Splicer
68 posts

Re: [CANCELLED] No More PSN Rewards Program Home Items

Mar 31, 2011

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Hey all,

Let's do our best to keep this thread on topic (the Rewards Program as it pertains to Home).  If you want to discuss the Rewards Program on a more global scale, please respond to threads in the PSN forums,

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/playstation_network?view=overview

Thanks,

T_F

lol, my bad. I didn't even know it was in the home fourms. I just followed SCEA's PSRewards posts and ended up replying without looking at where it was. I assumed it was in the Rewards Program thread. I'll be more careful next time.

Message 41 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

****   I never got accepted into the Rewards program despite my loyalty

Spending alot on PSN had nothing to do with eligibilty.

To had entered the PSrewards beta (once it's a Beta...I will never understand WHY people get obssed being in a beta and if they're not in they 'itch' about it and then say.."Oh it sucks..I hate it...ill never support...etc") you had have been a G.A.P (game advisory panelist) since before June i believe, and if you weren't, you had to have been a user of PS+ since within launch week/month. So unless you had gotten PS+ (3month/1yr) within launch week...I honestly can't say...just you weren't picked.

Besides it's good it's not coming out anytime soon since it was fairly complicated (leveling up, communication, accreditation etc) so either they won't do it, or they try for themeelves until it works out

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 2, 2011

Lol I got my Select avi one day before I saw the news. Is it still possible to get the pro and legendary ones. or is it to late.

Message 43 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
432 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Warship19 wrote:

Lol I got my Select avi one day before I saw the news. Is it still possible to get the pro and legendary ones. or is it to late.

It's not possible anymore since the program ended 2 days ago.  I just barely got my Legendary rewards in time. 

psplus.png

Photobucket
Message 44 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Warship19 wrote:

PSReward said they would be finished updating by the 10th of April on page 2. But realistically if it took 4 months to level up one tier. I think its going to be impossible to level up to pro for you. I think its a bit too late )=

Would be nice if they gave a thanks boost to their next tiers though.

Roaring_Twenties Trophy Card
Message 45 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Roaring_Twenties wrote:

Warship19 wrote:

Would be nice if they gave a thanks boost to their next tiers though.

Roaring_twenties Trophy Card

Agreed, heck it would be nice if they put everyone at Legendary Status just as a BIG thank you for being in the beta. Theres quiet a bit of people on Home that were in the rewards beta, rewarding them with all the Legendary stuff would be nice (IMO).

Message 46 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4789 posts

Apr 5, 2011

Been a month with no update ... don't expect one either. You can keep your stinkin' shirt.

jaymc account
Message 47 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Apr 5, 2011

@jaymc

jaymc wrote:

Been a month with no update ... don't expect one either. You can keep your stinkin' shirt.

jaymc account

They said that they will continue to give people the progress they earned.. They said it may take until April 10th for it to show... So, hang on... Ya still might get it!   ^_-

Photobucket
Message 48 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Apr 7, 2011

phew glad i got select before this ended was half way throught to pro and halted since they told that it would reset so i waited for april to end and what i got was a bit of disappointment that they ended it... btw anyone got the shirt from sony yet ?

what did pro peole got and legendary ? please do tell..

Got GOD OF WAR III Ultimate Edition Smiley Very Happy !

Get your Portable ID!
LIKE me if my post was useful ! ( lower right corner in my posts Smiley Happy )
Message 49 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Apr 7, 2011

I was really anticipating the rewards program. I didnt check my email the first time to get into it and now it will nolonger be available. Im really disapointed to hear that they will not be continuing this. Its a real disapointment that evrybody dosent get a fair and equal chance to earn exclusive rewards to show ur appreciation for Playstation Home. I hope they rethink there decision. I really wanted to have the unicorn mask but seems now that i never will........Smiley Sad

Message 50 of 53 (31 Views)
0 Likes