Highlighted
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Re: CHAMBER APT

Aug 5, 2010

I'm going to go against the grain here. i don't think it should be rereleased.
I don't think any of the exclusive items should be rereleased. Sometimes we just don't get things, and I think that's good. There's tons of exclusives that I didn't get. I'd love to have gotten them, but I don't want them released again just so I can get them.
The Chamber apartment isn't even that exclusive really. Everyone on Home at the time got it. All you had to do was log in once during that week. There will be other exclusives that happen as time goes on. Some you will get, and some you won't. Some everyone will get, and it won't be anything special......until a year later when the new folks get wind of it. it's part of what makes Home fun.
Instead of getting upset about things we may not have gotten, we should look forward to the next one that we will get.

Message 11 of 87 (6 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Aug 5, 2010

I love my Chamber Apartment, one of the main reasons being it's exclusiveness.  People want most what they can't have.  None of my friends have it but are dying for it, which is why that's where I invite them when I want to talk in private.  They have stuff that I don't, and hey, that's just tough.  As Conrad & tdarb have both said, these exclusive items are one of the things that helps keep Home fun, and it's individuals unique.

Posted Image
Message 12 of 87 (6 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Aug 5, 2010

I agree that it shouldn't be rereleased. As others have said, even though I don't particularly like the Chamber Apartment, at least it is an exclusive, so I'm glad I have it.

Message 13 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Aug 5, 2010
I have the Chamber Apartment and let me tell you it is glorious. Such craftsmanship beautiful waterfalls that turn into firepits anytime I please. An incomparable view. A magical tree with rare birds chirping all day with a special portal that magically transports you to Central Plaza at any time. Yes it is so grand sometimes I go there and sit and think how lucky I am and the fact that no one no matter how much money they have can purchase it is a thrill I can not even put into words. As Marie Antoinette once said "Let them eat cake". Ha Ha
Message 14 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Aug 5, 2010

don99913 wrote:
I have the Chamber Apartment and let me tell you it is glorious. Such craftsmanship beautiful waterfalls that turn into firepits anytime I please. An incomparable view. A magical tree with rare birds chirping all day with a special portal that magically transports you to Central Plaza at any time. Yes it is so grand sometimes I go there and sit and think how lucky I am and the fact that no one no matter how much money they have can purchase it is a thrill I can not even put into words. As Marie Antoinette once said "Let them eat cake". Ha Ha

Hey Don, I like it just as much, but let me make it even more enchanting.  I had a friend over who had never been to a Chamber Apartment.  She said, "I love this place, and look at all the fairies".  I said, "What, those are birds".  She said, "No, fairies have legs".  Ha, take out your camera and use the zoom function.  Tell me what you see.

Posted Image
Message 15 of 87 (6 Views)
First Son
30 posts

Aug 5, 2010

haha u guys r just haters plain n simple! stop worring about limiting others experience, n enjoy yours!    RERELEASE CHAMBER, TANX!

Message 16 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Aug 5, 2010
please make it happen!
Message 17 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Aug 5, 2010

I understand your frustration, Tom, but this isn't the way to go about it.... Beaning a friend over the head with sticks will surely bring the exact opposite of what you'd like. lol.

Digitman3 wrote:

don99913 wrote:
I have the Chamber Apartment and let me tell you it is glorious. Such craftsmanship beautiful waterfalls that turn into firepits anytime I please. An incomparable view. A magical tree with rare birds chirping all day with a special portal that magically transports you to Central Plaza at any time. Yes it is so grand sometimes I go there and sit and think

Hey Don, I like it just as much, but let me make it even more enchanting.  I had a friend over who had never been to a Chamber Apartment.  She said, "I love this place, and look at all the fairies".  I said, "What, those are birds".  She said, "No, fairies have legs".  Ha, take out your camera and use the zoom function.  Tell me what you see.

Was it you who invited me over to see those "masked birds" Digitman?  That was great lol.

I've said it before, the Chamber Apartment is fascinating.  It brings together the alchemy of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water elements in a way that appeals to our sense of nature.  Elements like cool, hewn stone under our feet.  Bright "birdsong" and dappled sunlight filling the open air.  The crackle of the firepits, and the woosh of rushing water.  And that Living Tree: I've always wanted an 'Ent' from the Lord of the Rings, with its wise and mysterious movements.  This tree has a face that is both that of an Awakened One and a giant acorn!  A banquet of visual and aural parallels.  It's wonderful and relaxing.

I've been buying the Natural Wood Furniture in the featured sales these past few weeks.  Obviously the Chamber would be the perfect place to display things like the Natural Wood Chair (with its canopy of leaves), and the Wood Endtable at their very best.

Message 18 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Aug 5, 2010

Chamber is gone for good stop whining about it people. You werent here for it, move on! You win some you lose some, cant have it all. Face it everyone wants the space because its special but thats the idea behind it. Anyway Locust_Star Cyd Jack said it is not ever coming back. I guarantee you GlassWalls just wanted the harassment to stop by saying he would look into how long ago was that? a couple months. This place has become so whiney whats next? people crying because they missed the 1 year aniversary beta shirt oh wait they already are.

Message 19 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
764 posts

Aug 5, 2010

I really like the chamber apartment. Yes, I use mine regularly. I hope they don't re-release it, but I would like a new free apartment. Who wouldn't?

Message 20 of 87 (6 Views)
0 Likes