Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012
Phew time to retire this thread
Support Forums
Message 81 of 90 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
2394 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

myalana wrote:

lol...yeah that's it. Hey did you know I still have my cris angel  coffin couch? I love it...it's such a cool reward. Did you ever get that one? It's kinda Halloweeny and all.


Hey, come on.  If you don't like DCS, then say something else, but don't rub that in.  I really enjoyed that reward, too.  Smiley Sad


Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 82 of 90 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

goodSuM wrote:

myalana wrote:

lol...yeah that's it. Hey did you know I still have my cris angel  coffin couch? I love it...it's such a cool reward. Did you ever get that one? It's kinda Halloweeny and all.


Hey, come on.  If you don't like DCS, then say something else, but don't rub that in.  I really enjoyed that reward, too.  Smiley Sad


Yeah we know if they have the criss angel coffin couch they had to hack it becuase update 1.40 took them all away for some unknown reason.  So if they have one now it has to be hacked then! 

 

And here back in 2009 they always said they Ban Hackers!  Yeah Right!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 83 of 90 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4495 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Yeah that Music there and the music in the Malls needs to GO!  That's for sure!   It drives one Insane! And makes one not want to be on Home to begin with... But maybe that's there plan this entire time... They want us OFF Home for good!

 

Hmmm!


 

IKR. If only someone would invent some kind of feature that would allow us to control the sound.  Oh wait..... NM

 

I always wondered why there are so many petty and unreasonable and unconstructive complaints on these forums, but maybe that's the griefers plan this entire time.... They want us reasonable folks OFF the forums for good!

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 84 of 90 (533 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4495 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well the space is gone...  And it still wasn't Pumpkin last night 30 min to Home closing!

 

So that was a loss cause!

 

So Long Halloween event that never worked like it should of to begin with!   Sure won't miss it!  And that music mixed with the Halloween music was INSANE!  

 

Anyone Have a Granzella Personal Space in Japan Home?

-

If so i like to get an Invite to it to use the store to get the FREE GZ Burger Outfits...

-

If u can Help please PM me! Thanks!


For someone constantly complaining about Home and making wild assumptions about its future demise, you sure spend a lot of time desperately gathering rewards... For what?  For something you apparently hate most of the time?  Seems bizarre.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 85 of 90 (533 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 7, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well the space is gone...  And it still wasn't Pumpkin last night 30 min to Home closing!

 

So that was a loss cause!

 

So Long Halloween event that never worked like it should of to begin with!   Sure won't miss it!  And that music mixed with the Halloween music was INSANE!  

 

Anyone Have a Granzella Personal Space in Japan Home?

-

If so i like to get an Invite to it to use the store to get the FREE GZ Burger Outfits...

-

If u can Help please PM me! Thanks!


For someone constantly complaining about Home and making wild assumptions about its future demise, you sure spend a lot of time desperately gathering rewards... For what?  For something you apparently hate most of the time?  Seems bizarre.


I never said anything about hating Home...  I spend more time on HOME than i do playing my Fighting Games. That's allot to be said about Home right there when i get on Home instead of playing those...

 

There has been Rumors that PS4 won't support Home. If those rumors are true yes they want to do whatever they can now to get us to hate Home so when PS4 comes out and doesn't have Home we will be so ticked off about Home that we won't care then if they have Home or not.   That's if the PS4 rumor is true! 

 

Myself i like to see Home on PS4 but u never know what other plans they have in store for PS4 users....

 

One thing i will say is that HOME is not what it used to be!  Back in 2009 for me it was all About getting the Street Fighter and Tekken Costumes! In 2010 it was all about getting my Star Wars costumes.   But since then 2011 and 2012 well for me there hasn't been anymore of those type item's and That's where Home fails!  They fail to keep the old Home fans Happy with getting us more what we want.

 

Whatever!  That saves me $$$ then! So it's their loss!   LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 86 of 90 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/29/2011
Offline
84 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 8, 2012

I was expecting some vodka lol

Message 87 of 90 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/22/2007
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Nov 9, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:
...

 

There has been Rumors that PS4 won't support Home. If those rumors are true yes they want to do whatever they can now to get us to hate Home so when PS4 comes out and doesn't have Home we will be so ticked off about Home that we won't care then if they have Home or not.   That's if the PS4 rumor is true! 

 

Myself i like to see Home on PS4 but u never know what other plans they have in store for PS4 users....

 

One thing i will say is that HOME is not what it used to be!  Back in 2009 for me it was all About getting the Street Fighter and Tekken Costumes! In 2010 it was all about getting my Star Wars costumes.   But since then 2011 and 2012 well for me there hasn't been anymore of those type item's and That's where Home fails!  They fail to keep the old Home fans Happy with getting us more what we want.

 

Whatever!  That saves me $$$ then! So it's their loss!   LOL!


Too much speculating on your part, DCS. That's the problem with most of today's videogame group-everyone has some insight into what the industry has plans for and everyone has a crystal ball that they look into to spout out some wonderful view of what the future will bring us. I'll be more than happy to give you something to work with:

 

Sony's plan with the PS4? To increase their corporate pockets. Smiley Wink

 

Message 88 of 90 (393 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 04/27/2012
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Aug 26, 2014

THE BAT SWARM IS MISSING FROM MY INVENTURY, CAN ANYONE HELP. MY TAG IS BATMAN101584batswarm.png

Message 89 of 90 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
Registered: 10/28/2013
Offline
4011 posts
 

Re: CREEPY COCKTAILS MASTER INGREDIENT/MIX LIST

Aug 26, 2014

locking for a 2 year necrobump

Message 90 of 90 (251 Views)