VP of Gaming
29343 posts

Re: CHAMBER APT

Aug 8, 2010

SCEA/SCE Home and it's partners will certainly offer a limited item, clothes or space. The reason for this is primarily promotion and a way to motivate the community into interacting with each other. Many people are unaware of these promotions until someone shouts it in Central Plaza or any other public space. How many of us shared the Star Wars code with others who do not visit this forum? Well, everyone who used the code will have a limited item and shirt. What if the code had been for a personal space?

It's about timing and sharing. Somethings are only available as a code, which is limited in itself, and others as something that can be gained by everyone, but available for collecting for a short while. That's why it is a good idea to check the Blog at least once a week, follow the forum and read the Message of the Day. Not all promotions will be mentioned in these three spaces, so it is up to us to spread the word. Community involvement. 

I prefer limited items/clothes/spaces to remain limited for the reasons I had given in a couple of other posts. However, if SCEA/SCE and their partners decide to make these things available to the people who missed out, I have no objection. It's their show.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 81 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Aug 12, 2010

What we did to get this space is we were supporting home at the time the space was given out for free. And that's why we got it. A reward for our constant support in home. I would think it was unfair if they all of a sudden put the space out again. Even if they put a price on it.

I missed E3 so I wont ever get those items. I wish I could so I understand. But it wouldn't be fair if I did

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Aug 20, 2010

they should reoffer it. bc ps systems have problems and content gets reset if it isnt purchaed then it cannot be redownloaded

Message 83 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Aug 20, 2010

Dolphan420 wrote:

they should reoffer it. bc ps systems have problems and content gets reset if it isnt purchaed then it cannot be redownloaded

It's not coming back, Locust_Star already confirmed this, so let;s drop this now, okay?

Message 84 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4711 posts

Aug 21, 2010

footballrule wrote:

Dolphan420 wrote:

It's not coming back, Locust_Star already confirmed this, so let;s drop this now, okay?

Im glad I got itSmiley Happy I've been here since open beta started.  It was available a whole week, I can't believe people missed out on it.

XxPyleXx Trophy Card
Message 85 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Aug 21, 2010

XxPyleXx wrote:

footballrule wrote:

Dolphan420 wrote:

Im glad I got itSmiley Happy I've been here since open beta started.  It was available a whole week, I can't believe people missed out on it.

Common sense, a lot of people didn't own PS3's yet or gave a rat's *** about Home at the time. Either way, people aren't missing out on much. It's not much to look at and the sky/backdrop look like some lame attempt at recreating a Mortal Kombat scenario.

Message 86 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4711 posts

Aug 21, 2010

MapleStory wrote:

XxPyleXx wrote:

footballrule wrote:

Dolphan420 wrote:

Common sense, a lot of people didn't own PS3's yet or gave a rat's *** about Home at the time. Either way, people aren't missing out on much. It's not much to look at and the sky/backdrop look like some lame attempt at recreating a Mortal Kombat scenario.

I think the promotion ended may 19th right?  It was a long one.   it's always good to get limited itemsSmiley Happy this one was free.  It was on posters in the mall advertised a lot.  how did people miss it?

XxPyleXx Trophy Card
Message 87 of 87 (10 Views)
0 Likes