Highlighted
Feb 28 2013
By: deadbyfaith Hekseville Citizen 374 posts

[CLUB] Legendary Hurricanes - Recruiting! :)

[ Edited ]
5 replies 238 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

Hey there, Home Users!

Some of you may have known us as "Louisiana Hurricanes"; however, we have changed our name just recently to Legendary Hurricanes. This name change has been put in place for many reasons, one of which is to alleviate any confusion as to if we are all from Louisiana. Because, we are not. Heck, we have one users who's up in Alaska. So being in Louisiana is not a requirement! (Some people have really been confused by this in the past.)

We are still the 3 same Co-owners. There's "lsutigersfan72" in charge of "Legendary Hurricanes", there's "cajun4life" in charge of "Legendary HurricanesE", and myself, "deadbyfaith" in charge of "Legendary HurricanesP". The "E" and "P" after the names represent a timezone. After we get things flowing in a certain way, what we would like to do is have our weekly meeting at 7pm in that respective timezone. Cajun is Easter, LSU is Central and I'm Pacific. But, for now, we are running things normally.

More details later in post.

What we do:

We are an informational and recreational club. We do our best to keep ourselves up-to-date with everything that is coming out in Home. There's a lot of information out there as to what is or isn't coming in Home. GlassWalls does a great job of posting the Home Update every week. We reference this in our meetings as well as any other information that we get. We only give out reliable information.

For our recreational side, we like to have parties every month or so to have social gatherings and meet new people. We tend to hit the server cap in a matter of minutes from the start of the party. We also like to have Game Nights with our members. We go to certain spaces with a group of people to have fun as a community. 'Cause really, what is Home without friends?

The Co-owners have been planning out so much more for the future of Legendary Hurricanes, so this is merely the beginning.

Club Times:

Right now, this is how we currently have our club times.

TUESDAY NIGHT

Legendary Hurricanes: 5pm Pacific, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern

Legendary HurricanesE: 6pm Pacific, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern

Legendary HurricanesP: 7pm Pacific, 9pm Central, 10pm Easter

We are working out other details for other events that we'll have weekly. But for now, this is our club meeting time.

We have a lot of other ideas that we are working on for the future of Legendary Hurricanes. It's going to be a big future if all goes as planned. I don't want to spoil too much. So if you want to be apart of Legendary Hurricanes, please send a message to either one of the Co-Owners. Preferably, to the one who's meeting you can make.

Thank you,

-Erik

P.S. This post will be edited with more information as things change. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6 (238 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Re: [CLUB] Legendary Hurricanes - Recruiting! :)

Feb 28, 2013
;^) Don't have oodles of time for clubs, myself, so I'll pass. But good luck with this. It sounds nice.
Message 2 of 6 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Feb 28, 2013

This sounds like a okay club & if it wasn't for the 9pm (est) club meeting i would join. I had bad experiences with clubs lately & well its kinda turning me off from clubs.

proud owner of both eighth generation gaming consoles.
Message 3 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Rapturesassassin wrote:

This sounds like a okay club & if it wasn't for the 9pm (est) club meeting i would join. I had bad experiences with clubs lately & well its kinda turning me off from clubs.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad run with Clubs. There are a lot of clubs out there that don't deal with the streses that do come with running successful clubs. There is only so much I can put in a post, we can't give away all our secretes. Smiley Tongue

We do what we can to make Home a better place for the Community. We also do our best to make sure there is little to no drama in the club, itself. 'Cause lets face it... life is full of drama, and in this day and age, being drama free, you gotta live under a rock.

Message 4 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Just want to say, since I have joined, never came across any drama, and love the updates! Gets me exited to shop and decorate on home! Weekly meetings are short, and choosing a time/ club branch was very helpful! Thank you for all you do! Can't wait for the next event!!
Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Jul 11, 2013
I can't....association's to the lsu cajun tigers is strictly forbidden in the "sec non-association foosball pact" of 20 ought 12.
Message 6 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes