTHING!

Arrgg!

Either that or Home is Broken and it's not working for everyone as it should then!   So i need pumpkin then or i won't be getting it it seems!

Oh Well!  First Home Tycoon is messed up today!  And now this!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 43 of 90 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Bump. Sorry again if this is confusing or I'm missing things. I work alot lately and Im personally not playing the game anymore, so everything posted in my OPs are OTHER peoples findings and Im just adding them at this point. Many times this info has been wrong or outdated so please bare with me and just try to give a message if you are SURE of what you say. Certain things I have reedited THREE different times hence alot of the confusion for everyone. That sucks for me, because honestly the whole goal was to make it easy for people to get rewards and figure out a confusing game.

TL;DR: if you KNOW of a combo I'm missing or is wrong, either PM me or start your message with SMOKINGPISTOL - (body of text.) so I can be sure to see it. I wont add any times for items as these fluctuate and are too hard to know for sure. Thanks.
Support Forums
Message 44 of 90 (773 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 4, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Bump. Sorry again if this is confusing or I'm missing things. I work alot lately and Im personally not playing the game anymore, so everything posted in my OPs are OTHER peoples findings and Im just adding them at this point. Many times this info has been wrong or outdated so please bare with me and just try to give a message if you are SURE of what you say. Certain things I have reedited THREE different times hence alot of the confusion for everyone. That sucks for me, because honestly the whole goal was to make it easy for people to get rewards and figure out a confusing game.

TL;DR: if you KNOW of a combo I'm missing or is wrong, either PM me or start your message with SMOKINGPISTOL - (body of text.) so I can be sure to see it. I wont add any times for items as these fluctuate and are too hard to know for sure. Thanks.

I appreciate the work you put into the halloween threads and I know you were often times just relaying the info and compiling into a master list. There's no pleasing everyone and I know you spent much time editing and responding. Thanks smokingpistol.

Message 45 of 90 (761 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 4, 2012
You know myalana? I kind of wished others could open up OP like a wiki and edit it as others had great (superior) lists and unfortuneately I had no clue what the heck was going on my own self half the time TBH. Smiley Frustrated I originally underestimated(?) this game/event and didnt know it would go for as long as it did and have so many different elements. Add the timezone differences for everyone and the changing ingredients and yeah it got hectic quick. I post via mobile and for some odd reason I have to type everything without copy/paste and by the end I had to go in through a giant block of html to reupdate/change a few times. Yup sorry for the long pity post, but basically sorry if i did make anything more confusing to anyone, hopefully this master list will help with some combinations in the end at least. BTW EVERYONE - what is the FOR SURE way to get the tiki statue/ seat? I hear many people saying different things and I only have in OP what worked for me.
Support Forums
Message 46 of 90 (749 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Nov 4, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
what is the FOR SURE way to get the tiki statue/ seat? I hear many people saying different things and I only have in OP what worked for me.

Seems to require a specific number of wardrobe and curse spells, or perhaps a certain number *including* some specific items/spells. I know my husband unlocked the Tiki Head Stool when he shouldn't have been able to do that, because he only had two reward items and 4 curses at that point.  He also has been unable to unlock the Tiki Statue by trying all the existing curses and reward recipes currently available.  But other people have obtained the Statue while missing one item, either the Claws or the Batswarm curse.

Message 47 of 90 (716 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 4, 2012
From my experience on 2 accounts. it seemed that the Haunting Heads curse was the key to getting the Tiki Statue. If backtracking your ps3 date will work, after 12pm, Nov 2 is the setting I would try. My experience was that the hemlock did not always show till I had done a few mixes. The one behind the dance floor was often the only location to spawn.
Posted Image

Message 48 of 90 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 4, 2012
^Thanks for the response Katsuune, you summed up exactly my circumstance with the tikis. Ive got those reports too so its hard to pinpoint exactly what unlocks the rewards. So... The answers basically 'whatever works for YOU' ugh Smiley Frustrated
Support Forums
Message 49 of 90 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Nov 4, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:
From my experience on 2 accounts. it seemed that the Haunting Heads curse was the key to getting the Tiki Statue. If backtracking your ps3 date will work, after 12pm, Nov 2 is the setting I would try. My experience was that the hemlock did not always show till I had done a few mixes. The one behind the dance floor was often the only location to spawn.

Has anyone found an alt combo for the Haunting Heads curse that doesn't require the pumpkin, as that is currently unavailable.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 50 of 90 (656 Views)
0 Likes