Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: [CLUB] THE ALL MIGHTY - Meets Every Sat at 7pm ET

May 28, 2013
Again, I would've joined the meeting, but almost as soon as I got my PS3, my family started going to visit local relatives every weekend, so I have no clue when I'll be able to come back. Plus I'm kinda in a funk about being unable to own the latest Home items that the others no doubt come to the meetings with, since my budget for video game-related stuff is set to $0 like it usually is outside of special occasions.
Message 1771 of 1,906 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

May 28, 2013

ChrisHighwind wrote:
Again, I would've joined the meeting, but almost as soon as I got my PS3, my family started going to visit local relatives every weekend, so I have no clue when I'll be able to come back. Plus I'm kinda in a funk about being unable to own the latest Home items that the others no doubt come to the meetings with, since my budget for video game-related stuff is set to $0 like it usually is outside of special occasions.

Hi, Chris!  While we do like to show some of the newer items, there is no need to feel down about not buying them - in fact we could help recommend ways to get more free items, to help round out your wardrobe.  I hope you get a chance to join in on the club meetings, they are a blast and really informative!  (I really need to get to the next one myself, as I have been really busy lately on the weekends Smiley Embarassed ).

Message 1772 of 1,906 (767 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

May 28, 2013

It's all about hanging out with cool friends, not about which items you bought 

don't feel bad, some peeps in here like to buy nothing ... just like to get all the free stuff so, it doesn't matter what you do or don't have Smiley Happy

If you obtain rewards that we're hard to get because of game difficulty or being at a high level/xp whatever, those impress more than anything else

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 1773 of 1,906 (760 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

May 28, 2013

I guess I could just do an update on what I've done in Home in lieu of coming to meetings until the next time I manage to come home before the meeting starts, and Internet plays nice enough to let me join the activities.

- Visited Acorn Meadows Park and got up to Level...10, I believe. I currently have the food hats for both male and female, as well as the park trash can and the railroad crossing.

- Went back to Aurora and started using the OMG Trap-O-Matic, which currently has given me the Flying Doomnut, a green nParty Smoke Machine, and the Hoverchair. I am currently at Level 39 with XP mostly gotten from OrbRunner

- Got the Pirate Chainsword for signing up for that mailing list in the Home Tycoon lobby

- Got Sonic's Hi-Speed Shoes Home clothing from Sonic Adventure.

- Got access to x7 again and pretty much picked up every male freebie offered.

- Got the free EOD TV and Radio before eventually deciding to just make my home in the Hollywood House with a free full-function EOD TV. The games I bought during my time with only a Vita are placed alongside the games I had before I left, and I have the Astrosmash rewards.

And as I'm typing this, I'm going to start trying Home Tycoon, just need to wait for it to finish downloading.

Message 1774 of 1,906 (749 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Here's the group picture we took for TAM Meeting 6/1/2013.

TAM Meeting Group Pic A 6_1_2013.jpg

TAM Meeting Group Pic B 6_1_2013.jpg

Message 1775 of 1,906 (712 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

McJorneil wrote:

Here's the group picture we took for TAM Meeting 6/1/2013.

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-2013group_zps5a5fa2a6.jpg

@Jordan, very nice group picture ya took at the very end at the Hogsmeade Personal space

Saturday June 1, 2013

We started at the new Musicality clubhouse, had it decorated with some of the new Elegant Tables/ Bars from Game Mechanics, and some other previously released active items thou had to remove some to avoid the freezing as some of us encountered.

We discussed the Dust 514 Templar event some of us been taking a part of this week (click here), also discussed a bit more of E3 which is just a few days away and what we should look forward to. 

We mentioned Monday's A&D Wing Invasion Party (click here) and the community challenge involved for those who attend. Miss_Ann_Thrope announced the CoMix@Home II: The Wrath of Thrope event coming in mid July. We then went to the new Pottermore personal space " A House of Hogsmeade" and looked at its features which we had to chat thru xmb chat due to the chat features being disabled at that space. Also as al2009man had the Vending Machine Flash Mob event (click here), thou he was having some power issues, so he asked if we could assist in the event, so we went to it right after it which turned out nice.

If there was anything else I forgot to mention bring it up.

*List of those who attended

• anamri
  • McJorneil
  • al2009man
  • bmtx420
  • ixarix
  • Miss_Ann_Thrope
  • StardustChampion
  • ChrisHighWind
  • Y2David

Pictures taken

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201316-01-36_zpsafded9bc.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201316-03-04_zpsf5693c0b.jpg

anamri with flame thrower and ixarix as the new Retro Flyer going at it

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201316-32-44_zpsa4c04207.jpg

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201316-33-39_zps18e79b68.jpg

anamri as a unicorn

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201316-47-49_zpsb3500e8c.jpg

Stardust just chilling

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201316-47-14_zpsd92b2dbf.jpg

ixarix and Miss_Ann_Thrope with their rides ride

photo PlayStationRHomePicture06-01-201317-03-17_zps6b898b3d.jpg

Are we getting ready for a Flash Mob?? ;p

Message 1776 of 1,906 (361 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Well, at least now we know why there's a limit on active items in a space. After the 3rd time restarting my PS3 and having to recheck the filesystem, I kinda just gave up and played R&C. Definitely going to the Wing Invasion party tomorrow night, though, hopefully the space doesn't lock up there too.
Message 1777 of 1,906 (338 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I'm interested in joining this club. I've never had much of a schedule of when I log onto Home but, I am on frequently. I own several online game and I am always up for playing any of them.

my online games:

SSF4

Transformers (wfc & foc)

DC Universe Online

MK9

Blazblue CS

Anarchy Reigns

GoW : Ascension

D&D : Chronicles of Mystara (soon)

Dragon's Crown ( in Aug)

Message 1778 of 1,906 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jun 7, 2013

MrSDR2 wrote:

I'm interested in joining this club. I've never had much of a schedule of when I log onto Home but, I am on frequently. I own several online game and I am always up for playing any of them.

my online games:

SSF4

Transformers (wfc & foc)

DC Universe Online

MK9

Blazblue CS

Anarchy Reigns

GoW : Ascension

D&D : Chronicles of Mystara (soon)

Dragon's Crown ( in Aug)

nice, I will be on Home later on and I will send you an xmb message, and we can meet up if you are on. We do have our club meets every Saturday at 7pm ET and discuss various topics (usually last about two hours).

Message 1779 of 1,906 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I'll be on Home around 7pm today. I'll contact you directly if necessary.

Message 1780 of 1,906 (255 Views)
0 Likes